The Student Room Group

How do you decline offers

I'm on track and have tried scrolling through the menus and trying different stuff but it's not working. At the moment I'm on the choices menu and I clicked on the red writing for the course but it just says their requirements I don't know what to click to decline. Please can someone help I will give rep
just dont reply
You need all your unis to reply back to you before you can reply back to them.

If you want to decline unis now, you can just withdraw the choice and then at the bottom of the choices it should say "reply to offers" and there you can choose your firm and insurance.
Reply 3
Original post by shorttstuff
You need all your unis to reply back to you before you can reply back to them.

If you want to decline unis now, you can just withdraw the choice and then at the bottom of the choices it should say "reply to offers" and there you can choose your firm and insurance.

a university has sent me an email saying I was rejected however, in track where it says 'university decision' all the other ones have replied but it is blank for this uni which is quite annoying because I want to make my deicsions now but does that mean I have to wait until this uni write that they have rejected me on track ?:frown:
Original post by CasualSoul
a university has sent me an email saying I was rejected however, in track where it says 'university decision' all the other ones have replied but it is blank for this uni which is quite annoying because I want to make my deicsions now but does that mean I have to wait until this uni write that they have rejected me on track ?:frown:

Not too sure actually, but I know that if you withdraw it, it'll change straight away so you'll be able to decline your offers :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by shorttstuff
Not too sure actually, but I know that if you withdraw it, it'll change straight away so you'll be able to decline your offers :smile:

So I need to click this : Withdraw application
Changed your mind about entering higher education altogether? Don’t worry - you can withdraw your application.

I'm not sure how to withdraw an individual choice because this seems as if it would withdraw the whole application all together but thats not what I want to do lol
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 6

yes, you'll have to wait until they change it in track, so that it becomes official. You can, however, withdraw from the uni as the someone said above.
Reply 7
What? No! Dont click that!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by mr tim
yes, you'll have to wait until they change it in track, so that it becomes official. You can, however, withdraw from the uni as the someone said above.

how do i do that. Would I have to email them ?
Reply 9
Click on the course code of the certain uni on the choices page and then click 'Cancel Choice' :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
So I need to click this : Withdraw application
Changed your mind about entering higher education altogether? Don’t worry - you can withdraw your application.

I'm not sure how to withdraw an individual choice because this seems as if it would withdraw the whole application all together but thats not what I want to do lol

Don't do that! That withdraws the whole application!
What the above user said :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by doorBell
Click on the course code of the certain uni on the choices page and then click 'Cancel Choice' :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

thanks buddy that's brilliant! :biggrin:
Reply 12
thanks buddy that's brilliant! :biggrin:

Hahaa, i almost jumped out of my seat when i read it :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Thanks everyone I've done it now :biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 14
Original post by doorBell
Hahaa, i almost jumped out of my seat when i read it :tongue: