The Student Room Group

Birmingham bus stabbing death: Man, 22, arrested on suspicion of murder of 16 ...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Harry Callahan
A good number are.

And your evidence for that?

I suspect your evidence is self-generated - from your brain.
I've posted several links above. Telling that you've chosen to ignore them.

See the links I posted above.

Not at all, black people have done many good things for this country, I'm sure. But it doesn't mean that all blacks are good, which you seem to be insinuating.

You're not very bright, are you? Such statements could be applied to any skin tone.

I could present info to an alien that did not know about humans. I could notify him, without prejudice about the crimes of Hitler, Stalin, serial killers etc. Then I could point out to the alien that such mass murderers were white. Now, the alien will believe that all white people are evil and murderers.

Seems silly, right?

Strangely you seem to be lumping some 1.5+ billion people into one single category and sticking a one-for-all label on them as a whole. Seems a bit silly.

A particularly animated German not too long ago did the same thing too. He killed a lot of people.
Not going to name particular estates, as I'm not from London - though have visited many times, but areas such as Walthamstow, Edmonton, Peckham, Dalston, Colindale all have big black communities.

Shall we nuke those estates? Solve our problems in a jiffy, right?
england needs to bring back the death penalty, bring the guns, bring the tasers, bring the electric chairs...invent a new self defence technological weapon is for all i care !!!

if someone tries to threaten your life or is threatening someone elses life, then i think it is perfectably reasonable to kill them right there as an act of self defence....

how can someone walk into a bus, stab someone and run off?....its ridiculous...something needs to be done..
Original post by HumanSupremacist
What do you mean, in terms of age or gender?

Gender only buses/trams/trains would be a good thing.

It happens in Japan.

Everyone knows public transport is a magnet for perverts and creeps.
Reply 205
[QUOTE=uktotalgamer; There will always be someone better than you, always. It's about time you guys learned that..

Speak for yourself

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 206
Original post by HumanSupremacist
Shall we nuke those estates? Solve our problems in a jiffy, right?

He is eluding to the black gangs who literally run estates...
People are saying its not that bad. Granted they have never been there - though I'm not in a true place to comment but its stupid to think you ate remotely safe when near one.
When the riots were going on the news commentary said the police wouldn't even dare step on some estates.. And sure enough they didn't - and the kept their distance.. The commentator said the firepower on that estate would create a mass homicide between the police and gangs if officers went in.

It's not because they are black, but it's because some criminals have embedded themselves into their neighbourhoods... Created addiction and fear and a lot of young black males (but not the majority) become involved...

It's not nessecaurily black people. It could be anyone.. At the moment it is the phase to blame black people because they (to a degree) have built a name or stereotype

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
Great, now we aren't even safe while going on public transport. Soon we won't be able to get out of our home because of all those idiots committing crimes. Death penalty is a must to reduce the crimes like this one. I feel a deep condolence to her family, such a young person lost her life.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by tehforum
LOL

Do you know anything about murders and sentencing?

Murder = mandatory life sentence

Yeah but how many of these murderers do they go an let out early sadly
Original post by ForgetMe
Great, now we aren't even safe while going on public transport. Soon we won't be able to get out of our home because of all those idiots committing crimes. Death penalty is a must to reduce the crimes like this one. I feel a deep condolence to her family, such a young person lost her life.

Oh, don't be so melodramatic. The occurrence of this crime has done nothing to make me fear travelling on the bus, let alone travelling on the top deck of a bus - even in the supposedly "most dangerous" parts of London.

Whilst this is a terrible event, it is a fairly rare event - young girls don't just get stabbed every other day on a public bus.

Original post by Maybach
People are saying its not that bad. Granted they have never been there - though I'm not in a true place to comment but its stupid to think you ate remotely safe when near one.
When the riots were going on the news commentary said the police wouldn't even dare step on some estates.. And sure enough they didn't - and the kept their distance.. The commentator said the firepower on that estate would create a mass homicide between the police and gangs if officers went in.

It's not because they are black, but it's because some criminals have embedded themselves into their neighbourhoods... Created addiction and fear and a lot of young black males (but not the majority) become involved...

It's not nessecaurily black people. It could be anyone.. At the moment it is the phase to blame black people because they (to a degree) have built a name or stereotype

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well it's nobody's fault that the tough police are scared of some silly vermin! :rolleyes:

The problem starts all the way back at policy and government. Creating such areas like this for crime and gangs and whatnot to fester was always asking for trouble. Those heavily built up flat areas are terrible - imagine living in one of those cramped flats? It'll be terribly depressing.
Original post by study beats
england needs to bring back the death penalty, bring the guns, bring the tasers, bring the electric chairs...invent a new self defence technological weapon is for all i care !!!

if someone tries to threaten your life or is threatening someone elses life, then i think it is perfectably reasonable to kill them right there as an act of self defence....

how can someone walk into a bus, stab someone and run off?....its ridiculous...something needs to be done..

You think 16 year old school girls should arm themseleves?
Original post by democracyforum
Gender only buses/trams/trains would be a good thing.

It happens in Japan.

Everyone knows public transport is a magnet for perverts and creeps.

"everyone knows" do they?
Original post by Maybach

Posted from TSR Mobile

What a load of rubbish. Yes there are gang problems on some estates but to say you're not safe is just silly. You even admit you're not in a position to comment. So which estates? I know quite a few of the estates in Lambeth for example. Which ones aren't safe? Just so I can arm myself next time I visit my mates.

Hysterical much?
Original post by Rock Fan
Yeah but how many of these murderers do they go an let out early sadly

I don't know, how many?
Original post by Kibalchich
Hysterical much?

And what's so hysterical in my post?
And what's so hysterical in my post?

Great, now we aren't even safe while going on public transport. Soon we won't be able to get out of our home because of all those idiots committing crimes.

I went out of my house today. I seem to be still alive.
I went out of my house today. I seem to be still alive.

One day something will happen.
One day something will happen.

Will I meet a tall dark stranger?
Will I meet a tall dark stranger?

Maybe.

Quick Reply