The Student Room Group

Accounting ACCN2 January 24th 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by astudent5
the question only said capital reserves right?

Can't remember, but capital reserves = share premium and revaluation so I don't think it should matter where you've taken the bonus issue from?
Reply 81
anyone got this question paper yet?:biggrin:
anyone got this question paper yet?:biggrin:

Appreciate it if someone posted the paper on here :smile:
Reply 83
Hey has anyone done the accn4 unit exam. It was today and it was crazy!

Posted from TSR Mobile
How did everyone do then?
Original post by ArsenalWenger
How did everyone do then?

Got 70 ums, the same mark as before. Probably will retake it a third time, rather then do acnn3 again were I got 70 ums for it, since it seems much harder and content is alot. How about you?
Got 87 ums:biggrin:. I'm sure u'l ace it next time, just keep practicing those exam questions.
Original post by ArsenalWenger
Got 87 ums:biggrin:. I'm sure u'l ace it next time, just keep practicing those exam questions.

Well done and yeah I just need to put more practice in by doing more questions.
Reply 88
i have a feeling 70, ive seen it once before!

Does anyone know how to convert UMS back to raw marks? I only have my UMS results?
Original post by madal
Does anyone know how to convert UMS back to raw marks? I only have my UMS results?

Here you go. http://web.aqa.org.uk/UMS/index.php
If you feel that you do better at all on ACCN2 I would definitely recommend resitting it. Once you get into the questions there are only so many things they can ask you so if you do enough questions you will have all options covered and should do well, I worked on this basis with some people and they got A* this time round. It is well worth the work as ACCN4 is very bitty and there are not really big mark questions on it, just lots of lower mark questions! Pull up your grades on ACCN1, ACCN2 & ACCN3 is what I always recommend! Good luck!
Reply 91
Has anyone got the Jan 2013 ACCN2 paper yet? would be much appreciated if posted on this, thanks.
Can someone explain how you work out the gross profit? i looked at the answer and it says 14190 gross profit in the answers section, im not sure how you get this.
This question is in the as accounting bank unit 2 chapter 15 page 59

IMG_1113.jpg
I got an A, 85 UMS, so its not great tbh considering how difficult unit 4 is :s-smilie:
Yo bro can u help me with the question above
Reply 95
Anyone took the Unit 4 Exam ??? Please post the question paper ...
Reply 96
Original post by 11nrai23
Hey has anyone done the accn4 unit exam. It was today and it was crazy!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you have question paper for unit 4 ??? I need it urgently. Could you mind to post it ??

Thank you !
Reply 97
Hi, Here is the paper and mark scheme from January 2013.
Reply 98
Original post by tahutt81

Have you got the ACCN2 paper and/or markscheme for Jan 2013? Cant seem to find it anywhere. Thanks.
Reply 99
Original post by tahutt81

Thank you !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending