The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Original post by de_monies
The thread had somewhat normal conversations, until you mentioned that

Uh oh. My bad.
Original post by Warlord
Do any of you know how to delete your tsr account? If so, please do say.

I know you can be asked to be banned?
Reply 242
Original post by Eternal*
Nah Im like you, people owe me money :frown:

Girl, if you roll that way, i'll be rolling with you. :woo:

By bottom the wall between ur hole n ur anal?

Yes.

Original post by de_monies
The thread had somewhat normal conversations, until you mentioned that

Why?

:erm: Ummm...I like mixed race girls :tongue:

Original post by Maryb_101
I have no idea how it feels lmao. I shall pass anyhow.

You'll probably become addicted if you try :rofl:
Original post by Warlord

You can get a mod to block your account, but you cant delete it...yet
Original post by Revent
Yes.

Boyyy, trust me, it is not against that wall
Original post by Warlord

:O whyy?

I tried it, but you can only ask a mod to ban you.
Original post by hasan4life

lol it did cos ur name came up twice :tongue:

Oh, but I don't think it showed on the quote thingy.
Reply 247
Original post by Eternal*
Boyyy, trust me, it is not against that wall

it's hard to describe, it's not right on the surface of that wall lol cos then you'd have to hit it at some ****ed up angle :rofl: it's on the lower side is what I'm saying, ah it's so annoying trying to describe this but trust me I know :wink:
Wtf.
Reply 249
And also guys, the sex talk at first was okay, but this is a bit disgusting now.
Dont forget this is a public forum, and everyone, including non pakistanis, can read this. It gives off a very bad impression, and im saying that as a pakistani. Please stop,it looks really bad.
Reply 250
Original post by Warlord
Ive asked a mod, they can permanently ban you, so thats fine, will be gone pretty soon then :smile:
And how does a female not know what a g spot is lol, I thought you were joking :tongue:

Lol i know what it is, just wasn't sure of it's exact location and the fact that i haven't 'found' it lolol :redface:
I wouldn't just ignore you btw i had no credit to reply.
Reply 251
Original post by Warlord
You said before, its fine maryam :smile:

Sound. Drop me a text on the 18th :wink: unless i get to you first.

Original post by Warlord
All 4 of you that responded to my q have tried to delete your accounts, how come? And yeah, you can get perm banned, so thats fine :smile:

Because it was interfering with my studies and some people on here piss me off. :smile:
Reply 252
If anyone continues this rubbish talk so effing frankly I swear I will haunt your dreams for the rest of your sf lives.

LOL. But please, don't cross limits, I dc about freedom of speech or whatever, please keep it PG.
Reply 253
Original post by Warlord
And also guys, the sex talk at first was okay, but this is a bit disgusting now.
Dont forget this is a public forum, and everyone, including non pakistanis, can read this. It gives off a very bad impression, and im saying that as a pakistani. Please stop,it looks really bad.

Who cares what others think? :wink: Plus, you're planning to get perm banned soon so I don't see why you should care :laugh:
Reply 254
Original post by Zeegie
If anyone continues this rubbish talk so effing frankly I swear I will haunt your dreams for the rest of your sf lives.

LOL. But please, don't cross limits, I dc about freedom of speech or whatever, please keep it PG.

Haunt me then. Plus, you're one to talk. Is it because someone else said something about this? :laugh:
Reply 255
Original post by Zeegie

Rich coming from you :tongue:
Reply 256
Original post by Maryb_101
Rich coming from you :tongue:

At least I know where mine is.
Reply 257
Original post by Revent
Haunt me then. Plus, you're one to talk. Is it because someone else said something about this? :laugh:

I can't get angry at you, ffs.

Idc who said whatever, it's disturbing reading about people trying to share their experiences of finding their physical entities. Such things can be done silently on the tinternet.
Original post by Thebreeze8
Wtf.

Welcome to the Pakistani society

Original post by Warlord

Agreed

Original post by Zeegie

No you won't. I have your bank account details. Besides, I might like being haunted? Though thankfully, didn't engage in discussion :tongue:

Surely for you to haunt any one's dreams, we'd have to kill you first? Jus' sayin' (But can be arranged if you want)
Reply 259
Original post by Warlord
Is that the day you get credit again?
ahahaha, nicely put :biggrin:

Lol check your pm
Lool how you been then? We need a mini catch up sesh :biggrin:

Latest