The Student Room Group

Guys: Blonde, Brunette or Red haired women?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
all of them
Reply 21
toss up between red head and brunette.

not the biggest fan of blondes.
Reply 22
Original post by effofex
Rougette

No-one uses the terms noirette and rougette. In fact I googled rougette to check whether there was any substance to the idea and all it came up with is cheese.
can you please stop posting pictures of hot and sexy women...i am getting erections when i dont want them and i might wet myself and also i might get caught by my parents
Reply 24
Original post by Ronove
No-one uses the terms noirette and rougette. In fact I googled rougette to check whether there was any substance to the idea and all it came up with is cheese.

What do people who are black-haired and red-haired call themselves then? Given that brown-haired people call themselves brunets/brunettes and yellow-haired people refer to themselves as blonds/blondes.
Reply 25
Where was Christina Hendricks under redheads? She's one of the most stunning women ever imo. I like brown hair best, but I usually find blondes/redheads better looking.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Guys where are the votes for the blonde women! After all blondes do have more fun :smile:
Reply 27
Have always been more of a blonde guy, but the attached pics of the brunettes do tempt me.
Reply 28
Original post by hitz_91
Have always been more of a blonde guy, but the attached pics of the brunettes do tempt me.

If there were three sexy women in their undies one blonde, one brunette & one redhead I'm sure when it came down to it no guy would say no to any of them......just an observation LOL!! :biggrin:
Reply 29
Original post by LISSEY
If there were three sexy women in their undies one blonde, one brunette & one redhead I'm sure when it came down to it no guy would say no to any of them......just an observation LOL!! :biggrin:

Correct, I guess my mind associates blondes with being good looking. Like if I saw a blonde girl from behind, I would automatically assume she was sexy just because she was blonde. I guess Pamela Anderson contributes to how my mind works from a young age lol.
Reply 30
Original post by effofex
What do people who are black-haired and red-haired call themselves then? Given that brown-haired people call themselves brunets/brunettes and yellow-haired people refer to themselves as blonds/blondes.

Why don't you ask some instead of making up terms? The red-heads I've known have called themselves red-heads or gingers, or simply said they have red hair. As far as I know people with black hair say they have black hair. There doesn't have to be a term like 'brunette' for someone to be able to describe their own hair colour.
Reply 31
Original post by Zürich
Got a thing for redheads

Spoiler

Is she really a redhead? I'd say more mousey-brown.
Original post by beansontoast93
Examples:

Spoiler

Which do you prefer? :smile:

All are equal in prettiness, but I just have ONE question...

Why the hell is Karen Gillan not in these pictures?!
Original post by Cybele
Is she really a redhead? I'd say more mousey-brown.

Nah she's definitely a redhead. The fact she's absolutely covered in freckles also implies that! :colondollar:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 34
Brunette then blonde then red head but strawberry blonde is last

Lynn collins is brunette so have to go with that.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 35
Original post by Zürich

Nah she's definitely a redhead. The fact she's absolutely covered in freckles also implies that! :colondollar:

Ahh, it didn't look red in that picture though. Also, I have freckles but I'm brunette. :u:
Original post by Cybele
Ahh, it didn't look red in that picture though. Also, I have freckles but I'm brunette. :u:

cute!
Reply 37
Hard you know. I've seen some smashing ones for all of them.
If you were to say which one strikes my eye first. Blonde or redhead. I guess very blonde hair is the best.

Tie between blonde and redhead. I'll flip a coin now.

Redhead I guess.
Reply 38
I don't have a preference for hair colour. I like who I like.
Reply 39
Hair colour honestly wouldn't be a deal-maker or breaker for me, but I do have a bit of a thing for redheads... :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest