The Student Room Group

Most embarrassing wardrobe malfunction

Be it a nip slip, rip in the trousers, your bits falling out etc. etc. Please do share for the amusement of fellow TSRians :colone:
Personally i had a rather unfortunate accident when the button and fly on my trousers decided to fail simultaneously one day resulting in said trousers falling down rather fast in town, not my proudest moment.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by cl_steele
Be it a nip slip, rip in the trousers, your bits falling out etc. etc. Please do share for the amusement of fellow TSRians :colone:
Personally i had a rather unfortunate accident when the button and fly on my trousers decided to fail simultaneously one day resulting in said trousers falling down rather fast in town, not my proudest moment.

Talking a five minute walk to lectures, then when you get to the lecture you realise your fly was undone. No wonder I was getting a few stares.
Reply 2
Was sitting on a sofa, in a cafe, facing lots of people. with legs wide open. Many people were sitting next to me as well.

After leaving the cafe, I found out that I have a rip in the trouser. Owh, and I didn't wear anything underneath at that time :colondollar:
Original post by Mukhabarat
Talking a five minute walk to lectures, then when you get to the lecture you realise your fly was undone. No wonder I was getting a few stares.

How about commuting all the way from Brighton to London then after being in the office for about 2 hours you realise they are undone?!
Original post by Mukhabarat

aww blocked people from posting on your profile? afraid I might reply to you? ROFLOL
Reply 5
I wast wearing a button up under-wired summer dress (so no bra) and cycling to college, I cycled over a bump in the pavement and the front of my dress popped open and I was basically completely on show. :colondollar:

Luckily no-one down the pathway I was on noticed before I got myself buttoned up again and I got to college with my dignity in tact. :giggle:
(edited 11 years ago)
Back when I was in school I could never find school shirts to fit properly.

So basically one day in class under the sheer strain, a button literally exploded from my shirt. I didn't have a jumper, I cant remember if I was sent home for looking "indecent" or whether I just left out of embarrassment.
Erm I was about 11 I think and very very chubby. Like 2.5 chins chubby. So we had a 45 minute lunch break and we were playing 5 a side in this really small area and I ran after the football and some kid grabbed my shirt while trying to block me off and accidently ripped it. I was 11, sitting in class for 3 hours the rest of that day with my left boob hanging out basically. Not the most pleasant experience for an 11 year old boy I assure you.
No doubt, it had to be a time when I tore the crotch on my school trousers at age 14 into literally two... I walked around for the rest of the day with my school blazer tied around my waist, as a method of protecting the damage done.

Might I say, I looked VERY weird in doing so.
In the swimming pool and having some randomer point out to you that your boob has come out of your bikini. And you wondered why that girl had been staring at you for ages...
FAIILL!!

Getting a rip in the crotch of your jeans and having to walk around all day without barely moving your legs, sort of like a shuffle, so no one would see.
Reply 10
When I was at school I was running and ripped my skirt right up to the waist band. I had to safety pin it up for the rest of the day but they kept popping off all ove the place. I think most people saw my knickers that day.
Reply 11
I was wearing a dress on a nice day whilst walking to uni. As I was walking, I put my hands on the back of my leg, and wondered where my dress had gone. It was stuck in the back of my knickers. At least it was just a bunch of randoms that would have seen, rather than people I knew :redface:
When I was ten, I had some tracksuit bottoms that were too big and so I had to tighten them using the cord that fitted around the waistband. I was running after a friend in the street holding my ice cream and hers, and I could feel them slipping. There was nothing I could do (other than perhaps stop, but I didn't think of that at the time haha) other than to let them fall, which they did, and many many people stopped and laughed. I was utterly humiliated. But, luckily, nobody even mentioned it again after it had happened.. as I guess more interesting things happen.
Original post by cl_steele

Lol. Did a crowd gather to watch?
Reply 14
Commuting for an hour and a half, being at work for 4 hours, before realising my top was on inside out :colondollar:
When you get a random boner and you're wearing trousers, so you know it'll show so you have to sit down for a little longer than you wanted to.
Once, when I was about 12/13, I was in a ballet lesson, and had only just started ballet so I didn't have the proper kit yet, I was wearing a black top & black leggings, with tights underneath. What I didn't realise is that the tights dancers wear aren't the tights you get from the high street. So I realised the tights where making it hard to do all the movements properly, but I thought nothing of it. Then my ballet teacher, who was very strict, kept insisting I make these bizarre flexible poses with one leg outstretched in the air. She kept repeating, 'Your arzn't zoing it zight!' before storming up to me and saying 'I vill show you how you should do' before she pulled my leg and stretched it in the air. All I heard was 'RIPPPPP' and everyone was STARING at me. :eek: My tights had ripped under my leggings, right down my butt, my teacher just went completely silent, I think she was pretty shocked, as were all the other students. They all just stared at me like 'wtf just happened'. I coughed, seriously the room was just silent. That was very embaressing. Thankfully by the next week I made sure I had proper tights.

Another time, I had bought this elesticated floral strapless top, and the elastic part around the bust was slightly tight at the back, but I decided to wear it any way as most of my decent looking clothes where in the wash. So I put on a bolero thing which is basically just arm sleeves.

So I was walking home in the sunshine, back then sometimes I would skip taking the bus and take a long walk home instead to get a bit of exercise. And as I was in the last 5 minutes of my walk, I noticed people where looking at my funnily and this one lady stormed past me and looked rather angrily at me. Then this drunk guy walked past me, began smacking his lips, and stared at my chest region and said 'OI OI!! PUT IT AWAY LOVE!!' I stared down and to my horror and shock, my top had rolled down past my bra and was sitting just above my belly button!!! I don't think I've ever felt my face go so red!!!!!! :zomg: So basically, unbeknown to me, I had been walking about with my bra hanging out completely, acting as though it was completely normal! So cringe worthy. One of the most embarrassing moments of my life!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Lol. Did a crowd gather to watch?

A few giggled it was fun to laugh it off though, not so fun walking home hdong them up like a hobo:rolleyes:
This thread is worthless without pictures. :tongue:
When i was at school i went to the loo and i had the biggest rip in my trousers from the front all the way to the back.

No idea how long it was there for.

I had to wait for lessons to start before running out the school gates, hiding somewhere and calling my Mum to pick me up!

Quick Reply

Latest