The Student Room Group

Boys curvy girls with boobs and a bum or skinny girls with neither

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Ice Constricter

The legs that are pictured on the right of that pic really aren't that muscular :erm:

My sister on the other hand.....

They are fairly muscular, just relaxed, look at the size of the calves. Mine look like that but a bit more toned, but whenever I tried to find a pic all the legs are either really skinny or literally bodybuilders! lol
Reply 41
Original post by lad-lad
Another insecurity thread where a girl needs approval that she is not fat.
How tall are you if you don't mind me asking?

im 5ft 10 and a bit im not 'fishing for compliments' it was a geniuane question to something Im insecure bothered about and I wish i never bothered making a post now that im accused of being attention seeking
Reply 42
Original post by elitemodella
Yes OP, you are a fat cow.

thankyou for answering the question maybe if you have nothing nice to say shut up?
Reply 43
Original post by KC003
Why on earth does it matter what guys think? In all honesty, posting stuff like that on here just makes you look really attention seeking, because clearly all you want guys to say "I'm sure you're stunning" etc etc.

If you're not happy in yourself at a size 10, then lose some weight. It's not rocket science.

Also, I'm a size 12, and am in no way fat. Curvy, yes, but not fat. So it's a little obnoxious and quite frankly stupid to come on here proclaiming you feel fat as a size 10, when you're quite obviously not fat, and all you're doing is insulting most girls on the planet. If you're really that worried, why not talk to your actual friends rather than the entirety on TSR...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ive suffered from bulimia since I was 12 to 19 so this is the first time ive sort of not been in control of my body size and I guess thats why im so over paronoid I didnt meant to be offensive at all sorry
Original post by redferry
They are fairly muscular, just relaxed, look at the size of the calves. Mine look like that but a bit more toned, but whenever I tried to find a pic all the legs are either really skinny or literally bodybuilders! lol

To me they look too skinny to be called muscular or muscly. They look like a pair of toned skinny legs lol. That's just what I see though. :dontknow:
Reply 45
To me they look too skinny to be called muscular or muscly. They look like a pair of toned skinny legs lol. That's just what I see though. :dontknow:

See I would describe skinny as having a thigh gap and the ones on the right as toned and slim.
Here's a tip from a girl who can certainly appreciate the female body ;3 Size 8/10 isn't fat tho it does kinda depend on your height but unless you are half the size of everyone else around you 8/10 is a perfect size.

However, If you're looking at yourself and feeling fat, then pause and listen to this, it's all about how you carry the weight. Two people t the same weight and same height, with the same clothing size may look totally different. The best thing to do is tone up, giving your stomach and sides sexy feel and still having the curves in all the right places. The tip to toning and a beautiful sexy body is excersizing not dieting.

This is quite a fun website, check out other people your height and see what weights various people look good at: http://www.cockeyed.com/photos/bodies/heightweight.html

Lastly real beauty comes from within, if you're happy in yourself and kind and caring towards others, then that's more likely what your boyfriends with you for, the chances are he likes your body. You could always ask him about other girls point girls out you think are like yourself and say 'Do you think she's got nice curves or do ya recon she's a bit on the chubby side?' or 'What kinda body looks better, skinny or curvy?'.

PM me if you need any advice on diet, excersize, your boyfriend etc. I know sometimes its nice to have some advice from someone you don't know occasionally.
Reply 47
Any man that says skinny is LYING.
Reply 48
Original post by KaranDot
:smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

And this is why I hate these threads - the pictures like the ones you posted always make people feel kind of crappy. The bum on the right is HARD to achieve! It's not the kind of bum that all curvy girls have. It's a photoshopped picture of a model who has an pretty amazing, rare figure which is due to lucky genetics and a lot of working out and is completely unrepresentative of the average size 8-10 or curvier girl :unimpressed:

Sorry, rant over.

OP, to answer your question - your boyfriend clearly likes your figure, as otherwise he wouldn't be with you. Size 8-10 is, as you are well aware, not fat in the slightest. I see no need AT ALL for you to diet and try to get back to size 4-6 which you said yourself felt too skinny.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 49
Sounds attractive to me...
Reply 50
Original post by Popppppy
The girl on the right is still really skinny, she just doesn't look it next to the ridiculously skinny girl on the left.

