The Student Room Group

What's the wierdest thing you've been negged for?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by brittanna
Was that on the cast/ pot thread?

Yeah, I wasn't trying to be offensive or anything but I was negged twice before people equalled it out. You either have to post deliberately for rep, which is sad, or just accept that some of your most useful posts won't get rep, and you'll get negged randomly. I used to think differently but now I think tsr would be better without rep. I'd still post the same.
Reply 41
Calling someone a ****, i literally have no idea why they would neg me for such a thing...
Original post by cl_steele
Calling someone a ****, i literally have no idea why they would neg me for such a thing...

It's your right as a gentleman, surely?
Original post by cheetahs56
What the title thing says really:tongue:. I'm sure I one time got negged for telling someone well done on their exam results...

Well you just got negged for being a s*** speller (or dylesxic)
Add that to your list.
Original post by ILoveTehran
Got negged for expressing my opinion that LSE is better than UCL for law :smile:

TBF that's not weird. Obviously a UCL law student who sees that isn't going to be best pleased.
Original post by Wick3d
Well they were probably jealous, take comfort in that fact. :smile:

true! i was too excited about the offer to care to care too much :biggrin:
Original post by tengentoppa
TBF that's not weird. Obviously a UCL law student who sees that isn't going to be best pleased.

I suppose...but I was only expressing my opinion!
For giving someone a 7 on the 'Rate the previous person's username' thread...

...and then the person after me gave my username a 2, and was pos repped :confused:

(Come on, it's worth at least a 5. :unimpressed:)
Original post by ILoveTehran
I suppose...but I was only expressing my opinion!

So is every other poster on TSR. No one just posts facts. If I say:
"I believe or Muslims should be shot" or "I think we should give the death penalty for littering" I'm going to get a load of negs even though these are just opinions. (Not my opinions BTW) By negging you people are showing that they disagree with your opinion. That's the whole point of negs.
Reply 49
saying i wouldnt cheat on my bf :confused:
Reply 50
for being honest and truthful,
Original post by kunoichi
saying i wouldnt cheat on my bf :confused:

That is a weird one. :s-smilie:
Reply 52
Original post by Wick3d
That is a weird one. :s-smilie:

yeah....i was thinking it was some bitter person who had their heart broken and now thinks everyone will cheat, in which case i feel very sorry for them.
Reply 53
Recommending a T.V show I liked to someone who seemed to have a similar taste to me on a thread asking for T.V Show recommendations.
Reply 54
Some Mod reported me for spam when I replied with a smart-ass sarcastic answer (to a troll question) for likes.
Reply 55
I don't know... I got a few negs after saying that I do get jealous of girls with nice bodies and hair but probably wouldn't wish to swap my face with anyone.
Got negged for saying thank you to someone who posted a prediction paper?!?
For saying why I love Lady Gaga, people judge you for who you are, these reputations means nothing.
Original post by Floalley
Recommending a T.V show I liked to someone who seemed to have a similar taste to me on a thread asking for T.V Show recommendations.

high 5 :unimpressed:
Reply 59
Original post by SchoolKid.
Got negged for saying thank you to someone who posted a prediction paper?!?

Yep, some people are wierd.....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending