The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
:stupid: Turn it off if you're so offended.
Reply 2
Original post by rachel.h
:stupid: Turn it off if you're so offended.

no because i like to watch the show it helps with my general knowledge and depression i just dont like him. care to answer my question?
What do you hope to achieve by making a complaint?
Reply 4
Original post by Runninground
What do you hope to achieve by making a complaint?

to get him fired
Original post by penguinsrcool
to get him fired

I can't imagine anyone better to host it. I think you are probably in the minority on this one!

Posted from TSR Mobile
to get him fired

They won't fire him because one person said they didn't like him.
Reply 7
no because i like to watch the show it helps with my general knowledge and depression i just dont like him. care to answer my question?

I would expect your general knowledge to improve more if you spent the time reading wikipedia or a non fiction book or similar
I initially found him annoying, but having watched this show a lot I now think he's a class act; he's great for banter and seems like a genuinely funny, nice guy.
Reply 9
Nah is he a cool guy
Reply 10
Nooo, Bradley Walsh is a legend.
Reply 11
He's a good bloke, would you rather have it being presented by Piers Morgan or some other clown?
nahhh I love him, my day isn't complete without watching the show!
[video="youtube;nmwGFX5pgXw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmwGFX5pgXw[/video]
There's always Pointless. Remember that.
Original post by ConnorB
There's always Pointless. Remember that.

Beaten to it.

Pointless is so much better. :smile:
Reply 16
Bradley is a hero!
Reply 17
Original post by SebMurphy
Beaten to it.

Pointless is so much better. :smile:

Last time I watched pointless I got mad at the people, only 8/100 knew who Rosa Parks was:confused:
Reply 18
his over the top, fake laugh about Fanny Chmelar was painful to watch but other than that he's pretty harmless and inoffensive.
Original post by MattTaylor
Last time I watched pointless I got mad at the people, only 8/100 knew who Rosa Parks was:confused:

I'd be interested to find out where they do the surveys, sometimes they are so rubbish.

Latest

Trending

Trending