I'm a size 10 and I do not come close to having a thigh gap.

Depends on how wide your hips are, if you have wider hips you're more likely to have a thigh gap. :smile:

I also don't appreciate your phrasing OP! I'm a 6/8 and I still have boobs and a bum, they aren't big but they are definitely there!
Reply 51
Original post by Anonymous
Ive suffered from bulimia since I was 12 to 19 so this is the first time ive sort of not been in control of my body size and I guess thats why im so over paronoid I didnt meant to be offensive at all sorry

Bulimics don't tend to be in control of their body size at all...most bulimics also tend to be slightly overweight.

I hope you don't expect girls to have butts like that, because the majority don't. Just thought I'd tell you to prevent possible future disappointment.

Original post by Mullah.S
if you are going to be skinny you have to have really really good looking face. e.g charlotte gainsbourg. otherwise is really bad looking skinny. i have friend who is skinny and all the girls are saying she looking unhealthy and unattractive. if you are more fat though, is meaning you come from richer family (in my culture) so is not unattractive. unless you are like really really fat, because then is also unhealthy. But looks wise is only bad when they bald aswell. bald and fat is very bad combination, i would never marrying someone bald and fat.

Are you living in the UK now? Because in Britain obesity and being overweight is more of an issue with poorer areas.

Original post by Bronze00

.... just like how any girl that says skinny over muscular men is lying?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 52
skinny but hey thats just me.
Reply 53
:smile:

One on the right. :colondollar:
Reply 54
Original post by emilie18
And this is why I hate these threads - the pictures like the ones you posted always make people feel kind of crappy. The bum on the right is HARD to achieve! It's not the kind of bum that all curvy girls have. It's a photoshopped picture of a model who has an pretty amazing, rare figure which is due to lucky genetics and a lot of working out and is completely unrepresentative of the average size 8-10 or curvier girl :unimpressed:

Sorry, rant over.

OP, to answer your question - your boyfriend clearly likes your figure, as otherwise he wouldn't be with you. Size 8-10 is, as you are well aware, not fat in the slightest. I see no need AT ALL for you to diet and try to get back to size 4-6 which you said yourself felt too skinny.

I LOVE how every picture of an attractive girl is automatically photoshopped. Like its out of this world - and a real girl is something less attractive.
Reply 55
Original post by Cheech23
I LOVE how every picture of an attractive girl is automatically photoshopped. Like its out of this world - and a real girl is something less attractive.

Not at all - there are lots of naturally pretty girls, I'm not denying that so don't make assumptions. I have lots of very beautiful friends who I love to bits, so don't assume I'm just being bitter / jealous.

I'm being realistic. That picture is of someone with a very lovely figure, but it's not a common figure. It's rare. Combination of lucky genetics, crazy amounts of working out, very careful diet, flattering lighting, etc. The average girl (the average fit, healthy girl) doesn't look like that! Very few girls have that "V" or triangle between their bum and thighs, and very few are lucky enough to have a tiny waist AND a round bum like that. I'm not saying that real girls are "less attractive" - I'm just trying to point out that it's these kinds of photos that make girls think "that's what I'm supposed to look like" when really that's unattainable for most of them.

So please don't call it "stupid" when I highlight this! I wouldn't call it stupid if a guy said it was unrealistic for girls to think every guy should be ripped with a six-pack - it works both ways.

:dontknow:
Original post by Bronze00

Good job in putting about a billion girls down.

My sister on the other hand.....

That's a can of worms for another thread right there! :P

As long as the girl's not bigger than me, I feel they could beat me in a fight or looks like a German weightlifter I couldn't give a damn about what size a certain clothes outlet brands her, I wouldn't be put off - if she's got a decent personality & a nice smile quite the opposite - all apply here :wink:
Reply 58
Why does everyone obsess over what men think of them? I get that everyone has insecurities but its gonna be hard for a man to find you attractive if you can't find yourself attractive first.

If you don't like something about yourself, change it.
Curvy.

I LOVE BOOBIES.

ok calm down... D:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending