The Student Room Group

Have I put on weight? *Pictures*

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Suga.Cubes
From looking at the pictures, can you see if I've put weight on or do I look the same?

From last year: the pic's with black around them!

Now: the pic's with the blue top.

P.S. I'm pretty embarrassed about putting pictures like this online to strangers, but my friends won't tell me the truth if I ask:smile:

A little bit, nothing major. A couple of weeks on a treadmill will sort it if you're that bothered about it :holmes:
Reply 21
Wow, thanks :rolleyes:

No worries.
You have, but I probably wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't asked, or if you were fully dressed. Your friends and family my not have noticed because 1. They only see you fully dressed and 2. They can't really remember what you were like before. Try not to put on any more weight though.
Reply 23
Yes, but you still look a healthy weight
Reply 24
Yes and please do squats.
Reply 25
Possibly a little bit, but it's hardly noticeable without clothes on so I doubt your friends would tell when you're dressed. Please don't let that get you neurotic about it though, you still look healthy
Yeah, looks like it. The earlier pics you have a fantastic stomach which is very attractive, and although you still look to be a decent weight with no health problems in the second lot of pictures, it looks less attractive to me. Just giving you an honest answer. A month of going to the gym, and you'll have that stomach back I reckon. I go to the gym a lot myself, so girls who work out are instantly hotter to me.
You have put on weight, but you're not fat :smile:
Yes.

But a set of scales will give you a far better answer than an internet forum.
Reply 29
Could we see a picture of your ankles and feet? I find that those areas can really show if you've had any dramatic weight changes. :smile:
Reply 30
Original post by Zhy
Could we see a picture of your ankles and feet? I find that those areas can really show if you've had any dramatic weight changes. :smile:

*Fetish Alert*
I wasn't wearing a bra which is why i blacked it all out.

Oh, you made the 'strap' look really high!
Reply 32
Original post by 2ndClass
Yes and please do squats.

No. I actually like my bum bum and I'm not going to let you give me a complex about it :smile:
Reply 33
Original post by Sam00
You've not got too much cushion, a toned butt wouldn't hurt

Seems so. Like I said, I do like my butt. But maybe I'm stilling looking at it like it was in the before pictures, rather than the after.
Reply 34
Original post by LaBelleEtLeBete
Oh, you made the 'strap' look really high!

I don't know, I was just trying to make sure no 'ummentianables' were seen!
Not much, a good diet and plenty of cardio would set you right.
Reply 36
Original post by BowzerEdwards
Yes.

But a set of scales will give you a far better answer than an internet forum.

Please read my post were I explained this! I rarely weigh myself, therefore I don't know my 'usual' weight, so getting on the scales doesn't mean anything to me. And I'm a bad judge at how much/if any weight I've put on. Hence this thread..!
Do you weigh more than you did?

There's your answer
OP I've put on weight in exactly the same way as you from last year (I might have started off skinnier than you). I'm not too worried about it though, I don't feel fat or unattractive and my boyfriend says he doesn't want me to lose weight either (he knows that if he told me I should lose weight then I'll do my best to do it).
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 39
Original post by thunder_chunky
Not much, a good diet and plenty of cardio would set you right.

Thanks. I plan to get healthy and excerise 'til I drop!

Quick Reply

Latest