The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Bramall Court Salford university

Anyone else planning on staying in Bramall Court at Salford in 2013?
Reply 1
Considering it. Not really sure which one to choose.
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Which other sites are you looking at?
Reply 3
Original post by the-green-faerie
Which other sites are you looking at?

iQ seems to be by far the best option, although I don't think I can justify paying £105 a week which is what that would cost.
Original post by Rhys93
iQ seems to be by far the best option, although I don't think I can justify paying £105 a week which is what that would cost.

Yeah,I've decided to live there though. After huge disputes and talking to other people and going to open days id probably be happier there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Rhys93

Why is it 'by far the best option' when it is by far a lot dearer than Horlock Court and Constantine Court? :confused:
Reply 6
Original post by JA1994
Why is it 'by far the best option' when it is by far a lot dearer than Horlock Court and Constantine Court? :confused:

What I mean is that after looking at all the possibilities, iQ seems to be the
nicest and the one I would want to stay in..
Reply 7
Original post by JA1994

Don't worry, we will have more money in our pockets and we shall wave it in their faces while stuffing our mouths with food while'st they have low budgets living on baked beans and toast while they fart and stink up the lecture theaters. :bban::chaplin:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 8
yes, it will be my 3rd year there, couldn't be bothered to move anywhere else
Anyone put Constantine down as their first?
Reply 10
Original post by brandnewrocks

No, i don't want to flush my money down the toilet :P
Reply 11
Original post by brandnewrocks

Yeah, I did :smile:
Bramall Court for me :smile:. Room is confirmed!
Bramhall Court for me too! Just put my deposit down :smile:
Reply 14
I'm staying at Bramall !!!!!!!!!
What rooms / flats are everyone in?

Mine is: BC-02-E-1. :biggrin:
Reply 16
bc - 4g
Reply 17
i am staying in bramall court & i am terrified about moving. i think i am in flat 1C, room 1.
Original post by ooollliii
i am staying in bramall court & i am terrified about moving. i think i am in flat 1C, room 1.

Hi Ooollliii,

Any specific concerns I might be able to help with about moving? There's honestly no need to be terrified though, once you get there you'll love it!

Good luck for September everyone :smile:

Carla
Reply 19
I've just been confirmed a place, so I've not moved in yet, anyone tell me what Bramall Court is like? How many toilets are shared?:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending