The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JamesNeedHelp2
Nothing to be jealous about- my life sucks in general its just that i try to make it fun.

So is there a narrative/story behind your username? Does the alligator have wings that allows it to fly? It has to be fictional: i for one have never seen a flying alligator. So many questions :confused:

Oh I wish it were that cool. Unfortunately it's just a title of a song by Owlcity.
I am sorry- i am pretty unstable at times. I think i am a victim of cognitive dissonance; on one hand i want to be kind to you, but on the other hand the other half of my brain wants to completely annihilate you. If i could control this juxtaposition i would gladly choose my good side. :frown:

Oh i study English literature, Economics, Biology and Chemistry. What about yourself?

"half of my brain wants to completely annihilate you" :cry2: :bawling:
I've always been nice to you!!!! :biggrin:

I study, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, German, Arabic and Punjabi :smile:

Where about are you from?
Reply 902
Original post by hasan4life
loool old ladies love me haha, one gave me cookies lol yesterday at work :tongue:
haha i will :wink:
looooooool u just read it now, its a sick poem, ill propose with that poem haha :wink:

Lool ah the old ladies love you but not the young ones..peak.
Haha i can remember reading it aaages ago but just read it again thinking what a joker haha. No, please don't propose with that poem, you know how asian proposals are anyways..its 'i'll have my parents call your parents'. Bam! rishta sorted haha
Reply 903
Original post by de_monies
My housemates spend it gaming, so not so wondeful. Oh and look outside. It's snooowing!

Ouch! On the plus side, the police may be a bit more lenient if it was only a day

Lol its as sunny as spain here...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AlligatorSky
Yeah, probably. I don't know.

Evening. How do you do? :smile:

Evening?
Reply 905
When my brother takes m hairdryer to uni! I need ittttt :|
Original post by Maryb_101
Lool ah the old ladies love you but not the young ones..peak.
Haha i can remember reading it aaages ago but just read it again thinking what a joker haha. No, please don't propose with that poem, you know how asian proposals are anyways..its 'i'll have my parents call your parents'. Bam! rishta sorted haha

lool all ladies love me im irressisstable :tongue:
loool :tongue: haha that's true, ill get my mum to read the poem to ur mum, then guaranteed rishta hahahaha :tongue:
Reply 907
DontJudge
x

Shout out for my babe DJ the beaut!OMG DJ your lips look so kissable!! Aahh you sexyy thanggg..so damn faaaiiiiine :heart:
Shout out for my babe DJ the beaut!OMG DJ your lips look so kissable!! Aahh you sexyy thanggg..so damn faaaiiiiine :heart:

Fam this pic ain't gonna stay on no long ting. I did it just to make you hapz. Your mine chotu behern init.
Original post by Nav_Mallhi
"half of my brain wants to completely annihilate you" :cry2: :bawling:
I've always been nice to you!!!! :biggrin:

I study, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, German, Arabic and Punjabi :smile:

Where about are you from?

Yeah, im sorry i messed up :u:

Wow those are amazing A levels. German has always interested me. Let me peddle my broken german 'Hallo, Mein Name ist Jakob und ich bin ein Chef/Bawws/Boss (what ever you prefer)'

What is this, an interrogation? i rather go to the police station madame. (i am kidding, i will inbox you my address)
Reply 910
Original post by hasan4life
lool all ladies love me im irressisstable :tongue:
loool :tongue: haha that's true, ill get my mum to read the poem to ur mum, then guaranteed rishta hahahaha :tongue:

I don't... :erm:
Loooool nowayy that would be cringey though :tongue: aah hasan so cheesy xD

Original post by DontJudge
Fam this pic ain't gonna stay on no long ting. I did it just to make you hapz. Your mine chotu behern init.

Do1. You are keeping it! Hey only last night i was your gf on skype haha :wink:

Hi, how are you? Glad you are still alive....you havent even said Hi yet wtf is going on?:angry: *Self defense mode on 100%*
Original post by Zeegie
Lol its as sunny as spain here...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't rub it in!

Sorry, but an image of your brother taking your hairdryer to uni just makes me lool! Im guessing he goes to a local uni?
Original post by AlligatorSky
Oh I wish it were that cool. Unfortunately it's just a title of a song by Owlcity.

Wow thats interesting. Will definitely give it a try. What genre music are you into?:colone:
Reply 914
Hi, how are you? Glad you are still alive....you havent even said Hi yet wtf is going on?:angry: *Self defense mode on 100%*

I'm good. Lol whatever, you never said hello to me..sidekick :tongue:

Sorry, but an image of your brother taking your hairdryer to uni just makes me lool! Im guessing he goes to a local uni?

Haha no, he lives out.
Don't rub it in!

How are you doing my twin. How is your distaste for your cuisine going over facebook? Bossing it out, i am assuming. *Assuming since im such a pretentious prick* :h:

Haha no, he lives out.

Ah. Good luck getting your hairdryer back then :tongue:

Haha no, he lives out.

Im captain america- you be the manly batman that you so prefer. Like you said yesterday *ooh be yourself bla bla bla* = utter tosh. Women are not meant to be men. On your bike mate.

Oh you actually realized that i didn't say Hi- that's a good sign. :colondollar:
I don't... :erm:
Loooool nowayy that would be cringey though :tongue: aah hasan so cheesy xD

Do1. You are keeping it! Hey only last night i was your gf on skype haha :wink:

Lol you bad troll you were only my gf for ten sssecondsthenyou brole my heart <\3
Reply 919
Original post by DontJudge
Lol you bad troll you were only my gf for ten sssecondsthenyou brole my heart <\3

Haha that guy was freaked out man lool and the 'mouth thing' was just hilaaaaz :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending