The Student Room Group

Reference request for a friend

I have got a reference request through for a friend and it is asking the below question:

Please state the nature and depth of your acquaitance??

Any ideas on what this means and how i can answer this question?

:yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by King786
I have got a reference request through for a friend and it is asking the below question:

Please state the nature and depth of your acquaitance??

Any ideas on what this means and how i can answer this question?

:yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
As in how you know him e.g. College. And depth e.g. good friends?

How was the question asked? Like an email and just that question alone?
Or an online form with a box to fill out?

An example here:
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_would_you_State_the_nature_and_depth_of_your_acquaintance_to_the_named_applicant
Reply 2
Its a letter which i recieved through the post

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Hi friend I have got invitation to do as graduate trainee online SHL assessment from nissan will u help me what sort of question will be.
I have seen ur previous posts ur the person went to second stage as well please share ur experience from online assessment to last stage of interview.

I am trying for job from long time i dont want to loos this opportunity..
Reply 4
Original post by srini2k2ch
Hi friend I have got invitation to do as graduate trainee online SHL assessment from nissan will u help me what sort of question will be.
I have seen ur previous posts ur the person went to second stage as well please share ur experience from online assessment to last stage of interview.

check out the other thread about Nissan assessment
Reply 5
Original post by King786
Its a letter which i recieved through the post

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had a similar thing for my friend, for a job at heathrow. All I put was I met them at uni, we are quite close and length of time I knew the person
Reply 6
Original post by srini2k2ch

check out the other thread about Nissan assessment

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending