The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

^^my hand :ninja:

Original post by This Honest
Tsr swear filter is broken indeed

Someone said **** in a thread yesterday :lol:
**** bull**** :mmm:
I know what's going to happen now :sigh:

But we can argue that we didn't avoid the swear filter :fyi: They normally warn people for subverting the swear filter, whereas we did no such thing. We merely made a post and the swear filter failed to filter it :hand:
^:lol:

that's true actually
Reply 6682
Original post by The Epicurean

I shall just monitor your activity and see if this is true :pierre:

Just because she is the love life doesn't mean I can't flirt with other people :pierre:
^^my hand :ninja:

But we can argue that we didn't avoid the swear filter :fyi: They normally warn people for subverting the swear filter, whereas we did no such thing. We merely made a post and the swear filter failed to filter it :hand:

Knowledgable Z at his works again :flutter:

Eat that mods :eviltongue:
Original post by This Honest
Knowledgable Z at his works again :flutter:

Eat that mods :eviltongue:

Although I am not knowledgeable :no: We can compared grades if you want and we can see otherwise :colonhash:

Original post by ipoop
Just because she is the love life doesn't mean I can't flirt with other people :pierre:

Personally, if I had found the love of my life, I wouldn't be flirting with other girls :colonhash: But I guess...Different stroke for different folks :yep:
Reply 6685

Personally, if I had found the love of my life, I wouldn't be flirting with other girls :colonhash: But I guess...Different stroke for different folks :yep:

There's different forms of flirting though, with intent and friendly casual innocent flirtatious like I do with most members here... :pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Morning people
Original post by ipoop
There's different forms of flirting though, with intent and friendly casual innocent flirtatious like I do with most members here... :pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought you were a Grammar Nazi :fuhrer: :unimpressed:
Reply 6688
Original post by Converse girl
Morning people

Guten morgen :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

In Dutch it's similar it's goedemorgen

Did Dutch ordinate from German or did German originate from Dutch because they quite similar so they must be related in someway?

Did Dutch ordinate from German or did German originate from Dutch because they quite similar so they must be related in someway?

Most of German and Dutch is very similar. Both are Germanic language and so share a common ancestral language. I guess you could say that German and Dutch are cousins :yep:
Had toast for breakfast ^

Posted from TSR iPad
Reply 6692
Most of German and Dutch is very similar. Both are Germanic language and so share a common ancestral language. I guess you could say that German and Dutch are cousins :yep:

Uncle zed man has answered you query, I wouldn't go far and call them cousins though, hell would break loose :afraid:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6693
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I thought you were a Grammar Nazi :fuhrer: :unimpressed:

What have I done wrong? It's hard yo notice errors when on the phone...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop
What have I done wrong? It's hard yo notice errors when on the phone...

Posted from TSR Mobile

You wrote:

"There's different forms..."

:ahee: il y a... What is different in French?:redface:

Thanks nev bear :smile:
Reply 6696
You wrote:

"There's different forms..."

:ahee: il y a... What is different in French?:redface:

They're different forms :grumble: of flirting behaviour

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop
They're different forms :grumble: of flirting behaviour

Posted from TSR Mobile

sowweeee, it had to be said :wink:
Reply 6698
sowweeee, it had to be said :wink:

Yes it did have to be said... Heil Grammar :fuhrer: it's hard to abide when on the phone though :getmecoat:

Posted from TSR Mobile
^has let grammar down :console:

Thanks nev bear :smile:

You would actually probably find German quite easy to learn :yep: I was just looking at the verb "zijn" and it is quite similar to the verb "sein" in German :yep:

Ik ben - Ich bin
Jij bent - Du bist
Zij is - Sie ist
Hij is - Er ist
Het is - Es ist
Wij zihn - Wir sind
Zij zihn - Sie sind

Ik and Ich are very similar. Zihn and Sind seem quite similar. And same goes for Ben/Bin, Is/Ist, Wij/Wir and Zij/Sie :h:

Latest