The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The exam boards have done us all over with their ridiculous grade boundaries :frown:
Original post by MedMed12
good bye medicine :'( no way i've got my grades having seen the grade boundaries....

You can do it. Just need that determination. I mean, me and Hasan need you :smile:
Original post by de_monies
Hey. This isn't fair. Three guys and a girl? We need two more girls now :tongue:

Nah I'd get too jealous if there were more girls
Original post by Eternal*
Nah I'd get too jealous if there were more girls

Think I'd get jealous of lots of other guys. I guess your bf is OK with having an open relationship then? Besides, I still haven't cleared this with LegendX
You can do it. Just need that determination. I mean, me and Hasan need you :smile:

hahah! I could get into Medicine abroad I'm sure, but in this country its such a stressful long process -_-
Original post by Warlord
It seems most subjects have had the grade boundaries inflated. I think this is to stop grade inflation, as gove was going on about. But its still a joke.

its a joke, when unis want such high grades. I could settle for a lower grade than expected/am capable of, if it gets me into the course I want :/
Original post by Warlord
It seems most subjects have had the grade boundaries inflated. I think this is to stop grade inflation, as gove was going on about. But its still a joke.

Ah Gove. What an ********!

hahah! I could get into Medicine abroad I'm sure, but in this country its such a stressful long process -_-

You'll get the grades for sure.

BTW just wondering what do peeps think of this?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Chocolate-Bouquet-for-Mothers-Day-Birthday-Anniversary-Gifts-FERRERO-ROCHER-/160976875380?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Celebrations_Occasions_ET&var=&hash=item257af82f74

They're like flowers, but you can eat them :tongue:
Ah Gove. What an ********!

You'll get the grades for sure.

BTW just wondering what do peeps think of this?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Chocolate-Bouquet-for-Mothers-Day-Birthday-Anniversary-Gifts-FERRERO-ROCHER-/160976875380?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Celebrations_Occasions_ET&var=&hash=item257af82f74

They're like flowers, but you can eat them :tongue:

iA!

hahaha thats awesome!!! :P except, a box of chocolate and flowers would be better because you've got both, cheaper and flowers are pretty :biggrin:
iA!

hahaha thats awesome!!! :P except, a box of chocolate and flowers would be better because you've got both, cheaper and flowers are pretty :biggrin:

Hmm perhaps. Though, tbf, the only flowers bouquets that I actually like cost £30+? BTW, I can't go home either so they'd have to be deliverd

I guess there's this?

http://www.moonpig.com/uk/Flowers?moonpigId=AR176863

EDIT: Thinking perhaps get the flowers now, and get the chocolate bouquet towards the end of the month? (It's my mums birthday then)
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 409
The education system, exam boards, gove, uni, ucas, even the guy in the chippy that always give me less chips for my portion, can suck my punani.

Posted from TSR Mobile
its a joke, when unis want such high grades. I could settle for a lower grade than expected/am capable of, if it gets me into the course I want :/

There's a guy my bro knew who couldn't even read/ right properly but for £10 grand a year he went to Slovakia and is doing medicine it seems tempting lol
Original post by Numan786
There's a guy my bro knew who couldn't even read/ right properly but for £10 grand a year he went to Slovakia and is doing medicine it seems tempting lol

hmm true, abroad is the last resort tbh. Who knows what will happen in 5 years. Nowadays a good handful of people are going abroad, and if most people did that, theyd not have enough uk jobs when they come back
plus gmc are tightening up
Think I'd get jealous of lots of other guys. I guess your bf is OK with having an open relationship then? Besides, I still haven't cleared this with LegendX

My bf is against this. Shhhh
Original post by Eternal*
My bf is against this. Shhhh

Naughty naughty!

Original post by Zeegie
The education system, exam boards, gove, uni, ucas, even the guy in the chippy that always give me less chips for my portion, can suck my punani.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wonderful. Ah pre-uni students :tongue:

Original post by Numan786

Tbf, I wouldn't want to go if you don't need any real qualifications, because I'm not sure how a degree there might not be recognised here? Though probs best to check with GMC
Reply 414
Naughty naughty!

Wonderful. Ah pre-uni students :tongue:

Tbf, I wouldn't want to go if you don't need any real qualifications, because I'm not sure how a degree there might not be recognised here? Though probs best to check with GMC

Alright alright daada jee :smile: ahahaha
Original post by Zeegie
Alright alright daada jee :smile: ahahaha

Lol I get where you're coming from. Dw
Reply 416
Firstly good luck to whoever gets results tomorrow :smile:
Special good luck to Warlord, Zeegs and Maryam.. Insha'Allah we all get our A*'s and A's
Also
Please listen live tomorrow to '107fm the bee' I will be live on air in a rather piss funny competition! Haha 11:30am 107thebee!
Original post by YWArtist
Firstly good luck to whoever gets results tomorrow :smile:
Special good luck to Warlord, Zeegs and Maryam.. Insha'Allah we all get our A*'s and A's
Also
Please listen live tomorrow to '107fm the bee' I will be live on air in a rather piss funny competition! Haha 11:30am 107thebee!

Ooh what's it about, and how come you're on? I can't. Got lectures
Reply 418
I'm getting nervous about my results now, but I can only hope and pray to God.
Reply 419
Yes everyone please do listen to 107fm-the bee 2moro :biggrin: :biggrin:

Good luck to everyone for tomorrow :smile:

Wish I could rep people ffs.

Latest