The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dalek1099

Spoiler

The power of three was mostly the ponds house and a hospital, not really urban London, Modern urban London hasn't appeared as a location since Planet of the Dead (the intro)

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Feefifofum

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I wouldn't mind London. Quite a few DT Christmas Episodes were based in London and a few CE Episodes were as well. They were quite good ones as well like DT's Turn Left (I know based else where. Believe another planet. But most of the ep. was meant to be Donna's journey in London)
Original post by zhang-liao
I wouldn't mind London. Quite a few DT Christmas Episodes were based in London and a few CE Episodes were as well. They were quite good ones as well like DT's Turn Left (I know based else where. Believe another planet. But most of the ep. was meant to be Donna's journey in London)

I don't mind it but there isn't really anything to exciting about it and Turn Left was pretty boring at times.
Reply 9225
Not really spoilers because it's just speculation based on the link above, but just in case...

Spoiler

I heard a rumour a while ago that

Spoiler

and so I was thinking, are the

Spoiler

just another name for the

Spoiler

as I can tiny similarities, but like I said, it's just a rumour. I really hope it is them as I read one of the DT novels which featured them as the main villain, and it was really good.
Original post by chernid
I heard a rumour a while ago that

Spoiler

I really hope it is them as I read one of the DT novels which featured them as the main villain, and it was really good.

Spoiler

Oh, and why not just spoiler the entirety of your speculation?
Reply 9227
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers

Spoiler

Oh, and why not just spoiler the entirety of your speculation?

And where would be the fun in that?
Original post by chernid
And where would be the fun in that?

Forget the fun, how about not giving out half the rumour to people who don't want to spoil the surprises in store for us? What you left unspoilered could easily be extended for people to work out what the rumour is, even if they don't want to know any of these rumours.
(edited 11 years ago)

Funniest Doctor Who line ever
"I was on my way to this gay, gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled, when I suddenly thought: 'The Third Reich's a bit rubbish - I think I'll kill the Fuhrer'. Who's with me?"

Funniest DW line ever :smile:
Reply 9232
There's going to be a new trailer premiered at 6 tonight! (I think it's online only though)
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers

:rofl2:

PRSOM
Original post by Mr.Nor
There's going to be a new trailer premiered at 6 tonight! (I think it's online only though)
Here it is: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p016dy23
Reply 9235
Looking forward to what Neil Gailman does with the Cybermen.

Spoiler

Why are you spoilering the past. Also 13 days to go.
Original post by The Mad Dog
Why are you spoilering the past. Also 13 days to go.

It was part of a conversation about a spoiler. That post was about the past but it was referring to something in the trailer that not every wants to watch.
It was part of a conversation about a spoiler. That post was about the past but it was referring to something in the trailer that not every wants to watch.

Oh fair enough.. wait a trailer. Why did this pass me by. Looks like we're in for a good series.

Spoiler

Latest