The Student Room Group

Brum stabbing - let this be a lesson to us all

Scroll to see replies

Original post by democracyforum
Of course it was racial.

What if Dale Cregan killed 2 black police officers ?

There would have been riots and the black community would have said it was racially motivated.

Back to this murder.

From the crime we can tell the murderer had a specific target in mind.
That being a young white female.

From past crimes with stabbings by black people, it is unusual for them to target whites. Most of it is gang related between each other. But when they do, it is almost always racial and not at all random.

You can't be sure at this time. The facts and the reasons are still unclear so you are really jumping the gun.
Original post by Over2you
Get your facts right before you start making comments about someone being a racist. The guy who attacked whelan was a paranoid schizophrenia and was abusing everyone and anyone on that bus regardless of skin colour. The attack was not racially motivated in any way.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

this is true , he has now been sectioned and apparently was a schizophrenic, sad times for everyone involved. she was in the wrong place at the wrong time
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by thunder_chunky
You can't be sure at this time. The facts and the reasons are still unclear so you are really jumping the gun.

Most violent crime has sexual undertones and motives, even if the crime isn't sexual. Criminal profilers know this.

People don't just randomly stab and kill people.
Most violent crime has sexual undertones and motives, even if the crime isn't sexual. Criminal profilers know this.

You clearly don't know all the facts so you can't say for certainty that it was because she was young, white and female. At best you are guessing.
Reply 45

Since when was Manchester in Birmingham?

If the person has schizophrenia or some serious mental disturbance, it can be at random. I'm not sure of the source, but I think the man involved was immediately detained in a mental hospital when he was arrested and had shown signs of distressed behaviour before the stabbing. I read it in a newspaper on the way to work a few days ago. Here I have the BBC article anyway: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-21718547

Don't know if you saw the story about the schizophrenic lady who almost completely decapitated this woman in her 50s. She was acting very weird and called to be detained before the murder took place. http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/mar/04/police-woman-stabbing-nicola-edgington. Unfortunately for the victim involved it was wrong time, wrong place and was not a pre-meditated/planned murder.

You're jumping the gun and we are missing a lot of facts. To incite racial hatred and to draw racial associations with so little information is blatantly ignorant. You don't even care that you don't know the details either which makes you pretty arrogant too. I hope for everyone's sake that you dont ever decide to pursue a career in the legal system.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Kibalchich
Since when was Manchester in Birmingham?

Wow - he is as thick as ****.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending