The Student Room Group

some questions about boobs

Anon or delete please. Okay so I just don't understand why guys like boobs, I know their womanly etc etc but beyond that I just don't get it. Men's magazines only really ever have girls with big boobs in them and this is usually the selling point (over face, bum, general body etc). So I would be grateful for guys to give their opinions on the following:

1) what exactly about boobs is it that guys like so much?! (Bit of a vague question I know...)

2) Does a girl having big boobs make an encounter more enjoyable/exciting? or is it merely aesthetical and more of a inital attraction thing.

3) Can a girl with no boobs/small boobs be 'sexy'?

4) Is it a case of bigger is always better? Or are there instances when you might prefer smaller over larger?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
1) they're just hot. :sexface:
2) not necessarily.
3) yes, I've been attracted to girls with small boobs in the past.
4) not for me, more than a handful is a waste don't they say?

Boobs aren't particularly high up the list of what I look for in a girl and I don't really have a preference. A boob is a boob. :sogood:
I dunno, I think we're genetically predisposed to liking them? I think some guys are far more infatuated by them than others.

Ehh, its more of the initial interaction with regards to your second question.

Yes, definitely. For me at least, 80% of the attraction is the face initially.

No no no no, its just about proportion I guess? Huge boobs are a turn off for me, lots of women with fake boobs out there, I don't see the hoopla honestly. All the girls I've ever had crushes on/liked/dated have never had the biggest boobs. Infact, when being seriously attracted to a girl "liking/having a crush" I doubt boobs play too big of a role for most guys.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3
Same question can be thrown to you girl. Why do you like boys willie's so much? :flute:
Reply 4
Original post by NormalGuy
Same question can be thrown to you girl. Why do you like boys willie's so much? :flute:

We don't.....I'd never look at a picture of a willy for fun.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Anon or delete please. Okay so I just don't understand why guys like boobs, I know their womanly etc etc but beyond that I just don't get it. Men's magazines only really ever have girls with big boobs in them and this is usually the selling point (over face, bum, general body etc). So I would be grateful for guys to give their opinions on the following:

1) what exactly about boobs is it that guys like so much?! (Bit of a vague question I know...)

2) Does a girl having big boobs make an encounter more enjoyable/exciting? or is it merely aesthetical and more of a inital attraction thing.

4) Is it a case of bigger is always better? Or are there instances when you might prefer smaller over larger?

1. I don't think I can really say. Why do you find anything attractive? Your brain just reacts to it.

2. For me, the feel, touch, etc, are amazing.

3. Definitely, but it's a big plus to have them.

4. For me, I'd always prefer big ones. I'm certainly more of a boob man than most.

Edit- just to add, I don't like fake tits. Small real ones are better. Fake are just a poor imitation.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 6
Because they were our source of food when we were babies.

Also probably has something to do with them being seen as sacred and something to keep hidden. If all girls walked around with their breasts flapping around, men might not be so infatuated with them
Reply 7
I've wondered about question 1 myself. There is no individual quality about them that I like by its own merit, but I like these qualities only when they are put together. There is no rational reason why I ought to like them - I can only recognise that I do. It is not a very satisfying answer.
Reply 8

1 - they look and feel very good and signal femininity
2 - they are great during sex. Mind you smallish boobs can be good too.
3 - absolutely because they are not the only very pleasant feminine thing about a woman.
4 - No, it's about shape and proportion too. But I am a bit of a big boob fan!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 9
Boobs play a very small role in my initial attraction to a girl, I actually notice a nice bum over boobs. But face comes first.

Tbh when it comes to boobs, and your partner I think it's a lot to do with trust and the face they're an intimate part of your body. They're more fun to touch than they are to look at.
I always thought guys liked boobs because its something they dont have
Reply 11
Original post by SillyMilly
I always thought guys liked boobs because its something they dont have

That's pretty poor logic; we don't like periods
Reply 12
Breasts are attractive because they are a sign of fertility. Same reason good hips are attractive and girls with good posture come across as more attractive (in general).
Reply 13

Yes.

The size of boobs doesn't matter to me; they're neither better or worse. It's the woman that's attractive, not just the boobs.
Original post by Hummi_C
That's pretty poor logic; we don't like periods

hahaha thats a very very very valid point my logic is very wrong so I do not know the answe to the question
It's all down to them being hidden, I reckon..

You react far differently when you see naked African women on a documentary, than if someone was walking through town naked, it's all about the tease which makes them seem desirable. Though I'll admit that boobs are quite fun :mmm:
Reply 16

Society's views really, in the Victorian era big arses were considered extremely attractive with tiny waists, and there have been several other bodily fascinations! And I guess it's just down to the individual as to how big they like them, personally it doesn't faze me as I look for other things in a girl :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
hahaha thats a very very very valid point my logic is very wrong so I do not know the answe to the question

Why thank you :wink: idk, when all else fails just blame society and the media!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know I'm not a guy but I think it's an evolution thing, I remember something appearing on Meet the Izzards about the attraction to boobs.

Heck even my gay friend loves boobs, in all fairness they're a nice shape and if a girl isn't overweight they can add really nice curves to the body, even my friend who's an A cup has a nice figure cos of her boobs and how they enhance her body :smile:

That, and there are a few guys I know who have bigger boobs than most girls on the planet. If guys really want boobs they can grow them, or err something like that:biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending