The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 440
45 minutes!!
Reply 441
:frown: goodbye manchester.
Original post by Warlord
I did okay people, but I hate grade boundaries.
All of those who im close to on here, please do say how you did, I hope you all did fine. *Group hug* :smile:

Original post by Maryb_101

theres june guys dont lose hope just yet ! *hugs*

the day you stop believing is the day you will be defeated
Anyone in London wanna go out for an ice cream?
Reply 444
Original post by hasan4life
haha everyone here are fun anyway, now u should post in here more often :wink:

Yea they are :smile:
Haha I do post a lot
Not that much but I do post...often..ish
Reply 445
Original post by Eternal*
Anyone in London wanna go out for an ice cream?
I dnt live in london but I want icecream...
Original post by Maryb_101

As someone else said, results aren't till June? any way. Don't fret it. You'll get in! You'd also be about 40 minutes away from me, unless I get a placement.

Original post by Furbs

This good enough for ya?

(Actual size)

I want some milk (Off to get some from downstairs :smile: )
Reply 447
Hugs for everyone guys, well done and don't lose hope :smile: still feeling a little stressed and all but come on we can do this :smile:
i failed my exams, my mum is gonna beat me, possibly deport me...

i live in london, i am depressed so i am sorry ice cream wont help
Original post by Zeegie
Hugs for everyone guys, well done and don't lose hope :smile: still feeling a little stressed and all but come on we can do this :smile:

Well done as well. And don't you guys get results in June no?

Original post by study beats
i failed my exams, my mum is gonna beat me, possibly deport me...

i live in london, i am depressed so i am sorry ice cream wont help

Sorry to hear :frown: Surely your mum can't be that bad (I guess the deporting thing is a bit of an exaggeration any way)
Original post by de_monies
Well done as well. And don't you guys get results in June no?

Sorry to hear :frown: Surely your mum can't be that bad (I guess the deporting thing is a bit of an exaggeration any way)

okay maybe not deport me

but my mum will literally screw at me, possibly give me 3 hours long lectures for the next 3 months and possibly stay depressed her whole life if i do not achieve anything in life !

i am so screwed, i worked so hard, was confident more than ever with some of the exams but i still did not get the grades i wanted...how? how?

again, my life is screwed, i am gonna get a lot of suffering from this point on
Original post by Warlord
Hey man, sorry to hear that, did you get a ucl offer in the end, I remember you talking about it a month or so ago.

for me UCL is just a dream now, a faint dream!.....with the results i am getting, there is no way to get into UCL...besides they rejected me........

i dont know what to do? my life has come to a stop? i work so hard and confident when doing an exam but still get awful grades....

what do i tell my mum?
Original post by Warlord
pm with the results and the subjects you did, I will try and help you form a plan, dw, light is always at the end of the tunnel.

ok, but how can i trust you with my results and subjects, what experience do u have? and what grades are u getting?
Original post by Warlord
I dont have any experience, I just trying to calm you down, and by seeing your results I can at least in part help you decide how to approach things.If you dont want to, thats completely fine, Im just trying to help a fellow person :smile: and just be honest with your mum, tell her you worked hard nd the papers just went bad, and in june you will put it right. Simple.

yes i need ur help, but i also want to know what kind of position you are in urself?

the thing is what if i am unable to put it right, i have had 3 attempts on a particular subject to put it right but i still couldnt, and i have some resits stacking on top of that!...it feels like i am about to drown, drown in too much stuff to take in....its the biggest risk i will take in my life and i dont know what to do
Reply 454
The subject i worked my ass off i ..i never got the grade I needed and the subject i hardly revised for i got good in. OH THE IRONY!!!
Original post by de_monies

This good enough for ya?

(Actual size)

No :frown: that doesn't look yummy. What city u in?
Original post by Furbs

Come London. There's icecream
Reply 456
Original post by Warlord
pm with the results and the subjects you did, I will try and help you form a plan, dw, light is always at the end of the tunnel.

Or it's another train coming to run you over.
Reply 457
3As in maths/econ/chemistry. :smile:)
Reply 458
Original post by UKBrah
3As in maths/econ/chemistry. :smile:)

Well done brah.:smile:
Original post by hasan4life
ah right get u :smile:
haha no problem, expecting a party on here tomorrow :tongue: :party:

Has the party started yet? :tongue:

Latest

Trending