The Student Room Group

I've no confidence asking a girl to go home with me

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Parx
Ye cas English girls all go to the club and then all go home together , girl power!

No. They're getting hammered and then going home with 6 foot beefed up gym junkies.

For a start, you said the majority of women in the world. Now you're saying English girls. Make up your mind.

Also, not all women go out clubbing. So it's not a majority at all.
Original post by Parx
Ye cas English girls all go to the club and then all go home together , girl power!

No. They're getting hammered and then going home with 6 foot beefed up gym junkies.

Well done. You've deduced what actually happens. At uni especially girls go out and get drunk and have fun, and go home with the same people they came with. And that's just the girls who go out.
Original post by Parx
Do you know what - I think I'll **** the slags.

You do that.
Reply 23
Original post by 01Sarah10
Most women in this world haven't had a ONS! where are you getting your facts from??

Time to leave ur bedroom.
Original post by ChocoCoatedLemons
You do that.

But use a condom. After all, these girls will have been "wrecked" by "gym junkies" approximately 162 times already.
Reply 25
Original post by andypandy11
If you can only pull ugly slaggy munters, this is saying something about you OP not them.

Who said I haven't pulled nice girls? I'm talking about taking them home. and I mean NICE girls.
Reply 26
Original post by Jelkin
You don't seem to like women very much.

No I don't tbh. I have little respect for women in this country. I don't think women set a good example at all.
Reply 27
Original post by Parx
No I don't tbh. I have little respect for women in this country. I don't think women set a good example at all.

Do you think you set a good example? You could well talk a bit nicer yourself, just saying. Even if we girls are not as nice as you wish we were... :/
Original post by desdemonata
But use a condom. After all, these girls will have been "wrecked" by "gym junkies" approximately 162 times already.

:giggle: Oh yes, of course. In fact, I'd demand a STD test from each slag.

It's so unreasonable to expect a girl to go home with you but not be the sort of girl who goes home with someone she doesn't know very well... :confused:
Reply 29
Original post by matches
Do you think you set a good example? You could well talk a bit nicer yourself, just saying. Even if we girls are not as nice as you wish we were... :/

No you are 100% right. But frankly, I couldn't give a **** anymore. I realised the hard way that being kind and uninterested in being a loudmouth and showing off gets you nowhere with women, you just get labelled as a 'nice guy' or a 'pushover' just because you're not bothered about trying to seem like the cool guy, or confident guy. Being yourself is not enough for most women, you have to have a bit of ego. So I started to become an ******* and I found myself getting alot more attention from girls! Ah, the world is funny.
Reply 30
Original post by Parx
what are you on about? girls are getting wrecked every weekend in clubs and pubs.

I used to go out drinking almost every weekend from ages 17 til 21 and I've never had a ONS (had plently of offers though like most girls) and I'm pretty sure there's other women/girls the same. Some people go to bars and clubs to just have a good time with their friends you know...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
Original post by Parx
I'm not asking for a nice classy girl .. for starters few exist in this country.

What I mean is to pull a girl who isn't an out and out hoebag that'll put out to absolutely anyone.

Maybe it doesn't help that you are an arrogant dick who thinks you are better than them because you have the opinion that it is wrong for them to want sex but right for you?
Reply 32
Original post by scotttb
Maybe it doesn't help that you are an arrogant dick who thinks you are better than them because you have the opinion that it is wrong for them to want sex but right for you?

:badger: I like your opinion.
Reply 33
Original post by Parx
No you are 100% right. But frankly, I couldn't give a **** anymore. I realised the hard way that being kind and uninterested in being a loudmouth and showing off gets you nowhere with women, you just get labelled as a 'nice guy' or a 'pushover' just because you're not bothered about trying to seem like the cool guy, or confident guy. Being yourself is not enough for most women, you have to have a bit of ego. So I started to become an ******* and I found myself getting alot more attention from girls! Ah, the world is funny.

But not from the kind of girl you would like. Which isn't surprising really, as when you're acting like an ******* you're not being yourself, you're probably being the kind of guy who would go well with these "utter whores" you so unkindly described.

I find men who complain about women in such a way tend to think in extremes - they don't see there's a middle road between being decent/nice but perhaps a bit quiet and/or clingy and being an arrogant, disrespectful jerk. They also tend to let a few bad experiences colour their view of all women. This used to anger me but then I realised that the only people suffering from harbouring these opinions and resentments are the men in question.

Yes, there are lots of crappy women, and lots of crappy men for that matter. People are sheep, etc. etc. But plenty of kind, decent men get nice women. Do you really not know any?
:giggle: Oh yes, of course. In fact, I'd demand a STD test from each slag.

It's so unreasonable to expect a girl to go home with you but not be the sort of girl who goes home with someone she doesn't know very well... :confused:

It is backwards, but you find it unusually often, considering that with anything else you'd realise where you were going wrong with your expectations :lol:
Your opinions make me want to puke

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 36
Original post by scotttb

Well said :top:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37
Original post by hermitthefrog
Your opinions make me want to puke

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

you are oh so important and mighty!
Reply 38
And OP saying that most women in the world have had a ONS is utter bull****.

Starts with "I have little experience with women"

Follows with "You've all shagged around in your time"

Classic OP :holmes:
Are you having some sort of breakdown? Did you try it on with a girl and she turned you down and laughed in your face. And this is the result?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending