Scroll to see replies

Reply 800
Original post by de_monies
Other people appreciate it:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2282648

I'll put it down to you :smile:

Awks..
Original post by JamesNeedHelp2
I am sorry if i offended you. I will have you know that i am a pretentious prick sometimes :tongue:. I made a intro statement a few weeks back on here and was able to make some cool friends- they all know i am a boss.

Stay frosty,

- Jakob.

:h: No offence taken :biggrin:

I haven't seen you on here before, which is why I asked. :smile:

And Hi, I'm Nav :smile:
Original post by Maryb_101
Stay frosty? :tongue: what does that even mean lol

Relax kind of thing. If someone is pissed off at you, just say "stay frosty"- it cools the situation down. Obviously sometimes they might actually rape you regardless. :tongue:
Relax kind of thing. If someone is pissed off at you, just say "stay frosty"- it cools the situation down. Obviously sometimes they might actually rape you regardless. :tongue:

Wonderful! I'll just talk them to death :tongue:
Original post by Nav_Mallhi
:h: No offence taken :biggrin:

I haven't seen you on here before, which is why I asked. :smile:

And Hi, I'm Nav :smile:

Nice to meet you Nav. I just stalked your profile page, i hope you dont mind. I love music too and sports. :tongue: I am actually thinking of learning how to play the piano in the summer. Do you play any instruments?:smile:
Wonderful! I'll just talk them to death :tongue:

haha :tongue: that kind of mentality is dangerous but whatever works for you i guess. :smile:
Reply 806

Lool ahh i see. Thanks lol
Awks..

Oh :cry2: Im off to eat my roti and aloo mattar now any way, so ...

haha :tongue: that kind of mentality is dangerous but whatever works for you i guess. :smile:

Oh believe me, I can talk.... a lot

My housemates said that they were going to jokingly nominate me as communications expert at a society, because I just talk that much :tongue:
Nice to meet you Nav. I just stalked your profile page, i hope you dont mind. I love music too and sports. :tongue: I am actually thinking of learning how to play the piano in the summer. Do you play any instruments?:smile:

Nice to meet you too :smile:
I don't mind, I still need to stalk your profile :biggrin:
I play the flute (Grade 8). What grade piano are you? :smile:
Original post by Nav_Mallhi
Nice to meet you too :smile:
I don't mind, I still need to stalk your profile :biggrin:
I play the flute (Grade 8). What grade piano are you? :smile:

Wow that's amazing. I looooooooooooooooooooove music- its an intricate passion that tingles my balls: had to put it erotically sorry.

Im a beginner and no i'm not embarrassed about being a looser right now in the eyes of the musical geniuses- they can all **** off!

Do you agree? (your opinion matters for now) :tongue:
Oh :cry2: Im off to eat my roti and aloo mattar now any way, so ...

Oh believe me, I can talk.... a lot

My housemates said that they were going to jokingly nominate me as communications expert at a society, because I just talk that much :tongue:

haha i talk a lot too. Damn, talking is important because you can use it to annoy people in sly way sometimes: this is a pretty destructive path to take but it pays off once you completely obliterate the person. At the same time, you can also solve peoples problems if you wish. Obviously this is my opinion and its not like i care if you agree (like i said i'm a pretentious prick sometimes and now i am being one intentionally because again i am a pretentious prick)

So are you depressed yet? :tongue:
Lool ahh i see. Thanks lol

"Thanks lol"- are you having a laugh mate. Expand; what are you actually trying to hide from me son. (haha kidding, but i can tell there is something creepy about the way you put that- i am psychic).
haha i talk a lot too. Damn, talking is important because you can use it to annoy people in sly way sometimes: this is a pretty destructive path to take but it pays off once you completely obliterate the person. At the same time, you can also solve peoples problems if you wish. Obviously this is my opinion and its not like i care if you agree (like i said i'm a pretentious prick sometimes and now i am being one intentionally because again i am a pretentious prick)

So are you depressed yet? :tongue:

Tbh, I do both. If someone starts harassing me (Like people have on the street. Weird people), then I'll talk them down, and have a massive rant.

On the other hand, I've listened to people's problems and talked back saying what I think, and they do say it helps. I think it's more re-assuring people more than any thing else

And nah, not depressed. You forget that you're a person that loves to talk talking to another person that loves to talk :tongue:
Tbh, I do both. If someone starts harassing me (Like people have on the street. Weird people), then I'll talk them down, and have a massive rant.

On the other hand, I've listened to people's problems and talked back saying what I think, and they do say it helps. I think it's more re-assuring people more than any thing else

And nah, not depressed. You forget that you're a person that loves to talk talking to another person that loves to talk :tongue:

Exactly. i feel you. *cough* (creepy thing to say right) :tongue:

I normally use this rule for my enemies and i quote "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". Once initiate this enemy mentality i competely and uttetly build this atmohspere of hate. I use this cloud of distaste to complete obliterate them from the face of the earth- and i cant lie i love it.

I like your profile picture- it shows that you know what good comedy is in my opinion. What people find funny is pretty subjective though. I hope a TSR snob doesn't have a go at me; its this paranoia that i have developed over the years at TSR. :colone:
Reply 814
"Thanks lol"- are you having a laugh mate. Expand; what are you actually trying to hide from me son. (haha kidding, but i can tell there is something creepy about the way you put that- i am psychic).

I'm psychic too...partners? :colone:

Lol no, i didn't know what to say tbh :tongue:
I'm psychic too...partners? :colone:

Lol no, i didn't know what to say tbh :tongue:

Alright fine be like that- dont tell me and i will end up finding out. Alli have to do is connect the dots. ( haha im kidding sorry :tongue:)

Yeah sure partners in crime. Lets stir something up. *Goes on another thread to intentionally mess with some people* :smile:
Reply 816
I've finally got the hang of revising for Psychology and finding it relativity easier now. I've been at it all day, but I hope it'll be worth it.

On other news: It's my 4th roti today because I'm in love with keema.
Reply 817
Alright fine be like that- dont tell me and i will end up finding out. Alli have to do is connect the dots. ( haha im kidding sorry :tongue:)

Yeah sure partners in crime. Lets stir something up. *Goes on another thread to intentionally mess with some people* :smile:

I honestly didn't know what else to say hence i said 'thanks' lool :tongue:

Partners in crime james and mary...jary? Mames? LOOL i kid.
I'm not even supposed to be on tsr-i should be revising. Sighs.
Exactly. i feel you. *cough* (creepy thing to say right) :tongue:

I normally use this rule for my enemies and i quote "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". Once initiate this enemy mentality i competely and uttetly build this atmohspere of hate. I use this cloud of distaste to complete obliterate them from the face of the earth- and i cant lie i love it.

I like your profile picture- it shows that you know what good comedy is in my opinion. What people find funny is pretty subjective though. I hope a TSR snob doesn't have a go at me; its this paranoia that i have developed over the years at TSR. :colone:

Well it depends on how you feel me :tongue: (I get what you mean though ie: it's more like "I get/understand you")

And yeah agreed. When someone is harassing you, it's really easy to just obliterate them. Especially online. I mean y cousin's on fb and from time to time, he likes to harass me. I don't block him because I quite like basically just owning him on fb. And with text, I can talk even more

Oh thanks for that. Haven't really stalked your profile (yet) Wait how can people have a go at you for finding my profile pic funny?
Original post by Drizz
I've finally got the hang of revising for Psychology and finding it relativity easier now. I've been at it all day, but I hope it'll be worth it.

On other news: It's my 4th roti today because I'm in love with keema.

4 rotis wow!

Latest