The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by de_monies
Lol fair enough. Could do both :tongue: I'm not in to that kinda relationship myself, but....

...you're willing to give it a try for me.:rolleyes:
Reply 381
Original post by MedMed12
i told you aqa is :smile:

ocr yep tomorrow

aahhhh yes you diddd :smile: thank you :smile: xxxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
night :smile: im going too!

woo hoo! yeah I might get told to never go near med for doing anytthing without being qualified awks...
omg yes, i sometimes can understand its not their fault for thinking the way they do, but some of the educated ones there some of them speak some utter rubbish, but saudi have it the worst, and i think all the women should stand up for their rights. No where in the qu'ran does it say they cant drive, be educated etc :/

aww, its a tough call you know because making a mistake and learning from it fair enough, but because asian culture is judgemental and strict, parents over worry that you'll do it again, affect their family name etc etc which is silly

Tbh, some of the elderly dont blame us- its not our fault we're being brought up in a western country with eastern thinking -we're stuck between the two cultures so its up for us to find the right balance and only we can do that :/ then sometimes they blame themselves for not raising the next generation well enough. Although, I do think a balance between both cultures is needed (where morals are concerned anyway)

ahh go for it :smile: I'll reply in the morning though, i've got a 645 AM wake up *cries* so good night

Oh yeah, I pretty much HATE the Saudi system. I mean they say we're Islamic etc... and yet their princes are the one's going off to Thailand, having sex with random prostitutes, drinking, gambling etc... all major sins

The only real prince I actually like is this guy:

[video="youtube;au9Aqd_-2hc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au9Aqd_-2hc[/video]

Women do want their rights I think, BUT if you wish to voice your opinion there, you can be executed for going against the status quo. I think the only reason why they've had SOME social changes, is because of uprisings in other Arab nations

Exactly. If any thing, Islam encourages women to be educated. I mean the first degree awarding university was founded by a Muslim woman. And I absolutely LOVE Noor Inayat Khan (in recent history)

[video="youtube;vA_abOR57xg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA_abOR57xg[/video]

She unfortunately died exactly 48 years before I was born :frown: We see no mention of her at all in Pakistan. Why would they deny this woman from having the fame she deserves?

Tbf, when I did what I did, I called my mum first (not my dad) and she was the one who suggested to keep away from my dad lol

I guess the oldies are indeed more wiser than we are. I mean I try to take the best of the west and the best from the east, and I know of a few people that do that, but at the same time you get the exact opposite ie: they take the worst of each side. It's pretty ridiculous

Ooh and night! :smile:

Original post by Eternal*
...you're willing to give it a try for me.:rolleyes:

In MK8, me and LegendX have been promised in marriage, so I guess we'd be breaking the rules as well. So me, you and Hasan right? :tongue:
Original post by de_monies

In MK8, me and LegendX have been promised in marriage, so I guess we'd be breaking the rules as well. So me, you and Hasan right? :tongue:

We could add LegendX to the party, if you won't get too jealous
Reply 384
Good morning.

I haven't slept properly all night, so I might talk a lot of nonsense.
good bye medicine :'( no way i've got my grades having seen the grade boundaries....
Original post by Zeegie
i know im a chron at quoting looooooll

top definition btw... :wink:

Hi to all, are you guys enjoying TSR International community?
Original post by Zeegie
pretty sure you edited that lulz

get the others on here, the thread closed before i could post it.

you are saying as you have been dated kaminaaas
Reply 388
Original post by hasan4life
lool true, but she stil hasn't :frown: but a lot off ppl have fallen for her from her statuses, its so funny.ini always sleeping when u talk to me lulz :frown::wink:yh we love to talk ini :tongue:
Yeaaa its good and all the old people are back Eternal wasn't here for the whole of 8th thread warlords in here wow this is a good start
Reply 389
good bye medicine :'( no way i've got my grades having seen the grade boundaries....

CHUP! Don't stress, wait till tomorrow, and then remember you still have June...this is exactly what I am telling myself sweetie :smile: I ain't too confident either.
Reply 390
Original post by abdullah hayyan
you are saying as you have been dated kaminaaas

Totally didn't understand that. Welcome anyways.
Reply 391
Original post by Zeegie
CHUP! Don't stress, wait till tomorrow, and then remember you still have June...this is exactly what I am telling myself sweetie :smile: I ain't too confident either.

maths boundaries good?
Reply 392
Original post by Warlord
maths boundaries good?

Can't find them anywhere....we're all just faffing around evaluating the aqa ones here, ocr maths is just unknown atm...I searched on the site and on here but no successs....fuuuuaaaccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Reply 393
Original post by Warlord
Ocr went up here somewhere 2 hours ago, I checked the boundaries anyway in case you couldnt find it. 56/72 for an A in c3 zeegs, think that makes you happy doesnt it :biggrin:

S H I T.

Thank you for checking it sweetie :smile: Though I'll go die in a hole now :frown:

aaahhh right yeah just looked at it now...
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 394
51/60 for an A! F324 Chemistry!!!!!!!!! :frown:
Reply 395
Original post by Maryb_101

I wish the best of luck for you tomorrow. What time are you going to collect your results tomorrow?
Original post by Zeegie

true, its the thought of having to do exams i worked for again :/ and less attention on the harder unit 5s, but you're right! Last year i didnt do jan exams and tbh for unit 1s we were so well prepared
:/
what do you think u will have got?
im pressuming Bs and an A or 2 if im lucky out of 4 subjects I did.
Chem was 51/60 for an A :'/
Original post by Maryb_101

I KNOW :'(
Original post by Zeegie
S H I T.

Thank you for checking it sweetie :smile: Though I'll go die in a hole now :frown:

aaahhh right yeah just looked at it now...

What an A normally?
for me its 62/75
Original post by Eternal*
We could add LegendX to the party, if you won't get too jealous

Hey. This isn't fair. Three guys and a girl? We need two more girls now :tongue:
Reply 399
:afraid:

Latest