The Student Room Group

How many exams are you likely to have this May/June?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by madfish
I wouldn't say I am bad at it... but I think with practice I will get better

And yea I did not do January modules in them

I only started learning ASMaths in january as I dropped another subject

So I only have 5/6 months to learn it..

I did 6 hours a week worth of lessons of Core 1 and Core 2, and 3 of M1 last year, and revision on top of that - you should be doing far more since you have less time to learn it and are self teaching.
7 +1 resit
Reply 122
Original post by Hormonal
I did 6 hours a week worth of lessons of Core 1 and Core 2, and 3 of M1 last year, and revision on top of that - you should be doing far more since you have less time to learn it and are self teaching.

Is that 6 a week of C1 and C2 combined? Meh, I know I should be :L I find maths relatively easy tbh

I was doing about 3 hours a night and about 15 hours during the weekend consistently until this week now I am chilling out a bit until tomorrow
Reply 123
9 exams
3 chemistry
4 maths
2 music :biggrin:
Original post by madfish
Is that 6 a week of C1 and C2 combined? Meh, I know I should be :L I find maths relatively easy tbh

I was doing about 3 hours a night and about 15 hours during the weekend consistently until this week now I am chilling out a bit until tomorrow

That sounds like more than enough
Reply 125
6 (2 resits)
Considering I had 6 exams in Jan too and got AAABBC I think I can get A*AA if I get these grades againbut they just have to be in certain modules :biggrin:
Original post by Robbie242
9exams including 2 resits, flipping HY2 and Econ 1 screwed up today. 5 maths modules, 2 history and economics modules in total.

What did you get in the exams you 'screwed up' if you don't mind me asking?
9 yooooooooo
Reply 129
Original post by Hormonal
That sounds like more than enough

yea I went balls out for about a month now I am further on in C2 than the maths class in my school who have been doing it since september
Reply 130
Original post by thegreenchildren
How ? :eek: <br />
<br />
How many subjects do you do? And I am assuming you are doing A level exams right?
<br />
<br />

Nope, no a-levels 10 subjects
11/12 probably?
Reply 132
Original post by thegreenchildren
What did you get in the exams you 'screwed up' if you don't mind me asking?
I got a B in economics and a C in history, 70% of our cohort in history got C grades and 1 girl got an A...
Reply 133
Original post by advice_guru
Tough life. I knew a friend who had 21 for GCSE if that makes you feel any better. It's manageable to an extent but when you start to have 3 exams in one day that is taking the piss. :tongue:

My friend is sitting 4 exams on one day and the next day his sitting another 4 exams
PSYA2 and BUSS2
Original post by ADAOBI123
gcse ?

yep
Reply 136
5 exams!

English Lit, Biology (x2) and Psychology (x2)
11 :frown:(
Original post by EduWiz
My friend is sitting 4 exams on one day and the next day his sitting another 4 exams

i feel for your friend
Now I've got my results, I know I'm definitely doing 4 in summer (no resits). Happy with that number, but they're over the space of 8 days.

Quick Reply

Latest