The Student Room Group

I'm going to tell him I like him on twitter

This is the most stupidest thing i've ever going to do but you only live once! I can't keep this inside me forever, he's going to go uni and so am I. We don't know each other well but i've liked him for a long time. I'm not the type to do this but i'm going to make an anon twitter account and just pour my heart out. stupid? yes

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
yeah it's stupid and if it's anon there is no point at all.
Reply 2
Why would you make an anon account to confess point in that? Twitter isn't a suitable place to confess to someone do you not have his number or something.
no no no. in person, have the courage, its not that hard!:smile:
Reply 4
How romantic...
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
you only live once!

And to live your life to the fullest you're going to confess to someone through the internet?
Reply 6
How will you pour your heart out in 140 characters!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Oh god no.. don't do it. If you then do get together hell know and so will yours and his friends. I wouldn't get with someone after this. I really hope this is a troll

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
How will this help you`? He won't know that it's you if you post it on Twitter (why Twitter anyway?). Just send him a text if you're too shy to tell him in person. :P
Reply 9
Kids..
Reply 10
Why live through the internet?

Do it in person.
Just inbox him asking if he wants a link up

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
I'm sure you'll do stupider things, after all you think this is stupid but you're still going ahead.
Reply 13
This isn't a Hollywood film where he'll fall in love with you. You could really embarrass him.
This is the most stupidest thing i've ever going to do but you only live once! I can't keep this inside me forever, he's going to go uni and so am I. We don't know each other well but i've liked him for a long time. I'm not the type to do this but i'm going to make an anon twitter account and just pour my heart out. stupid? yes

Okay, so you've poured your heart out, but he still doesn't know who likes him.
Reply 15
Original post by Michaelj
This isn't a Hollywood film where he'll fall in love with you. You could really embarrass him.

I was hoping it to be!
Reply 16
I don't have his number or talk to any of his friends :frown:
Reply 17
Why would you do this?! :zomg:
Reply 18
Original post by redferry
Why would you do this?! :zomg:

to get it off my chest and I don't see any other way :frown:
Reply 19
to get it off my chest and I don't see any other way :frown: