The Student Room Group

A german girl has joined! (:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Caducity
Am besten liest du viele deutsche Bücher und schaust deutsche Filme/Serien. Foren helfen auch (=

Ich höre viel deutschen Radio.

Being a complete Anfänger it typically goes in one ear and out the other. I have never been good with languages.
Reply 21
Mockery
Ich höre viel deutschen Radio.

Being a complete Anfänger it typically goes in one ear and out the other. I have never been good with languages.

Yeah I think, the best way to learn a language is to hear and speak it everyday.
But you can't always move in to the country, can you?
I try to convince my parents, that we have to speak english every day at home. But they don't want it, because they aren't as good in english.
So it's very difficult to improve.
In school we learn things like characterization, summary, mediation and so on.
I think, we need more practical practice!
Reply 22
Can you send your government over here?

Ours doesn't seem to be able to run the country very well.
Welcome, I like your name. And on the side note, your English is actually quite good; especially for your age and after only 5 years of studying, quite impressive.
Reply 24
I love David Garrett, but sadly I don't understand what he said in German.
Reply 25
Hello my German friend.
I am thinking of going to Berlin. Is it any good?
Reply 26
TheMuppet
Can you send your government over here?

Ours doesn't seem to be able to run the country very well.

Oh, really? I don't know your government well, so I can't compare but I think there are some acutually too much things going wrong in Germany.

JerzyDudek
Welcome, I like your name. And on the side note, your English is actually quite good; especially for your age and after only 5 years of studying, quite impressive.

Thank you! Sometimes I think my sentence structure is wrong U:
We read a book in class called "Coming of Age"
There they say pretty often "She don't" or "She tell" I'm a bit confused about this. We learned, the s has to go EVERY time with he, she or it.
Is that right or do you say it sometimes without?

MinuteDust
I love David Garrett, but sadly I don't understand what he said in German

I like him too *o*

noobynoo
Hello my German friend.
I am thinking of going to Berlin. Is it any good?

I've never been to Berlin, but I'm going to go there in June.
My friends say, it is awesome there, many sights, shopping and so on.
But here in the North-West of Germany many of us got the impression, that Berlin is assozial. If you know what I mean. If the students behave bad, teachers sometimes say "We aren't in Berlin!"
But I don' think, that it is bad in the tourist region ^-^
My favourite german cities so far are Cologne, Dortmund (was born there) and Bremen (living city).
And of course the cities at the sea. For example Cuxhaven.
But I think, Berlin is pretty cool too x3
Ich mag Deutschland, willkommen :smile:
Reply 28
Berlin ist doch nicht asozial. Ihr Wessis :wink:

Viel Spaß. Ist durchaus lustig - pass bloß auf, dass du nicht zu viel von dir verrätst. Ist halt doch nur ein Internetforum. :smile:

Du machst dein Abi dann mit 16? Ich war gerade 18 und selbst das war noch zu früh... Studieren fetzt eigentlich erst mit 18. Und wenn du in die USA willst, solltest du definitiv erst mit 21 gehen.

Damit der Rest es auch versteht:

Welcome to tsr, fellow German :biggrin: Have loads of fun here and if you have any questions - I'm here. Way too much... :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
@arina162 Haha danke x3
Ich hab ziemlich viel Erfahrung mit dem Internet. Klar, ich hab jetzt ein paar Städte genannt, aber hier kann ja eh jeder zweite Mod meine IP sich anschauen und diese orten. Und jeder, der Interesse hat, mir wirklich zu schaden, kommt auch ohne Modrechte an meine Daten.
Außerdem ist auch nicht immer alles wahr, was man erzählt. Würde mich jetzt jemand, nach meinem Namen fragen, sag ich ihm einen, der aber nicht meinem richtigen entspricht. Genauso mit Geburtsdatum oder sonst was.
Hab mich auch schon mit Leuten von anderen Foren getroffen, meine Eltern achten da auf die Sicherheit. Ich bin der Meinung, Foren sind eine tolle Möglichkeit. Hab in einem so gute Freunde kennengelernt, dass ich mit diesen im Urlaub war. Bin da ziemlich positiv eingestellt, vielleicht zu naiv, da könntest du Recht haben. Danke also (=

Jah mit 16 Abi. Hab mit 13 schon neben der Schule studiert, also bin zur Uni gegangen. Muss sagen, war ganz interessant, aber bevor ich nach dem Abi mich schon ans Studium binde, will ich erst mal leben >D
Reisen etc.

Und zu Berlin...stimmt, Wessis xD kA ich kann das schwer beurteilen, war ja noch nicht da P:
Aber so von den Fernsehsendungen her...Berlin Tag und Nacht ist genauso assozial wie Köln *insert Zahl here* XD
Original post by Caducity
@peaaceandlove I'm not sure, whether I shell answer in english or in german o: Ich antworte mal auf deutsch (:
Du sprichst richtig gut deutsch!
Ich bin erst 14, ich mache mein Abitur in 2 Jahren, weil ich eine Klasse übersprunge habe. (Ich bin von der 8. in die 10. gegangen).
Englische Leute mag ich sehr, vor allem die Sprache ist fantastisch.

Im Rheinland war ich noch nicht, aber schon in Köln. In den Osterferien werde ich wieder nach Köln fahren, dort wohnt eine Freundin von mir.

Am besten liest du viele deutsche Bücher und schaust deutsche Filme/Serien. Foren helfen auch (=

Danke, aber dein Englisch ist viel besser :tongue:

Ah, hat es eine Name? Ich denke, dass ein alt Deutsch Prufung es geanntet hat. Heisst es G7? Oder ist es nur dich, wer eine Klasse ubersprunge habe?

Koln ist wunderbar, ich liebe es! In der Summerferien habe ich nach Koln gefahren, und ich habe Einkaufen gemacht und ich ass viel lecker Deutsch essen :tongue: Deustch Eis ist echt kostlich (ich habe Cookies & Cream Eis fur nur ein Euro gekauft!). Ich hoffe, dass du es geniessen wirst :smile:
Reply 31
peaaceandl0ve
Danke, aber dein Englisch ist viel besser

Ah, hat es eine Name? Ich denke, dass ein alt Deutsch Prufung es geanntet hat. Heisst es G7? Oder ist es nur dich, wer eine Klasse ubersprunge habe?

Koln ist wunderbar, ich liebe es! In der Summerferien habe ich nach Koln gefahren, und ich habe Einkaufen gemacht und ich ass viel lecker Deutsch essen Deustch Eis ist echt kostlich (ich habe Cookies & Cream Eis fur nur ein Euro gekauft!). Ich hoffe, dass du es geniessen wirst

Nein nur ich hab eine Klasse übersrpungen (:
Aber du hast Recht, wir haben G8 eingeführt.

Eis für einen Euro ist richtig teuer! Früher haben wir für eine Kugel 50 Cent gezahlt...in normalen Städten zahlt man 70 - 80 Cent.
Nur in den teueren Städten wie Köln 1 Euro.
Aber Cookies & Cream Eis ist lecker <'3
(edited 11 years ago)
welcome
Are u still ashamed of what ur ancestors did to England? Hitler and so?
Original post by edwinemanuelposse

Are you ashamed of what the RAF did to the innocent people of Dresden?

Lets not bring history into something unrelated anyway.

---

To the OP, Hi from your neighbor across the border in the Netherlands! Hamburg is a cool city...
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Zürich
Are you ashamed of what the RAF did to the innocent people of Dresden?

:colonhash: It was necessary as the city was being used an forward operating base for the Wehrmacht 6th army in the Eastern front. The city contained ammo deports, industrial arms factories and was HQ for many of the Nazi party's political apparatus What must done has to be done.
Reply 36
Original post by peaaceandl0ve
Wir sind alle freundlich - wir werden nicht dich essen!

Haha, not true.

Welcome. :smile: Great idea to improve your English! (And yes, I speak German like some on this thread seem to, but I don't think you joined an English speaking forum to have us speak bad German to you...)
Reply 37

Imbecile. Let's talk about ancestry and see how proud British people can be, shall we?
Guten tag... Achtung! Ich bin nein gut Deutsch... oh dear...

Yeah, hi, welcome, bienvenue, j'etudie Francais plutot, desole !
Reply 39

:rofl2:

Caducity - don't worry about trolls like this guy. In my experience Germans seem to still be quite embarrassed about the whole WWII thing but you shouldn't be, we really couldn't give a crap about it (and rightly so). Don't let idiots like edwinemanuelposse make you think British people still hold a grudge against Germans. :smile:

Ich würde dich eigentlich gerne auf Deutsch ansprechen aber ich lerne seit letztem Jahr ganz intensiv Dänisch und ich finds jetzt ganz schwierig, fliessendes Deutsch zu sprechen. Ich wohnte sechs Monate in dem südlichen Schleswig-Holstein im Schuljahr 2010-2011 und schaute mir einmal Niedersachsen von der anderen Seite der Elbe an. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest