The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by de_monies
Well tbh, it doesn't bother me that you personally don't want children but it'd bother me if I had a wife who said they didn't want kids, because I kinda do!

As I said above, id obv discuss this with my hubby, I dont have a problem with kids but want to enjoy my husband, my career and want to travel the world. And to be fair, kids stop that.
Original post by Eternal*
As I said above, id obv discuss this with my hubby, I dont have a problem with kids but want to enjoy my husband, my career and want to travel the world. And to be fair, kids stop that.

I have a feeling that you're going to win when you "discuss this" with your husband
Original post by Warlord
shhh be careful, I said something more or less like this on thread 7, and I got attacked by loads of people :biggrin: Im a believer in equality as well :smile: Career for all haha.

Really? And yeah agreed with the rest. I'm a "live and let live" sorta person
I have a feeling that you're going to win when you "discuss this" with your husband

is it due to my strong personality? Or the argument itself?

Original post by Warlord
shhh be careful, I said something more or less like this on thread 7, and I got attacked by loads of people :biggrin: Im a believer in equality as well :smile: Career for all haha.

:hide:
Reply 284
Original post by Revent
She's a PS helper for the subject she's studying at university. By the way, congratulations on the interview. I can give you a mock on Skype after my interview tomorrow if you want.

Ah okay. Is that your interview at imperial? From what I remember, my friend who's a first year there said they were really nice and she had rejections pre-interview from other places so don't get too nervous about it. Sure, I think a Skype interview would be quite fun to do, what times are you available? I have physics coursework tomorrow and possibly biology coursework so might be a bit busy but will try to come home ASAP.
Original post by Warlord
All 4 of you that responded to my q have tried to delete your accounts, how come? And yeah, you can get perm banned, so thats fine :smile:

too distracting! haha :tongue:
Original post by Warlord
And also guys, the sex talk at first was okay, but this is a bit disgusting now.
Dont forget this is a public forum, and everyone, including non pakistanis, can read this. It gives off a very bad impression, and im saying that as a pakistani. Please stop,it looks really bad.

haha I totally agree, you probably rememebr some of the arguments/debates which happened because of this :P
probs because of me hahaha for going on about how it was wrong etc
Original post by Warlord
ahaha, oh yes, you were getting angry at the thought of a relationship before marriage :tongue:

That was it! and the flirting, because it was getting abit too much and the *** talks! :/
Awks!
Original post by Warlord
I think I was called gay by one girl for saying the above, dont remember exactly now. Oh, and also regarding spaking with your partner about kids, its a dealbreaker. You cant begin a serious relationship with someone with both of you having different ideas about kids. So eternal and her partner wouldnt be even near thinking about marriage if they had differing views on kids.

My thoughts aren't 100% if my hubby really wanted kids then that's cool with me. I love kids but I'd prefer not to. So as long as my hubby agreed to atleast have a discussion it's cool
Original post by LegendX
Ah okay. Is that your interview at imperial? From what I remember, my friend who's a first year there said they were really nice and she had rejections pre-interview from other places so don't get too nervous about it. Sure, I think a Skype interview would be quite fun to do, what times are you available? I have physics coursework tomorrow and possibly biology coursework so might be a bit busy but will try to come home ASAP.

eek, wheres the interview?
Original post by Revent
Haunt me then. Plus, you're one to talk. Is it because someone else said something about this? :laugh:

how come when I pointed it out no one else backed me up ? :'( I SHALL HAUNT YOU ALL!
Original post by Warlord
ah man, missed you, I remembered our convos, tottenham won heehee :tongue:
Will you be coming back on soon? Would be nice to start speaking frequently again, you were a cool guy :smile:

Yh lol our convos were too sick And yh should be it was cool talking to u too and thanks I know I am :tongue: lol you are too.

Lol Don't remind me spurs won smh :tongue:
Quite like it too, and I'm not patriotic. Got up at 6:50 myself :tongue:

Wooh. Late night orders. The other day, ordered a pizza at 2am. Semi regretted it :tongue:

Erm, I come with all the prizes, so you get me AND the medal and perhaps some strawberries as well :tongue:

Oh :frown: Maybe "she's" just gone off to bed? Trolls have to sleep too

It was soooo nice yesterday! Oh, and morning all!

lool true, but she stil hasn't :frown: but a lot off ppl have fallen for her from her statuses, its so funny.
Original post by Zeegie
Hate drifting off to sleep whilst talking to someone I feel so close to :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile

ini always sleeping when u talk to me lulz :frown:
Original post by Maryb_101
It's frikkin cold.

:wink:
Original post by Furbs
A new thread wow
:O

yh we love to talk ini :tongue:
Original post by Thebreeze8
Good song and well remembered by my parents :tongue:

lool true my mum was the one that made me hear it first :tongue: then we had to sing it in assembly when i did urdu GCSE :rofl:
Original post by AlligatorSky
Oh, but I don't think it showed on the quote thingy.

lool probs not on urs, u need to change ur laptop :tongue:
the referee was top don, hala madrid :woo:
[QUOTE=Warlord;41692102]I think I was called gay by one girl for saying the above, dont remember exactly now. Oh, and also regarding spaking with your partner about kids, its a dealbreaker. You cant begin a serious relationship with someone with both of you having different ideas about kids. So eternal and her partner wouldnt be even near thinking about marriage if they had differing views on kids.

Lol. Don't let them bother you. Think of what makes you different to them. I mean I used to let that term get to me, but now it doesn't bother me any more

People that say that are often hiding their own insecurities, or are just plain jealous imo

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2216680&page=477&p=41664375#post41664375

Yeah some of that might sound arrogant, BUT it's trying to think what separates you from them

Agreed, but she replied that she'd have a discussion with her husband, so there's room for negotiation. If she was like "I really, really don't want kids" and her partner really did, then I guess they wouldn't be married

Original post by Eternal*
My thoughts aren't 100% if my hubby really wanted kids then that's cool with me. I love kids but I'd prefer not to. So as long as my hubby agreed to atleast have a discussion it's cool

Oh OK. Your first post sounded like "I want no kids and that's final" :tongue:
Original post by Numan786

Hello, dont think I've ever spoken to u
Original post by hasan4life
lool true, but she stil hasn't :frown: but a lot off ppl have fallen for her from her statuses, its so funny.

ini always sleeping when u talk to me lulz :frown:

:wink:

yh we love to talk ini :tongue:

Lol. Thing is, some of those people are on my "friends list" and she's "seen" some of the messages and has stopped replying

Original post by MedMed12
That was it! and the flirting, because it was getting abit too much and the *** talks! :/
Awks!

I probs would have if I was on the other thread, and I saw it. Same if any one else said it
Reply 299
Original post by MedMed12
eek, wheres the interview?

My dearly beloved Sheffield Medical School. :blush: I love that place.

Latest