The Student Room Group

I'm going to get 10a*s at GCSE

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SweatyGoals
Ah, well done to your brother, :smile:, is he the smartest in his year?, I was going to go to Saint Albans Private school, i passed the exam to get in, but my parents thought that if i was smart i could do well anywhere and there was no need paying money. I go to an average comprehensive, could this effect how well I do? In addition, i do have french tuition and english tuition btw. ( 1 hour of each a week).

I guess so. The school shouldn't affect you too much. Good that you have tuition. I think you should get 5+ A*'s.
Reply 61
Wait here, i'll be back with a **** to give
Reply 62
So what? come back when it's 10 A levels :tongue:
Original post by Galileo Galilei
I guess so. The school shouldn't affect you too much. Good that you have tuition. I think you should get 5+ A*'s.

Ah thanks, do you think I could get the whole 11 or is that out of reach ( my parents wouldn't be happy with any thing but 11A*s, as we are indian and our family friends' older kids have done stunningly well, each getting 10A*s and 1A,
Reply 64
Have fun
Reply 65
I ALREADY GOT MY 10 A*s!!!!!!!!

It's quite easy and very possible. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I did it, and I can't even remember getting stressed about anything (apart from my mega-annoying Art project).
Reply 66
Good luck! I'm taking 10 and I'd like to get 5A*s and 5As minimum, but I'm trying not to pressure myself too much, because I'm really good at doing that and then panicking like crazy!
Hi I go to normal school where you dont have to pay. I am predicted 5A* and 6As and 2 pass at IGCSE and I have already for 4As now.
Reply 68
Good luck you can do it!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Screw this I am going to get 13D's YOLO
Original post by hexagon999
There, I said it. That's my aim. I will do everything I can to reach that goal. Just thought you should all know :tongue:

Well, I'm gonna get laid for 10 times. Thats my goal.

Just kidding, Go for it.
a lot of people say this but dont get it.

make sure you work hard, confidence wont get you the grades only work will.
Reply 72
I'm gonna get 10 A*s too :cool:
Reply 73
I'm going for... 0
Reply 74
There, I said it. That's my aim. I will do everything I can to reach that goal. Just thought you should all know :tongue:

Go for it.

Repeat it to yourself everyday. Put emotion into it. Work your socks off.

Work hard, work smartly.

Good luck :smile: I wish I aimed higher at GCSE. I only received A*A*AABCCCCCCC :frown: Made up for it with AAB at A level!
Reply 76
Glad I bumped this thread, should motivate some people!
Reply 77
Original post by paulmason694
Good luck :smile: I wish I aimed higher at GCSE. I only received A*A*AABCCCCCCC :frown: Made up for it with AAB at A level!

What A-level subjects did you do and what did you get in them for GCSE?

Sorry but I'm doing terrible at GCSE as well and people like you give me hope that I'll do better at A-level :biggrin:
who cares...
Original post by Katie97
What A-level subjects did you do and what did you get in them for GCSE?

Sorry but I'm doing terrible at GCSE as well and people like you give me hope that I'll do better at A-level :biggrin:

GCSEs: 2 A*s in IT and Art. 2 As in English Language and English Literature. B in History. Cs in Maths, Food Technology, Core Science, Additional Science, Triple Science, French and Music.

AS levels: A in Government & Politics, Bs in English Literature and History.

A2: As in Government & Politics and History and a B in English Literature.

:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest