The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yes what we need is more people who go around needlessly escalating situations and not solving anything.
Is he their dad or something?
Reply 3
Original post by ESPORTIVA

I don't get the 'sluts' reference. They're drunk and disorderly, yeah, but I have no reason to think they're sluts. He shouldn't touch them but I think he's in his right to tell them to clean up their mess. Not sure what the store's manager was doing at this time!
Reply 4
Original post by desdemonata
Is he their dad or something?

Sounds to me like he's just a customer (a militant one at that). May be a McDonald's shareholder :rolleyes:
Original post by 321zero
Sounds to me like he's just a customer (a militant one at that). May be a McDonald's shareholder :rolleyes:

Probably just someone fed up of people being drunk and disorderly. But my point was that telling someone to "clean up their shit" is rather a lot like something a dad should do, not some random guy.
Reply 6
Probably just someone fed up of people being drunk and disorderly. But my point was that telling someone to "clean up their shit" is rather a lot like something a dad should do, not some random guy.

Well maybe if their dads had done their jobs they wouldn't need a randomer to tell them.
Reply 7
How is that 'slutty?' I agree that they were out of control and should have been thrown out and it's completely unacceptable to act like that in public places, but it has nothing to do with the idea that a woman's self worth should be based solely on the amount of sex she has, or in this case how she dresses. (Which is also, like, really gross and misogynistic. :rolleyes:)

If the genders had been reversed, it wouldn't have been a girl saying to a load of drunken guys "Stop acting like players," it would have been "Stop acting like idiots."
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 8
But my point was that telling someone to "clean up their shit" is rather a lot like something a dad should do, not some random guy.

why not? maybe if more people were like him people wouldn't mess about in public as much.
Original post by Genocidal
Well maybe if their dads had done their jobs they wouldn't need a randomer to tell them.

True. Don't see where I was implying that their behaviour was appropriate?

Original post by Tabzqt
why not? maybe if more people were like him people wouldn't mess about in public as much.

Could help, could just escalate the situation. Probably just going to escalate the situation.
Reply 10
Original post by Tabzqt

And what exactly did he achieve by shouting at them? I'm not saying he doesn't have good intentions, but he never really helped the situation. It ended up as a stupid shouting contest.
Original post by Tabzqt

I TOTALLY AGREE.

If someone tries to push in, and people in the line react to it, show disaproval, the person who tried to push won't do it next time - negative reinforcement.

However, if your a weakly, and you can't speak up, you let people step over you, and decide to sit there and watch some slut looking idiotic bitches do as they like as if they're in a nightclub (where in UK they can get thrown out if they make a mess as they did in the video) then yes, you are saying it's OKAY, I LOVE IT.

Silence is providing positive reinforcement to encourage the behaviour, indicating you got not ISSUE whatsoever with the situation.
Lol "you're a pig"
Probably just someone fed up of people being drunk and disorderly. But my point was that telling someone to "clean up their ****" is rather a lot like something a dad should do, not some random guy.

"clean your sh't" @ dad says to daughters concerning their bedroom
"clean your sh't" @ people with guts say to idiotic SLUTTY-looking dumb asses, who shit all over the floor :biggrin:

That random guy as you say, made my day. He had guts. He stood his ground. If that was my boyfriend, I would have been HELL PROUD. And if he was a guy who had taken me on a date, he would have totally gotten laid.

If more people spoke up, rather than do the easy thing, such as look away or laugh at the situation, idiotic girls like them would not make me and other girls look like tarts.

When I enter KFC or such with a nightclub mini dress, I don't expect them to think "Oh, great, just my luck...another dumb ass..."
Reply 14
Fair play to the guy, lots of people wouldn't have said anything and would've carried on watching the zoo-like animals.

Russsspekt!
Reply 15
Original post by Damask-
How is that 'slutty?'

She was hanging over the counter with her arse out. Pretty sure she said something about her boobs to the people behind the desk whilst doing it as well?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 16
dressed like hookers and being drunk and disorderly. Yes they are behaving like sluts.

Why red thumb me, imagine they were your sisters acting like that.
(edited 11 years ago)
This is British Culture now. It's not acceptable as a culture, but you have to accept it, because this is what it is. Look at all the pictures of Chav's you see. That is culture now. A shoddy excuse for it mind.
The girls owned him.

He was just shouting at them to clean it up and they didn't clean it up one of them even just sat down. The girls weren't afraid of him even the one that he threw off the counter.

He would have been far more effective if he'd said nothing and just gone up to them with a creepy grin on his face and his knob in his hand, they would have soon scarpered out of there!
Reply 19
Original post by uktotalgamer
This is British Culture now. It's not acceptable as a culture, but you have to accept it, because this is what it is. Look at all the pictures of Chav's you see. That is culture now. A shoddy excuse for it mind.

Lol, these guys are Australian mate.

Latest

Trending

Trending