The Student Room Group

Virgins are a turn on?

What's the deal with people finding virgins a turn on?

I mean I get that some people wait for their own reasons and I'm not saying being a virgin is a bad thing but I don't get how to some people it's a turn on.

If anything for me it's a bit of a turn off. They have no idea what they are doing, they're never gonna enjoy their first time (at least not that much) and it's not particularly the cleanest of ordeals.

Am I the only one who feels that way?
I think it is because it makes guys feel hot. If you are having sex with a virgin then its like you are the only male who is good enough quality for her out of all the guys who have tried it.
Reply 2
Original post by pizzle223
What's the deal with people finding virgins a turn on?

I mean I get that some people wait for their own reasons and I'm not saying being a virgin is a bad thing but I don't get how to some people it's a turn on.

If anything for me it's a bit of a turn off. They have no idea what they are doing, they're never gonna enjoy their first time (at least not that much) and it's not particularly the cleanest of ordeals.

Am I the only one who feels that way?

I seriously do not understand this part.

"They have no idea what they are doing, they're never gonna enjoy their first time (at least not that much) "

You get out of it, the satisfaction, and the enjoyment of spending intimate times with that one person, if it was done in a loving relationship of course.

A virgin may be questionable first time (from lack of knowledge) but that is always the case, as they are a virgin.

I think you get out of sex what you put in (pun not intended)

Sleeping with someone that hasn't had sex before, means that you are teaching them, and they will get better as a result.
Even better if they are both a virgin
Reply 3
Original post by Kage
I seriously do not understand this part.

"They have no idea what they are doing, they're never gonna enjoy their first time (at least not that much) "

You get out of it, the satisfaction, and the enjoyment of spending intimate times with that one person, if it was done in a loving relationship of course.

A virgin may be questionable first time (from lack of knowledge) but that is always the case, as they are a virgin.

I think you get out of sex what you put in (pun not intended)

Sleeping with someone that hasn't had sex before, means that you are teaching them, and they will get better as a result.
Even better if they are both a virgin

I get the deal with a girlfriend who's a virgin. But even then (maybe it's because I'm not as young as some) you don't know if sexually you're going to be compatible.

I dunno, maybe it's attractive in terms of relationship but in terms of sexually it just doesn't float my boat
Reply 4
I think sleeping with someone who's a virgin creates more of an emotional connection. It means they're trusting you, and you're the first and only one for her.

They won't be very knowledgeable but with practice they'll become skilful and you can show her all the tricks that you like to be done.

The first time with a virgin isn't really meant to be that joyful, meant to be a learning process for the other inexperienced person.
Reply 5
I get the deal with a girlfriend who's a virgin. But even then (maybe it's because I'm not as young as some) you don't know if sexually you're going to be compatible.

I dunno, maybe it's attractive in terms of relationship but in terms of sexually it just doesn't float my boat

I can understand that, but we all had to be virgins at some point, and you have to learn from somewhere. Why, not when they choose you to part it with? Personally, I'd find it more cute than a turn on (maybe cute isn't the right word)
Reply 6
Original post by Kage
I can understand that, but we all had to be virgins at some point, and you have to learn from somewhere. Why, not when they choose you to part it with? Personally, I'd find it more cute than a turn on (maybe cute isn't the right word)

Yeah I kinda get the cute thing but I think I'd sway more on the side of 'N'aawww, you should loose it to someone who really matters'. I kinda feel bad taking a girl virginity even when we both know it's not leading to a relationship.

I'd write more but I really can't make my mind up how I feel about the subject.
Reply 7
Yeah I kinda get the cute thing but I think I'd sway more on the side of 'N'aawww, you should loose it to someone who really matters'. I kinda feel bad taking a girl virginity even when we both know it's not leading to a relationship.

I'd write more but I really can't make my mind up how I feel about the subject.

If its purely for sex, and not to build up a relationship, then yeah, I can see that too.

I would never use a girl purely for sex though. I'd find a girl and most likely stick with her if things worked, so would love this to be the case.

Virgins are a dying breed though when you reach my age (25)
Reply 8
Original post by Kage
If its purely for sex, and not to build up a relationship, then yeah, I can see that too.

I would never use a girl purely for sex though. I'd find a girl and most likely stick with her if things worked, so would love this to be the case.

Virgins are a dying breed though when you reach my age (25)

Yeah I guess that's a big part of it, I don't want to 'use' a girl. If it comes to it I always make sure that they know where they stand as I appreciate that treatment in return.

If I did meet a virgin and wanted a relationship I'd kind of feel like I was pulling a '50 Shades of Grey' on her. Which would be fantastic if she was up for it come to think of it.

Dude I'm 21, I started uni in Sept and I'm shocked there is so many. Virgins were a rare breed when I was 18.
Reply 9
because you know you're not having sex with someone whose already been filled?
Reply 10
you don't know if sexually you're going to be compatible.

But surely this will be an issue with anyone, virgin or not? You won't know until you try!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by olop
But surely this will be an issue with anyone, virgin or not? You won't know until you try!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well you can talk about sex. And you can have sex.

If the girl is a virgin it's gonna take a while before she even knows what she like, let alone if you like what she likes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending