OH I AM SURE SHE IS DESPERATE TO GET STARTED ON THE PREP :tongue:

ooorr.. the caps key is just stuck? :tongue:
Reply 21
Original post by Pigling
I detect sarcasm :frown:
Not at all i was being serious, thank you :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by Antrm1
Yeah we have spoken, i am confident that if we got married tomorrow we would still go all the way i just wanted to set my mind straight before i devote my full attention to it, i have some cash stashed but Holidays are so tempting right now lol she has agreed with me but i feel like she secretly wants it now :P

What do you mean by wanting to set your mind straight, and what do holidays have to do with anything? The way you've worded it suggests a few doubts to me or a need for one last fling before settling down, though I could be completely misinterpretting you.

Ask yourself if you want to get married now, and ask her if she wants to get married now. Its important that both of you are on the same page with this one as I'm sure you know, and to try and establish a compromise if you disagree, and not to simply agree with one another because you're afraid of falling out. You have my sincerest congratulations, and wish you many years of happiness, whenever you end up tying the knot!
Reply 23
Caps key was stuck -_-
Reply 24
Original post by Lil2wkd
What do you mean by wanting to set your mind straight, and what do holidays have to do with anything? The way you've worded it suggests a few doubts to me or a need for one last fling before settling down, though I could be completely misinterpretting you.

Ask yourself if you want to get married now, and ask her if she wants to get married now. Its important that both of you are on the same page with this one as I'm sure you know, and to try and establish a compromise if you disagree, and not to simply agree with one another because you're afraid of falling out. You have my sincerest congratulations, and wish you many years of happiness, whenever you end up tying the knot!

I think i just didn't explain my self in the right way i want to get married but i would like to buy a home for us after we get married and also start a family, as you know these things come at a cost and can limit the fun in a relationship such as holidays abroad etc.
Reply 25
Original post by clarusblue
Why would marriage stop you living life to the full?

Original post by Pigling
What do you mean about waiting to "enjoy life a bit more"?

In what way will your relationship/behaviour actually be affected by marriage?

This, get married and continue to enjoy life lol.

I always say do it soon, because if you're engaged surely that means 'I want to get get married' so why wait. I would have liked to have married my fiance very soon after we got engaged, but we've had to wait because of money.

xxx
Original post by Antrm1
I recently proposed to my beautiful girlfriend ( Now Fiancee ) should we wait to get married and enjoy life to the full why we are young? Or should we crack right on with it!

Comment please :smile:

Why wait? It's an important question to ask. You asked your girlfriend to marry you, so you appear to be committed to her and implied you want to spend the rest of life together. So what is getting the way of getting married now. You need to think about that.

There's no reason to delay getting married if you are sure it's the right thing (unless of course practicalities and finances get in the way). You can still live a fully and exciting life after being married.

So, just ask yourself, what is stopping you? What are you worried about? If nothing, then get on planning the wedding and prepare for married life :smile:
Reply 27
Original post by Antrm1
Caps key was stuck -_-

LOL HAHA IT WAS STUCK HOW FUNNY

:p: (sorry)

On the plus side, I now know how to create the strong impression of sarcasm online :p:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 28
Original post by kpwxx
This, get married and continue to enjoy life lol.

I always say do it soon, because if you're engaged surely that means 'I want to get get married' so why wait. I would have liked to have married my fiance very soon after we got engaged, but we've had to wait because of money.

xxx

Yeah i see what you mean for me after 3 years of the relationship i decided it was time to signal my intentions and to let her know it wasn't going no where, also to show that i love her, but i want to house and kids with the marriage these have financial implications.
Reply 29
Original post by pigling
lol haha it was stuck how funny

:p: (sorry)

on the plus side, i now know how to create the strong impression of sarcasm online :p:

psht mean -_- :tongue:
Reply 30
Congratulations, that's so great!

As for advice, it's totally up to you guys to decide when the wedding is. You've obviously got forever to plan it now!
Reply 31
You are all so helpful i wish i had to patience to reply to you all but my pack of pringles is distracting my attention >_<
Reply 32
Original post by Quilt
Congratulations, that's so great!

As for advice, it's totally up to you guys to decide when the wedding is. You've obviously got forever to plan it now!

Thank you Quilt :smile:
Reply 33
Original post by Antrm1
psht mean -_- :tongue:

I've been in a relationship for 4 years, I'd really like to get engaged/married right now. It would be stupid timing as we're currently LDR, but I would totally still do it :p: I actually have the money, I just lack a proposal :p: Bf is much more sensible than me (plus for engagement he's sorta the one who needs money - I've been told it's emasculating for your gf to lend you the money for her own engagement ring).
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 34
Original post by Pigling
I've been in a relationship for 4 years, I'd really like to get engaged/married right now. It would be stupid timing as we're currently LDR, but I would totally still do it :p: I actually have the money, I just lack a proposal :p: Bf is much more sensible than me (plus for engagement he's sorta the one who needs money - I've been told it's emasculating for your gf to lend you the money for her own engagement ring).
for a man i can imagen it would be, but sometimes you do what you have to do in order to get the ball rolling ya dig? XD
Reply 35
I personally would never ever get married young, but it's your choice so if you think you are both ready for the responsibilities of marriage then go for it now.
Reply 36
Original post by Antrm1
for a man i can imagen it would be, but sometimes you do what you have to do in order to get the ball rolling ya dig? XD

I prefer aggressive hinting.
Reply 37
I say crack on and get married. I got married at 21 and now 23. Me and my husband were engaged for 2 days and then got married. No point in waiting but only if you really want it and you know its for the long term. Congratulations btw! :smile:
Reply 38
Original post by Pigling
I prefer aggressive hinting.
Like a note written on the mirror in blood saying " BE MINE" XD
Reply 39
Original post by parhanabegum@hotma
I say crack on and get married. I got married at 21 and now 23. Me and my husband were engaged for 2 days and then got married. No point in waiting but only if you really want it and you know its for the long term. Congratulations btw! :smile:

Thanks i am taking all feedback on board :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending