The Student Room Group

Have I put on weight? *Pictures*

Thanks for the replies.

/thread.
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2
All those chunky chicken burgers have turned you chunky. Shame on you I say, shame on you.
Yes.

Nothing unfixable though.
You have, also in the first pic it doesn't look like the bra (you blacked out) fits- just FYI.
Reply 5
yes id say you have, your belly seems wider
Reply 6
EDIT: Jesus, people out with pitchforks today!

Lol'd.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Sam00
There is nothing wrong with you apart from the fact you have posted pictures of yourself for strangers to critique.

Yes, I explained. I'm not looking for compliments, or attension seeking. I just want an honest answer. My friends/family just tell me I look skinny, and haven't put any weight on. I thought I had, but wasn't sure if I was just being paraniond. Hence asking strangers for their opinion as I know they'll be honest.
Reply 8
You think that's bad? I'm on a train surrounded by school kids!

Also OP you have gained weight but its nothing too severe, you've still got a good body shape :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by originaltitle
:giggle:

Yes, I know. But no one I actually know will find out, and I would actually like to know.
Reply 10
Original post by LaBelleEtLeBete
You have, also in the first pic it doesn't look like the bra (you blacked out) fits- just FYI.

I wasn't wearing a bra which is why i blacked it all out.
Reply 11
Original post by mastacab
All those chunky chicken burgers have turned you chunky. Shame on you I say, shame on you.

Haha, yes it has :frown:
Reply 12
Original post by Alex Dom
yes id say you have, your belly seems wider

:frown: okay, I wasn't imganing it then!
Reply 13
Original post by Suga.Cubes
I wasn't wearing a bra which is why i blacked it all out.

Ah man:frown:

But yeah I think you have slightly, nothing irreversible though
Reply 14
Yes you have...nothing too bad, but you should sort it before it becomes a mess.
I can't see any noticeable difference to be honest. I weight myself regularly now, that's the only way to be sure. By eating well and exercising everyday (and that's just walking) I lost half a stone 9stone 7lbs down to 9 stone but even I couldn't see that much difference in the way I looked I just feel better. Less weight to carry around!
Reply 16
Walking is crap exercise on its own
Reply 17
I'm confused as to why you posted pictures, rather than using scales...I'm fairly sure scales will give you a more accurate answer, and let you know the scale of any gain. Although for all I know TSR is an excellent method of calculating weight
Reply 18
Original post by bm127
I'm confused as to why you posted pictures, rather than using scales...I'm fairly sure scales will give you a more accurate answer, and let you know the scale of any gain. Although for all I know TSR is an excellent method of calculating weight

I hardly ever weigh myself so I don't know my 'comfy' weight. And when it's you, it can be hard to tell. I once thought I put on loads of weight and felt really uncomfy, but it turns out I only put on 2lbs. And now, I thought I didn't put weight on really, but by the answers it sounds like I have. Which is why I posted pics.
Reply 19
Original post by McHumpy92
Yes you have...nothing too bad, but you should sort it before it becomes a mess.

Wow, thanks :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest