The Student Room Group

Girls - Does size matter?

I'm sure that this may have been discussed before seeing that people seem to be very open and honest this community is.

But girls, does size really matter?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It doesn't when I was in college here in Ontario Canada, we had Sue Johanson (Canada's premier sex therapist) talk to us at a lunch thing hosted by the Student Union, and she basically said that the bigger you are for the girl the worst it is for her. All a girl needs she said was about 3-4 inches as the girl is most sensitive the most nerves are at the 'entrance' as she called it.
Reply 2
Length doesn't matter really but girth does.
I am a not so big sized man, but i always could make up with that handicap, by sucking a girls vagina and behind !!!!!
(edited 11 years ago)
I was talking to a woman named Shiela last night. She told of how the previous night, she brought a guy home and he was too long and thick to fit inside her. She tried to fit him in her mouth but she could only get the tip in, and he couldn't come, so they both gave up and went their separate ways. This story has taught me that it is ok to have a small penis, as smaller penises are the best :smile:
Reply 5
Best advice that Sue Johanson said to us at the lunch event all a guy really needs his 5 fingers and tongue to help get the ladies off.
Reply 6
Original post by edwinemanuelposse
I am a not so big sized man, but i always could make u with that handicap, by sucking a girls vagina and behind !!!!!

Original post by Humbert Humbert
I was talking to a woman named Shiela last night. She told of how the previous night, she brought a guy home and he was too long and thick to fit inside her. She tried to fit him in her mouth but she could only get the tip in, and he couldn't come, so they both gave up and went their separate ways. This story has taught me that it is ok to have a small penis, as smaller penises are the best :smile:

Wtf Am I reading? O.o
I am a black man with a big penis, and i am willing to donate my sperm to u lousy white man, so that u dont will get an unhappy son in the future... my dna will provide with a succesfull willy for ur future son, o yeah it will look a litle bit brown,, but u will get used to that...
Reply 8
I am a black man with a big penis, and i am willing to donate my sperm to u lousy white man, so that u dont will get an unhappy son in the future... my dna will provide with a succesfull willy for ur future son, o yeah it will look a litle bit brown,, but u will get used to that...

"Successful willy", lul.
Reply 9

I'm a white man with a penis and I'm willing to donate my sperm to you, so that your future son will actually know what proper grammar is and get an education.
Reply 10
Wtf did I just read O_o
I'd of thought to a certain extent it does.

But I'm pretty average and have managed to please women with ease.

I'm sure a lot of it is in their head..
Original post by psl007
I'm a white man with a penis and I'm willing to donate my sperm to you, so that your future son will actually know what proper grammar is and get an education.

Spelling is overrated hey.... haha , these days we have google who does the trick for us.....
Reply 13
Stupid question, if it mattered that much evolution would have cancelled out any males with a small penis.
Reply 14
Spelling is overrated hey.... haha , these days we have google who does the trick for us.....

Google does what trick? Oh wait I know what it does it does this. <-- Click
Reply 15
Too much nonsense on this thread. This informative educational video should help to clear everything up

Reply 16
Original post by Odd Future
Stupid question, if it mattered that much evolution would have cancelled out any males with a small penis.

No. Based on that natural selection for humans in the past shows us that selection has never been based on the size of the penis, but more what can be "offered" in a relationship (i.e. power, or wealth, status amongst community and general providence). Sure there would have been many, many cases of mutual attraction and stuff but I doubt the size of the penis has ever been an issue since all of the prior would of been of utmost priority.

However, the question is relevent in today's culture and society as that we (especially us in the UK or America etc) can usually provide for our famillies and offer comfort and providence. So it really now boils down to what we can "offer" aside from these things, which is looks, inteligence, mutual attraction and like my questions asks "the size of our wangers".

So, on that note. How important is it girls?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 17
What you do with it is far more important. The better you are in bed the bigger it will seem or she won't even notice or care.
It's not the size of the army that matters, it's the force of the attack.
Asks for girls' opinions, 95% of replies are from guys. Bad luck Brian..

Generally it varies. Some girls can accommodate more than others. A small percentage of women get pleasure from stimulation of their cervix which only happens with a long penis. For most girls, that's uncomfortable or painful so it's better if you don't reach it. Although the entrance is most sensitive, the penis can be felt all the way in too so length isn't completely useless. Some girls are very tight, and a big penis will be painful, however many girls also like the feeling of being 'full' so a girthy penis will be beneficial.

If you are less well-endowed, focus on providing clitoral stimulation during intercourse, because the majority of girls haven't learnt to come from penetrative sex, so that's your best bet of providing pleasure.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending