The Student Room Group

I've no confidence asking a girl to go home with me

I find it very strange. I'm not very experienced with girls but I do get a fair amount of attention and with a bit more enthusiasm I'm sure I could have got myself laid by now. But I don't want to look desperate as such, however I'm in danger of being too laid back and appearing uninterested.

In my experience the girls who have gone home with me after a night out have been generally speaking, pretty slaggy. For some reason I can never seem to go home with a nice looking girl who isn't a total and utter whore. I want to be one of those guys that can pull a nice looking girl and take her home for once. But I never seem to do it.

Firstly, I'm still with my parents so no no there. That leaves the girls' place. This comes with all sorts of obstacles such as do I want to let a stranger into my place .. what will my friends think etc Also being in London I think it's alot harder because people live literally all over the place. You could be talking to a girl who is going home to Essex that night.

Recently I got kissing with a friend of a friend having met up one time before. She then played 'hard to get' at the end and saying I'm going home all alone, and saying it in a kind of wicked 'you're going home all by yourself tonight' tone. I hate this sort of bull**** to be honest. I found out a couple days later that she was disappointed that I didn't go home with her! Confused! I hate this play hard to get thing. We flirt loads etc, I say you should give me your number and I get 'maybe'. I don't like all this bull****, I don't find it funny, flirty or interesting. It's time wasting.

I've lost all sense of nous when it comes to asking a girl if she wants to go back together etc. I feel like if I ask it seems desperate, and also I've had reactions such as 'i'm not that type of girl' in an angry tone etc After a while there's no right way! It's a pretty embarrassing situation for a guy to get turned down and after you've experienced it a few times, well for me at least I kind of feel more secure not trying because it just seems so awkward and pathetic.

It's something that kind of baffles me tbh. I can kiss loads of girls in clubs, girls I know/have met through friends. But it alwasy seems so weird at the end ... I never know if it's right to ask if she wants to go home together, but I don't want to seem like I'm not interested. Yet at the same time it feels desperate to kind of ask for it. Even when indirectly suggesting it, I often get that 'i'm not a slag' reaction/attitude. And then you feel like a dick.

I found it alot easier at University where you had all the freedom etc and everyone was young. But guys do it with girls up and down the country even if not at Uni. What am I doing wrong?!

Any tips?
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
u want to pull a nice classy girl and take her home, but u don't understand when the nice classy girl says "i'm not that type of girl" what do u expect? if she has any class she won't shag u on the first night especially if she's drunk and doesn't know u well. If u want to take a girl home u're going to have to make do with the slightly less classy girls i'm afraid.
Reply 2
Original post by sausageez
u want to pull a nice classy girl and take her home, but u don't understand when the nice classy girl says "i'm not that type of girl" what do u expect? if she has any class she won't shag u on the first night especially if she's drunk and doesn't know u well. If u want to take a girl home u're going to have to make do with the slightly less classy girls i'm afraid.

I'm not asking for a nice classy girl .. for starters few exist in this country.

What I mean is to pull a girl who isn't an out and out hoebag that'll put out to absolutely anyone.
Original post by Parx
I'm not asking for a nice classy girl .. for starters few exist in this country.

What I mean is to pull a girl who isn't an out and out hoebag that'll put out to absolutely anyone.

Got a pretty high opinion of yourself, huh? :wink: What you're essentially talking about is getting a girl who normally wouldn't have a ONS (guessing that's your definition of "not a hoebag") to have one. Were you expecting it to be easy? Chances of somebody making an exception specifically for you aren't going to be high; she'd have to like you a lot.
Reply 4
Original post by Parx

if she'll put out to you, there's a high chance she'll put out to anyone and seeing as u seem like a man-hoebag all u deserve is a hoebag, no double standards.
Reply 5
Original post by desdemonata
Got a pretty high opinion of yourself, huh? :wink: What you're essentially talking about is getting a girl who normally wouldn't have a ONS (guessing that's your definition of "not a hoebag") to have one. Were you expecting it to be easy? Chances of somebody making an exception specifically for you aren't going to be high; she'd have to like you a lot.

Umm girls have ONS's with guys from clubs all the time. They're not all super slaggy. It helps if you know them etc.
Reply 6
do you know what, forget it. this thread is ruined by emotional girls whose views are completely unbalanced because of their instability. most women in this world have had a ONS so does that make every women a slag? like i said, forget it. i'm wasting my time.
Reply 7
tell her you're the cuddlemonster and she will fall for it guaranteed. If not just be like btw, you're not the best looking girl in here, but when the lights go out i won't notice :wink:
Original post by Parx
Umm girls have ONS's with guys from clubs all the time. They're not all super slaggy. It helps if you know them etc.

From the way you were speaking it seemed like you wanted a girl who wouldn't have a ONS. Still, you're going after girls who turn you down saying they're not the type of girl to have ONSs.
Reply 9
Original post by Parx
do you know what, forget it. this thread is ruined by emotional girls whose views are completely unbalanced because of their instability. most women in this world have had a ONS so does that make every women a slag? like i said, forget it. i'm wasting my time.

Most women in this world haven't had a ONS! where are you getting your facts from??
Original post by desdemonata
From the way you were speaking it seemed like you wanted a girl who wouldn't have a ONS. Still, you're going after girls who turn you down saying they're not the type of girl to have ONSs.

I couldn't agree with you more. And OP saying that most women in the world have had a ONS is utter bull****.
Reply 11
Original post by 01Sarah10
Most women in this world haven't had a ONS! where are you getting your facts from??

what are you on about? girls are getting wrecked every weekend in clubs and pubs.
Original post by Parx

Most women have not had a ONS. Don't be so utterly ridiculous. You're being absurd.

Either **** the slags, or get in a relationship with the sort of girl you'd like to sleep with.
Reply 13
Original post by ChocoCoatedLemons
I couldn't agree with you more. And OP saying that most women in the world have had a ONS is utter bull****.

Ye cas English girls all go to the club and then all go home together , girl power!

No. They're getting hammered and then going home with 6 foot beefed up gym junkies.
Reply 14
Original post by ChocoCoatedLemons
Most women have not had a ONS. Don't be so utterly ridiculous. You're being absurd.

Either **** the slags, or get in a relationship with the sort of girl you'd like to sleep with.

Do you know what - I think I'll **** the slags.
Reply 15
Original post by Parx

Definitely lead with that, us girls love a smooth talker.
Reply 16
Then you Parx, have failed the race of men.
Original post by Parx
I find it very strange. I'm not very experienced with girls but I do get a fair amount of attention and with a bit more enthusiasm I'm sure I could have got myself laid by now. But I don't want to look desperate as such, however I'm in danger of being too laid back and appearing uninterested.

In my experience the girls who have gone home with me after a night out have been generally speaking, pretty slaggy. For some reason I can never seem to go home with a nice looking girl who isn't a total and utter whore. I want to be one of those guys that can pull a nice looking girl and take her home for once. But I never seem to do it.

Firstly, I'm still with my parents so no no there. That leaves the girls' place. This comes with all sorts of obstacles such as do I want to let a stranger into my place .. what will my friends think etc Also being in London I think it's alot harder because people live literally all over the place. You could be talking to a girl who is going home to Essex that night.

Recently I got kissing with a friend of a friend having met up one time before. She then played 'hard to get' at the end and saying I'm going home all alone, and saying it in a kind of wicked 'you're going home all by yourself tonight' tone. I hate this sort of bull**** to be honest. I found out a couple days later that she was disappointed that I didn't go home with her! Confused! I hate this play hard to get thing. We flirt loads etc, I say you should give me your number and I get 'maybe'. I don't like all this bull****, I don't find it funny, flirty or interesting. It's time wasting.

I've lost all sense of nous when it comes to asking a girl if she wants to go back together etc. I feel like if I ask it seems desperate, and also I've had reactions such as 'i'm not that type of girl' in an angry tone etc After a while there's no right way! It's a pretty embarrassing situation for a guy to get turned down and after you've experienced it a few times, well for me at least I kind of feel more secure not trying because it just seems so awkward and pathetic.

It's something that kind of baffles me tbh. I can kiss loads of girls in clubs, girls I know/have met through friends. But it alwasy seems so weird at the end ... I never know if it's right to ask if she wants to go home together, but I don't want to seem like I'm not interested. Yet at the same time it feels desperate to kind of ask for it. Even when indirectly suggesting it, I often get that 'i'm not a slag' reaction/attitude. And then you feel like a dick.

I found it alot easier at University where you had all the freedom etc and everyone was young. But guys do it with girls up and down the country even if not at Uni. What am I doing wrong?!

Any tips?

If you can only pull ugly slaggy munters, this is saying something about you OP not them.
Reply 18
You don't seem to like women very much.
Original post by Parx

Any tips?

have the confidence in yourself. When you pull the trigger on the taser she will drop and you can quickly cable tie her and drag her to your car. Just remeber to ****ing charge it. Hope this helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending