The Student Room Group

Justin Beiber experiences her first period and collapses on stage

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
And she got belittled by Olivia Wilde on her birthday the poor lass.
Reply 2
Although i am not a fan of Justin ( i am not an 11 year old girl ) i wish him a speedy recovery.
If it's true hope he gets better soon but if not it's a perfect way to get his fans that he disappointed a few days ago to forgive him.

I'm not a fan of her
Reply 4
Original post by Indieboohoo
If it's true hope he gets better soon but if not it's a perfect way to get his fans that he disappointed a few days ago to forgive him.

She or he? :colonhash:
Reply 5
It's a difficult age for any young lady with millions of irritating 12 year old girl female fans, let alone one just starting her period. I wish Ms Bieber a speedy recovery so she can get out there and piss us all off with another **** song as soon as possible.
Thats what happen when you toke marijuana kids.
Reply 7
That stinks of a PR story to try and deflect criticism from his recent bad press and gain some sympathy.
Original post by tomclarky
That stinks of a PR story to try and deflect criticism from his recent bad press and gain some sympathy.

It's tough being a young lady entering her womanhood, having to deal with all those changes through puberty, and then be in the public eye as well?

It doesn't condone such a silly stunt but how many girls here can honestly say they didn't think do daft things in their teenage years due to feeling a bit overwhelmed by everything?

A silly PR stunt to win back some good will but hey, that's shwobiz.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending