The Student Room Group

Is Bin Laden really dead?

Scroll to see replies

most wanted man in the world. no pictures. no videos.
they can take pictures of kate middleton topless but not bin laden...
Original post by the bear
no Fullof you are getting confused with the BBC

I see. Al Qaeda is a BBC plot controlled by Chris Patten from a secret headquarters behind the Manchester Ship Canal.
Reply 62
Original post by nulli tertius
I see. Al Qaeda is a BBC plot controlled by Chris Patten from a secret headquarters behind the Manchester Ship Canal.

nulli tertius TOOL OF THE LIZARD PEOPLE
Reply 63
you crazy fool... you fell for that old Al Qaeda trick... everyone knows that they are a propaganda fabrication of the CIA

You sound like Hunter S Thompson, haha.
So, they "assassinate" him just when Obama needs the votes...

Then they are suddenly extremely respectful towards his religion and decide to bury him at sea within 24 hours...this is after shooting him in front of his family and invading his country....

There are no videos, no photos, no sound recordings of his death.

Sounds weird to me...I don't think he ever existed?
Original post by BingTaoBing
and invading his country....

I am sorry. I missed the US invasion of Saudi Arabia.

Wrong! The BBC work for the CIA. Mossad control Al Jazeerah and Mecca. The Ship Canal is used to dump body parts from organ thefts. Experiments have proven that Bin Laden was an android. My doctors assure me that Tom Cruise is directing the world from a secret bunker.
I am sorry. I missed the US invasion of Saudi Arabia.

It happened right after Pakistan was secretly taken over by Hindus.
nulli tertius TOOL OF THE LIZARD PEOPLE

Look, there's that little tongue sticking out, I saw it, I saw it!! It was green, with yellow flecks.
I find it funny that they were willing to put a bullet into someone's chest and brain but the idea of publicising pictures of him was just too morally obscene.
Reply 70
Original post by + polarity -
There's a film about it, it must be true

You sound dum for saying that lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by h1m94
You sound dum for saying that lol

I am... dum
Reply 72
Original post by + polarity -
I am... dum

O sorry I didn't know, fix up then

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 73
The question isn't whether or not he is dead. It's whether he was ever who the world thought he was.
Original post by tonberry
The question isn't whether or not he is dead. It's whether he was ever who the world thought he was.

I am of the opinion that he was already dead beforehand. I mean when Saddam was killed, there was proof. He was taken to the US, put on trial and executed.

This did not happen to Bin Laden
Original post by de_monies
I am of the opinion that he was already dead beforehand. I mean when Saddam was killed, there was proof. He was taken to the US, put on trial and executed.

This did not happen to Bin Laden

Saddam was taken to the US? :confused:
Original post by tonberry

At last. The conversation has turned to a point worthy of discussion.
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Saddam was taken to the US? :confused:

Sorry, I should have said he was put on trial by the US
Original post by foggy-rain
most wanted man in the world. no pictures. no videos.
they can take pictures of kate middleton topless but not bin laden...

I think the Papparazzi would have a bit of difficulty operating in Pakistan.
Original post by thedarkhunter
I just wanna know your opinions on this...

If he's really dead, why is there no real evidence he was killed?

There is evidence, you do not wish to accept it. If you are unconvinced he's dead, how do you know he ever existed in the first place? The same evidence you use to justify his existence, you readily dismiss to justify his death.

Now you're left with the position of "How do I know someone who there is no evidence he ever existed, is really dead?"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending