The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by thejmanz
I was chatting with a girl online and told her about my big willy she was like prove it so i sent her a pic and then she ignored me...maybe it was not big enough for her?

Maybe she is still trying to enlarge the pic to see your penis? she will get back to you when she finds, but don't hold your breath.
You are just clueless mate
The **** did I just read.
Reply 4
Lol
Reply 5
I'm going to reply to this as if it's genuine, although i'm not convinced, but nooo, the majority of girls really don't!
Keep it classy TSR.
Giggidy:sexface:
Reply 8
Now I've seen some strange questions on here but that...
Reply 9
You may have taken it slightly too far, yes.
Reply 10
you're not the smartest apple in the barrel are you mate?
Reply 11
Original post by ChocoCoatedLemons
The **** did I just read.

^this o_o'

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
LOL OP, she probably did this when she saw the picture.

Spoiler

Reply 13
In general unless you are in a relationship with the girl than its a no to penis pics
Reply 14
She left because it was too small. You could've at least lied and said the picture was 1:1000 scale. :colone:
(edited 11 years ago)
Wow, now I've seen it all.
Reply 16
She was probably a little confused as she'd asked to get to know who you are on a bit more of an intimate, exciting nature. She expected electric, spontaneous, interesting conversation regarding your ideas, interests and aspirations. Instead she got a crap tsr topic with crap pictures of your groin.
Reply 17
Maybe it's just me, but she DID say prove it...so surely she was expecting a dick pic. I mean, its not like he sent it in the middle of a casual conversation.

So maybe she did just ignore it because she wasn't impressed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Original post by Ice Constricter
Wow, now I've seen it all.

Thats what she said.
Reply 19
Pics or gtfo

Actually forget i said that