The Student Room Group

Who else is still waiting for offers?

Hi everyone, just wondering who else like myself are still waiting for certain universities to make their decision on your applications? I applied in October and I'm still currently waiting for Bath's decision, what university are you waiting for? :smile:
Hopefully we'll hear soon!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Lse for geography :/ grrr they are taking their time!
Reply 2
Waiting on Aberdeen and Dundee. Dundee I don't mind as it's my last choice, Aberdeen is my first choice so I'm very impatient. I keep checking my e-mail constantly.
Reply 3
I'm waiting for Aberdeen. Getting so impatient that I phoned them this morning to find out when I can expect a reply, they just said that they were making daily decisions on my course and would have a decision with me soon enough but the volume of applications was exceptionally high this year. Great.
Reply 4
I'm waiting on Imperial and Nottingham. I just keep thinking, at least it'll be over by at maximum, June!
Reply 5
not me suckers :P got all mine
Reply 6
Still waiting for Durham and applied way back in October :frown:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Waiting for Bristol only since all four others are already back to me. So serious since I need to book for an accommodation in Nottingham before catered en-suites are filled up !!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
LSE for economic history and economics, I applied back in December

Got all mine. When I stopped checking my email every hour, they just kept coming in.
Still waiting for Surrey, they were the first to interview and now last to reply, looks like I won't hear anything til Easter...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mathswiz:)
Still waiting for Durham and applied way back in October :frown:

I'm still waiting for Durham too and applied very early on in October. Sigh :frown:
Reply 12
UCL for physics
Reply 13
I am waiting for LSE!
(edited 11 years ago)
still waiting for kings. top choice as well :frown:
Still waiting for Stirling, Dundee, Newcastle and Goldsmiths. Got a conditional from Roehampton, but am nearly positive I won't meet the offer and it's not really in my top 3 either.

Waiting for English Studies/English lit with Creative Writing, btw.
Reply 16
Im waiting for york for psychology

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
When's the deadline that they have to reply by?
Reply 18
UCL to update UCAS so I can start firming :angry:
Original post by ninuzu
When's the deadline that they have to reply by?

31st of March I do believe :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending