The Student Room Group

I'm going to tell him I like him on twitter

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous
to get it off my chest and I don't see any other way :frown:

Just ask him out for a freaking pint/milkshake if you are under 18.

What is everyone's obsession of this site with the need to literally articulate the words 'I like you' for goodness sake
Reply 21
This is the most stupidest thing i've ever going to do but you only live once! I can't keep this inside me forever, he's going to go uni and so am I. We don't know each other well but i've liked him for a long time. I'm not the type to do this but i'm going to make an anon twitter account and just pour my heart out. stupid? yes

Put it this, on Twitter, he would think of it as a joke. I know I would if someone 'confessed' they liked me online.
This is the most stupidest thing i've ever going to do

That says it all.
There is absolutely no way I would ever go for someone who confessed their love for me online. Particularly if they did it anonymously, it's weird behaviour! Just ask him out.
OP, the whole 'You only live once' is supposed to mean, you only live once, therefore, you should do your best and do sensible things. Not act like an idiot and do silly things that you may regret when you grow up. Think before you do anything, dont make yourself look silly.
Reply 25
What even...
x
Reply 26
Original post by Hannah_x
What even...
x

It's a troll... Please god let it be a troll!
I don't have his number or talk to any of his friends :frown:

Oh FFS add him on Facebook and talk to him on that. work up to hanging out and spend time with him, tell him if it feels right after.

*pats* poor young girl, so consumed by irrational affection and lust for this boy (crush) you can't think straight.

He's just a boy girls, just a boy...

Original post by redferry
Just ask him out for a freaking pint/milkshake if you are under 18.

What is everyone's obsession of this site with the need to literally articulate the words 'I like you' for goodness sake

Amen, it's weird. It's not some big official thing. You spend time with someone, you flirt, you date, you do it in a way that it's obvious you're keen long before you ever really need to say it. Plus just bluntly outing it seems to suck the 'fun' out of courtship.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 28
Original post by Hummi_C
It's a troll... Please god let it be a troll!

I am praying that you're right. If not, I have lost any residual faith I had in humanity.
x
People are over reacting. If you don't know him that well, just tell him via Twitter Dmsb
your about 12
make an anonymous twitter account to tell the person you like them?

still a better love story than twilight....
Reply 32
Original post by Studentus-anonymous
Oh FFS add him on Facebook and talk to him on that. work up to hanging out and spend time with him, tell him if it feels right after.

don't have facebook, deactivated it

*pats* poor young girl, so consumed by irrational affection and lust for this boy (crush) you can't think straight.
pretty much :colondollar:

He's just a boy girls, just a boy... a handsome boy that i really like

Amen, it's weird. It's not some big official thing. You spend time with someone, you flirt, you date, you do it in a way that it's obvious you're keen long before you ever really need to say it. Plus just bluntly outing it seems to suck the 'fun' out of courtship.

:mad: i rarely see him
Reply 33
:mad: i rarely see him

If you rarely see him/never talk to him, how do you expect anything to come of this? :confused:
Reply 34
Original post by echeee
If you rarely see him/never talk to him, how do you expect anything to come of this? :confused:

you're right :frown: how do i get over him? on a serious note
Make sure you end it off with #wantyourbabies
Reply 36
you're right :frown: how do i get over him? on a serious note

"Get over him?" It sounds less than a simple crush. Just spend time with your friends, go out and meet new people. You hardly talk to the guy so it shouldn't be hard.
Please please please do not do this.
Reply 38
Well if a girl did that to me, id think she's weird, just inbox him on fb or something...
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Redolent
You could tell him to his face

Don't be silly, that would take all the romance out of it!

Quick Reply