The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Gulzar
Otrivine werent u retaking F325, if Im remebering correctly?

Yes, was 3% off an A, need to get that 3%!
Reply 21
Original post by otrivine
I use the site OCR chemistry where there are so many questions :smile:

By the way I really want to know from which country are u from? India or china/hong kong

I'm from Madgascar. Moved to Ecuador when I was 6 and then family emmigrated to Mars and left me behind in the UK.
Reply 22
Original post by MasterYi
I'm from Madgascar. Moved to Ecuador when I was 6 and then family emmigrated to Mars and left me behind in the UK.

wow , nice, never thought of that! I love the movie Madagascar:smile:
Reply 23
Yes, was 3% off an A, need to get that 3%!

Oh no :O
How hard did u find it compared to f324? Is there a lot more application, writing or just generally harder questions.
Reply 24
Original post by Gulzar
Oh no :O
How hard did u find it compared to f324? Is there a lot more application, writing or just generally harder questions.

A lot more application!! Just work hard and do plenty of practise:wink:
Looks like I'll be retaking this exam after my appalling result in it, I'll be doing it alongside the next unit so I'm hoping I can get this A that I truly need but we shall see as time goes on.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26

OH GOD...I done terribly and got E in f324. There was insane application in that paper :frown:
What do you understand by the term "RESONANCE ENERGY"
Reply 28
What grades did everyone get in their first attempt?
Reply 29
Original post by Gulzar
What grades did everyone get in their first attempt?

I got 109 UMS marks which is a B on my F325.
Haven't done F324 yet.

ugh otrivine, doing f325 and f324 again!!! fffs lol 3'rd time doing f325 now...
Reply 31
Does anyone have access to the Jan 2013 paper yet? I've sent for my script back so should hopefully get it next week...
I'm not retaking F324 but I'd be happy to post it on here if it'd help with revision - I didn't get full marks but it may be useful if you can read my handwriting :L

I don't know when the mark schemes come out, but I think it'll show how the examiners marked the paper at least.

Good luck in June guys :smile: Hopefully the GB will be much lower
Reply 32
Original post by Craming Revision
ugh otrivine, doing f325 and f324 again!!! fffs lol 3'rd time doing f325 now...

Dam that sucks :O is it really that hard ??!?
Original post by Gulzar
Dam that sucks :O is it really that hard ??!?

not hard, but this jan 2013 paper was omg solid! but hopefully junes should be easy!
Original post by LRJ
Does anyone have access to the Jan 2013 paper yet? I've sent for my script back so should hopefully get it next week...
I'm not retaking F324 but I'd be happy to post it on here if it'd help with revision - I didn't get full marks but it may be useful if you can read my handwriting :L

I don't know when the mark schemes come out, but I think it'll show how the examiners marked the paper at least.

Good luck in June guys :smile: Hopefully the GB will be much lower

please! and thank you :smile:
Reply 35
please! and thank you :smile:

How did your exams go :smile:
How did your exams go :smile:

i got 3 a's 3 b's c, e and u :/ i got e in f325! :frown: c f324 u biology :/ how were yours? i retoke f322 and f321 got a's both though :biggrin:
Reply 37
not hard, but this jan 2013 paper was omg solid! but hopefully junes should be easy!

Yeah hopefully it will be :smile:
Have you started revIsing yet?
Original post by Gulzar
Yeah hopefully it will be :smile:
Have you started revIsing yet?

not yet just had results, taking it in a bit then starting in a week or two, still a long way might just re make notes again for f325, how about you?
Reply 39
I thought it would be otrivine that would start the next revision and discussion thread :P

Latest

Trending

Trending