Original post by hollywoodbudgie
GCSE results?

GCSE and A Levels

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Username97
GCSE and A Levels

Can we talk about grown up things?
Reply 2464
Ben turk degilim ama turkce az ogrendim. Annem yari turk ve arkadasim turk. Turkiye i cok seviyorum ama turkcem cok iyi degil :biggrin: Yasasin turkiye!
Original post by FrankB3
Ben turk degilim ama turkce az ogrendim. Annem yari turk ve arkadasim turk. Turkiye i cok seviyorum ama turkcem cok iyi degil :biggrin: Yasasin turkiye!

Okay, so you are Turkish and I'm guessing the Turkish you know is what you learned from your mother, right? :holmes:
Original post by FrankB3

Your Turkish is better than some Turks living outside Turkey who are 100% Turkish haha :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2467
Your Turkish is better than some Turks living outside Turkey who are 100% Turkish haha :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You are right!
GCSE and A Levels

Posted from TSR Mobile

awww
Reply 2469
Original post by RamocitoMorales
Okay, so you are Turkish and I'm guessing the Turkish you know is what you learned from your mother, right? :holmes:

Not really, my mum isn't even fully Turkish but I really love turkey, it's such a nice place and the people are really cool as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2470

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hehe :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
awww

Yeah yeah I'm doing my GCSEs :wink: but I've done Environmental Studies AS

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah yeah I'm doing my GCSEs :wink: but I've done Environmental Studies AS

That means you have your prom this year right?

I wouldn't mind brainstorming dress ideas :love:
That means you have your prom this year right?

I wouldn't mind brainstorming dress ideas :love:

Yes we have prom, which consists of having some lunch in the school canteen :biggrin:

Yep I'm thinking about it although we have months, I want to wear black but I have black hair and its going to be during summer (don't want to look gothic), atm I'm thinking of a short white dress I wore to a good ol' Turkish wedding.. Such a dilemma :wink:

Moan over

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes we have prom, which consists of having some lunch in the school canteen :biggrin:

Yep I'm thinking about it although we have months, I want to wear black but I have black hair and its going to be during summer (don't want to look gothic), atm I'm thinking of a short white dress I wore to a good ol' Turkish wedding.. Such a dilemma :wink:

Moan over

School canteen? :grumble:

Black hair = so many style opportunities :moon:

Short white peplum style dress is the way to go :love:
Reply 2475

Moan over

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didnt know you were a girl :biggrin: For some reason I always thought you were a man. Just noticed the gender sign next to your name -.- I was like "Why does he want to wear a dress like a girl??" I was confused but now I get it :biggrin:
Original post by Egos
I didnt know you were a girl :biggrin: For some reason I always thought you were a man. Just noticed the gender sign next to your name -.- I was like "Why does he want to wear a dress like a girl??" I was confused but now I get it :biggrin:

Haha ok .. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cyprus is Greek.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2478
Original post by illusiveX
Cyprus is Greek.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah sure!

370px-NCyprus_districts_named.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Cyprus

Cyprus is the only country which shows a land on its flag and does not own half of it.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by illusiveX
Cyprus is Greek.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh please

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest