The Student Room Group

British Guys really gentle?:)

Hi, I'm QT from Japan.
Sorry suddenly,but I like British guy, and I want to have British bf if I have a chance:tongue:
One reason why I'm interested in British guy is ONE DIRECTION, and the other reason is the movie "Notting Hill". I love all the 1D member and Hugh Grant\(//∇//)\

However, I have a question.
Are British guys really gentle? Japanese girls, including me, have an image that most British guys are gentle, kind, and they treat girls as a princess.
Is that TRUE? or only in the films and MV?
Tell me tell me (*^^*)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Original post by QThoneeey
Hi, I'm QT from Japan.
Sorry suddenly,but I like British guy, and I want to have British bf if I have a chance:tongue:
One reason why I'm interested in British guy is ONE DIRECTION, and the other reason is the movie "Notting Hill". I love all the 1D member and Hugh Grant\(//∇//)\

However, I have a question.
Are British guys really gentle? Japanese girls, including me, have an image that most British guys are gentle, kind, and they treat girls as a princess.
Is that TRUE? or only in the films and MV?
Tell me tell me (*^^*)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wouldn't judge people based on films/TV.

I suppose one way for you to find out would be to visit the UK and go to clubs/bars/librarys etc.

Extreme and from a film, yes, but these things do happen / have happened in the UK.

I'm showing you this so you can understand. In every group of people, you'll find kind and gentle as well as violent. Nobody is perfect, nobody is like in the films, nobody is like 1D.

That's not to say you can't find decent blokes in the UK, just don't expect to find a just-like-in-the-movies gentleman.
This is debatable. Sure, you will meet nice guys but then there are also douchebags. I appreciate that Japanese people are really polite so some guys here might surprise you :redface:

Race doesn't influence how 'gentle' or 'kind' people are, it all depends on the person itself.
Some are very nice and kind, some are not. We're probably no nicer than any other country on average. Though some films do tend to portray British people as quite posh, well-spoken and gentlemanly, it's quite a long way from reality as they're not all like that.

Obviously every country has cultural differences and in some respects the British are more inclined to some 'passive' behaviours than people from other countries (such as queuing, being more reserved in public, not openly speaking their minds, etc) but equally there are things that the average British person might do that others would not.
not all british men are nice, some are and some are not

it depends where u look though
Reply 6
I wonder if the OP would like British blokes if all she watched was:

18645952.jpg

graphics-mr-bean-706282.jpg

11.jpg
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 7
I bet £200 that 'QT' is a guy.
Original post by A5ko
I bet £200 that 'QT' is a guy.

what makes u say that?
Reply 9
Nah, they'll beat you up and destroy your vag.

soz.
Original post by study beats
what makes u say that?

This makes him say that.

(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 11
what makes u say that?

I have a 'gut' feeling.
Original post by A5ko
I have a 'gut' feeling.

u think its a troll?
Original post by kka25

Original post by So Instinct
This makes him say that.

Attachment not found

lol come on man....
Reply 15
u think its a troll?

Could be a troll, could be a guy pretending to be a girl to full fill some manner of perverse sexual pleasure.
lol come on man....

Take a second look.
Reply 17
Original post by mikeyd85

:laugh:
Reply 18
Original post by kka25

18645952.jpg

graphics-mr-bean-706282.jpg

11.jpg

I love the people here. :rofl2:
Original post by A5ko
Could be a troll, could be a guy pretending to be a girl to full fill some manner of perverse sexual pleasure.

i dont see how u can satify your needs by asking if british guys are gentle or not? lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending