The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Eternal*
U got any caramel sauce?
How bout we just go out for dessert? My treat.
You've never had strawberry with whipped cream? =0 u have not lived

Call me Toshiba, Samsung or even Nokia but only if you say it with love.

We do now :tongue: And yeah, let's go :tongue:

Nah, never had it, but I guess I should try lol. Oh ok. Ill stick to Sony :tongue:

Original post by Thebreeze8
Some guy from Kazakhstan tried to force me to vote for him but I just rang my friend and walked off. That's not right, stalking people and making them vote -.- I got free doughnuts and free cola bottles from stalls I voted for by choice though!

Bloody hell. Free doughnuts and coke bottles. Tbf, a lot of US politics is like that as well. Vote for me, and you get free doughnuts. I'd just take the food

I got two free pepsi cans today (I walked back, and they gave me another one, but I didn't expect them to lol)

Original post by Icy Flame
I'm sick of people asking me to vote for them today. I voted for 1 Iranian because he had a nice beard and big smile. thats it lol :confused:

A week ago, we had the uni elections. That was annoying

Original post by LegendX
INTERVIEW AT SHEFFIELD OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG...............:nutcase:

Good luck!

I know... smh.

Sorry but what does "smh" mean. And agreed
Reply 201
Original post by de_monies

Nah, never had it, but I guess I should try lol. Oh ok. Ill stick to Sony :tongue:

Bloody hell. Free doughnuts and coke bottles. Tbf, a lot of US politics is like that as well. Vote for me, and you get free doughnuts. I'd just take the food

I got two free pepsi cans today (I walked back, and they gave me another one, but I didn't expect them to lol)

A week ago, we had the uni elections. That was annoying

Good luck!

Sorry but what does "smh" mean. And agreed

Smh = shaking my head

Thanks man.
Original post by LegendX
I'm doing A levels and I'm currently in year 13. I applied to University of Sheffeld, University of Liverpool, Bristol and Lancaster. I got two interviews, 1 from Sheffield, 1 from Liverpool, waiting on Bristol but got rejected from Lancaster.

Why ddidnt you apply to 5 places??? Make the most of it.
I'm so delayed! :colondollar:

Come we'll go somewhere nice for dessert. Its so delicious, just get a can of whipped cream!
Come we'll go somewhere nice for dessert. Its so delicious, just get a can of whipped cream!

Lol. Just off to Asda :tongue:
Reply 206
Why ddidnt you apply to 5 places??? Make the most of it.

You can only apply to 4 Medical Schools maximum. I did not want to do anything else except Medicine so did not use the 5th option as I saw it to be pointless.
Reply 207
COME ON ManUtd!!!GGMU :heart:
Original post by LegendX
Smh = shaking my head

Thanks man.

Ah fair enough. I should know this stuff lol and np
Reply 209

What about you? I see your a PS helper so you must be doing something English related?
Reply 210
Original post by Maryb_101
I just skimmed back on the last 5 or so pages of pak soc 8. Horny bitches.
Some of the comments..one in particular! :O :O

And what was with that
Spot ko maro or something! Haha that **** sounded ****ing Nasty!!

g spot obviously.
Reply 211
Original post by Revent
g spot obviously.

I thought just as much. Sexually frustrated much?
Lol. Just off to Asda :tongue:

Can I come spend your money?

Original post by LegendX
You can only apply to 4 Medical Schools maximum. I did not want to do anything else except Medicine so did not use the 5th option as I saw it to be pointless.

Ooops sorry, Im so silly, I didnt know

Original post by LegendX
What about you? I see your a PS helper so you must be doing something English related?

I do Law, yeah and PS helping is really good in free time. But you need to be in uni to do it
Reply 213
Original post by LegendX

She's a PS helper for the subject she's studying at university. By the way, congratulations on the interview. I can give you a mock on Skype after my interview tomorrow if you want.
Original post by Revent
g spot obviously.

and do you know where to find it? :sexface:

Nice work! :wink:
Reply 216

Yeah, of course. Fairly easy to find.
Reply 217
Original post by Revent
Yeah, of course. Fairly easy to find.

I'm a girl and i don't know where this G spot is lmao. Eeee
Edit:- hang on i'm googling
Can I come spend your money?

Only for the whipped cream and strawberries :tongue: That being said, I find that when you take female friends to Asda, they will just spend your money regardless :tongue:

Do you want my (now warm) free pepsi instead?

Aha lol

Nice work! :wink:

Lol thanks. It was more that I went past her, went towards the gym, forgot that my kit was in the car (right next to her), and got some more lol

She was trying to advertise a Chinese takeaway. She did it last year too, but hey free pepsi is free pepsi
Reply 219
Come on Real Madrid beat those Man U asses.

Latest

Trending

Trending