The Student Room Group

Birmingham bus stabbing death: Man, 22, arrested on suspicion of murder of 16 ...

Spoiler

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9915386/Birmingham-stabbing-Bright-and-popular-schoolgirl-named-as-victim-of-murder.html

Scary stuff. Especially seeing I was held up by this on the way to college which is about 10 mins walk away from there. :redface:
Not because I was held up obviously. Because I was so close to it happening.

Daily Mail comments stupid as ever
Screen Shot 2013-03-07 at 19.04.16.png

Scroll to see replies

When I heard about this it woke me up, because I live in Birmingham, and even though I didn't know her (although apparently a friend of a friend knows her brother) it reminded me that that could be my little sister, who gets the bus back from school every day and isn't that much younger. Especially seeing as it was apparently a rendom attack. My thoughts are with her family. So sad :frown: I hope whoever did this gets locked up for life!
THis is just awful, I used to go through the area quite regularly, poor girl :frown:
We need a segregated busing policy.
Reply 4
ye it was terrible i work rght by there and seen all the forensic people doing there job but i hope he get locked up until he is dead or even better put him on anm island ful of maniacs terrible 16
Reply 5
Knew her in real life, such a sad thing to happen to someone so young...
Original post by democracyforum

What, like segregating the stupid from the non-stupid? Yes i would wholeheartedly support such a policy.
Reply 7
Can't see a comment on that mail page which any sensible person would disagree with.
Reply 8
Original post by democracyforum

I think maybe that's a bit extreme but certainly white people need to be educated on the dangers of travelling in multicultural areas.

edit:

Not sure why I am getting negs the vast majority of interracial crime is black against white. White people are simply not safe in these areas.
(edited 11 years ago)
I hate to say it but I bet he gets a soft sentence and will be out within a year or two.
This is why the death penalty is needed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rolos12345
Can't see a comment on that mail page which any sensible person would disagree with.

2nd that
I can't see anything 'stupid'

Posted from TSR iPad
Reply 12
Original post by TheFrozenLake.
This is why the death penalty is needed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is TSR not the Daily Mail :wink:
Reply 13
Original post by Greenlaner
What, like segregating the stupid from the non-stupid? Yes i would wholeheartedly support such a policy.

And then we could drive the former bus of a cliff... This is shaping up nicely
Reply 14

Original post by anonymouse01
2nd that
I can't see anything 'stupid'

Posted from TSR iPad

Original post by Hummi_C
And OP, I agree with the comments, there's nothing stupid there...

1) Everyone is shocked by it. That person is clearly a psychopath if they're not.
2) What are politicians and judges supposed to have done to stop it, really?
3) Standard DM advocate of the death penalty.
4) There's no evidence it was her friend at all.
5) This barely happens. Why is the whole of England somehow wrong?
6) Likewise. One stabbing isn't a condemnation of the whole country. Put it into perspective for God's sake...
7) Ditto.

Use your brain FFS.
Yes it's a bad thing to have happened but that's not a reason to make stupid comments like 'bring back the death penalty, the whole country's gone to ****' etc. etc.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 15
Original post by TheBitchOf96
When I heard about this it woke me up, because I live in Birmingham, and even though I didn't know her (although apparently a friend of a friend knows her brother) it reminded me that that could be my little sister, who gets the bus back from school every day and isn't that much younger. Especially seeing as it was apparently a rendom attack. My thoughts are with her family. So sad :frown: I hope whoever did this gets locked up for life!

Gets locked up in our prisons? That really isn't that bad, prison isn't what it used to be, it's just like having a shabby apartment :/

And OP, I agree with the comments, there's nothing stupid there...
Reply 16
Original post by ed-
1) Everyone is shocked by it. That person is clearly a psychopath if they're not.
2) What are politicians and judges supposed to have done to stop it, really?
3) Standard DM advocate of the death penalty.
4) There's no evidence it was her friend at all.
5) This barely happens. Why is the whole of England somehow wrong?
6) Likewise. One stabbing isn't a condemnation of the whole country. Put it into perspective for God's sake...
7) Ditto.

use your brain ffs.

I actually do not agree with anything you have said. Sorry. I'm with the despised and demonised common folk over at the mail on this one.
Original post by ed-
This is TSR not the Daily Mail :wink:

lol good one.

However just look at what he did to this girl, Total stranger by the looks of things as well.

If I was to make the decision he would be killed in the same way he killed the girl, I believe in an eye for an eye.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 18
I actually do not agree with anything you have said. Sorry. I'm with the despised and demonised common folk over at the mail on this one.

You're an idiot.
If you want a better response maybe you should have elaborated.

Original post by TheFrozenLake.
lol good one.

However just look what he did to this girl, Total stranger by the looks of things as well.

If I was to make the decision he would be killed in the same way he killed the girl, I believe in an eye for an eye.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's funny how everyone turns to caveman principles as soon as something bad happens.
Reply 19
Just another white victim of diversity along with even more Asian grooming rings
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/mar/06/police-arrest-eight-men-suspect-grooming-rape

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending