The Student Room Group

Weird situation with gf - help :(

For some reason one of the moderators felt it was appropriate to delete my post about me and my girlfriend. Sorry that most of this forum are boring virgins so it's usually assumed anyone who's even held a girl's hand is a troll, but some people do have real problems they need advice about so I'm reposting it.

Hey,
I'm in a bit of a weird situation at the moment and need some advice.

Last night I was in bed with my girlfriend and we were about to have sex. I then realised we didn't have a condom, so I went to get one off my flatmate.

However, on my way back, I noticed on my living room table that I hadn't finished off an maths question I had started earlier that day, and couldn't resist finishing my analysis proof, so got to work.

Then, just as I was about to finish, I heard crying and the sound of paper ripping, so ran back to my room. I walked in and found my girlfriend on the floor with all my maths books ripped up around her. She screamed at me saying that I always choose maths over her, and said I could choose either maths or her, then stormed out.

What should I do? I do love my girlfriend lots but I love maths as well and it's a hard decision :frown:

Scroll to see replies

I have had a similar situation, sadly, my BF and I are no longer together because of my addiction to crosswords. I would just suddenly scream out the word that was missing. That was a weird time in my life but do I regret it? No :wink:
Reply 2
Original post by AbsolutelyAlice
I have had a similar situation, sadly, my BF and I are no longer together because of my addiction to crosswords. I would just suddenly scream out the word that was missing. That was a weird time in my life but do I regret it? No :wink:

What's your number? :wink:
Who chooses a maths question over sex really?
Reply 4
Well being good at maths will make you money.
Some moody, crazy girl will make you lose money.

Such a hard choice.....:teehee:
You posted this exact same OP a couple of days ago and it's obvious you are a troll.
Original post by epsilon1992
For some reason one of the moderators felt it was appropriate to delete my post about me and my girlfriend. Sorry that most of this forum are boring virgins so it's usually assumed anyone who's even held a girl's hand is a troll, but some people do have real problems they need advice about so I'm reposting it.

Hey,
I'm in a bit of a weird situation at the moment and need some advice.

Last night I was in bed with my girlfriend and we were about to have sex. I then realised we didn't have a condom, so I went to get one off my flatmate.

However, on my way back, I noticed on my living room table that I hadn't finished off an maths question I had started earlier that day, and couldn't resist finishing my analysis proof, so got to work.

Then, just as I was about to finish, I heard crying and the sound of paper ripping, so ran back to my room. I walked in and found my girlfriend on the floor with all my maths books ripped up around her. She screamed at me saying that I always choose maths over her, and said I could choose either maths or her, then stormed out.

What should I do? I do love my girlfriend lots but I love maths as well and it's a hard decision :frown:

Man come off it you're obviously trolling but it made me laugh so I'm happy to let it slide
Btw choose the woman :smile: bit of a crazy book-ripper or not you can't have sex with maths can you? :P
x
Reply 7
it sounds complex
It is a hard puzzle, bit of a conundrum, hard to work out...I could go on all day!
Reply 9
You need to differentiate between your girlfriend's priorities and yours
Reply 10
Original post by LeonVII
You posted this exact same OP a couple of days ago and it's obvious you are a troll.

Sorry that you're a fat virgin who's never even held a girl's hand, but some people actually have relationships. Think before you disrespect my problems again.
What's your number? :wink:

Oh you are interested now but you won't be when you hear me scream 'philanthropist' right in the middle of sex :wink: But just so you know, I think the uncontrollable desire do to a maths problem is hot:wink:.
lool just lol
OP is a troll and not a very creative one posting the same thing again :troll:
Reply 14
Original post by AbsolutelyAlice
Oh you are interested now but you won't be when you hear me scream 'philanthropist' right in the middle of sex :wink: But just so you know, I think the uncontrollable desire do to a maths problem is hot:wink:.

Let's take this to PM :wink:
Sorry that you're a fat virgin who's never even held a girl's hand, but some people actually have relationships. Think before you disrespect my problems again.

Well done, you can insult at the level of a 5 year old. Youre still a troll :troll:
Reply 16
Original post by LeonVII
Well done, you can insult at the level of a 5 year old. Youre still a troll :troll:

Sorry that the idea of even talking to a girl is alien to you, but it's true.
Sorry that the idea of even talking to a girl is alien to you, but it's true.

Says the one who chose maths over a girl! Ha!
Reply 18
This girlfriend sounds as imaginary as an imaginary number.
There is a time for maths.

Mid-foreplay is not the time for maths.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending