The Student Room Group

Are there any girls like this anymore?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
I know its over said, but honestly, why are girls that have sex whores and guys that have sex... normal, and in many cases respected.

It's people like you that make girls like me do exactly what you don't want us to. A healthy dose of rebellion is all you're fueling with your comments.

Of course there are many girls in the world of which you would be interested in, and they are referred to as sheltered, or boring.
Reply 101
Those are the kind of guys trying to act like a "top lad" haha

I don't personally think having a bit of fun with any of the points the OP made is bad, it's when it becomes a regular occurrence and part of your life that it is.
Reply 102
Original post by Helen_Louise92
Seriously?! Maybe it's just the people where i live then..!

Yes, when a guy says something he knows was stupid, the best thing to hear afterwards is a laugh
Also, when you make crap jokes on purpose and she still laughs, it's a nice indicator as to where you stand with someone.
I wish there was...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 104
Yes. But they're probably already taken.
Original post by Prune.
I know its over said, but honestly, why are girls that have sex whores and guys that have sex... normal, and in many cases respected.

It's people like you that make girls like me do exactly what you don't want us to. A healthy dose of rebellion is all you're fueling with your comments.

Of course there are many girls in the world of which you would be interested in, and they are referred to as sheltered, or boring.

I totally disagree with that. So you would have sex with many guys...to rebel? to piss guys off? What kind of thinking is that? :lolwut:
If you'd like to have sex with many guys then do so, if you'd rather be in a few relationships where sex is meaningful then do so, but don't do anything because people "make" you do so.
Also there are girls who would fit the description the OP gave and who are not boring at all.
Are there any guys that are actually gentleman? Care about natural beauty but not fake tits, and don't see girls as sex objects?
Original post by ForgetMe
Are there any guys that are actually gentleman? Care about natural beauty but not fake tits, and don't see girls as sex objects?

Yes :smile:
Original post by Harley
They were sadly hunted to extinction for their pelts :frown:

I need a new keyboard!It won't let me rep you though :smile:

Yes girls like this do exist. I like to think I'm one of them. 'Nice Person' is a bit ambiguous though.
Reply 108
Original post by Ms. Snuffleupagus
I totally disagree with that. So you would have sex with many guys...to rebel? to piss guys off? What kind of thinking is that? :lolwut:
If you'd like to have sex with many guys then do so, if you'd rather be in a few relationships where sex is meaningful then do so, but don't do anything because people "make" you do so.
Also there are girls who would fit the description the OP gave and who are not boring at all.

Obviously I'm exaggerating to match the OP clearly ridiculous comment. Not all girls who are like that are sheltered and boring, of course i wouldn't say such a thing as i have many friends who fit the description, but the fact that someone enjoys a drink, or say stupid things sometimes, or, oh maybe had sex with someone that they weren't totally in love with does not in any sense make them a bad person and it make me sick to think that there are people that think it does.

and of course I don't behave in a certain way to piss people off, I do it for the fun of it, the rebellion's just a plus!
Reply 109
Original post by sugarmouse

I need a new keyboard!It won't let me rep you though :smile:

Haha it's the thought that counts :smile:
Yes :smile:

But they aren't common :smile:
Reply 111
There are indeed OP, pull your head out of your arse and you might spot them.
The question you should be asking yourself is why all of these girls seem to be avoiding you...
Original post by ForgetMe
But they aren't common :smile:

Nope, they're not!

That makes it extra amazing when you find one, though :smile:
Nope, they're not!

That makes it extra amazing when you find one, though :smile:

If only others would learn from a gentleman :rolleyes:
Reply 114
Its sad that society has degraded to such a low level that a girl who is nice smart dosent act like a slut and takes care of her health is actually rare.

Its disgusting
Original post by nightfall576
Its sad that society has degraded to such a low level that a girl who is nice smart dosent act like a slut and takes care of her health is actually rare.

Its disgusting

They aren't rare FFS.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nightfall576

Its disgusting

Stop blaming women for your failures. Your problem is more likely that you have a check list for partners- just because a women likes getting drunk it doesn't mean she does it to a level which will impact her health, or other parts of her life. Also, it's notable that your list didn't want to girl to have any specific interests or anything, you were just listing things she's NOT allowed to do- makes you sound really fun and interesting.

You'd be less bitter at society if you had a more open mind, and just looked for nice girls who you make a connection with, and maybe considered things you might be doing wrong that are stopping you meeting them.
Reply 117
Original post by LexiswasmyNexis
They aren't rare FFS.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why do people keep saying they are then?
Reply 118
One right here!! ;-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 119
Original post by Mankytoes
Stop blaming women for your failures. Your problem is more likely that you have a check list for partners- just because a women likes getting drunk it doesn't mean she does it to a level which will impact her health, or other parts of her life. Also, it's notable that your list didn't want to girl to have any specific interests or anything, you were just listing things she's NOT allowed to do- makes you sound really fun and interesting.

You'd be less bitter at society if you had a more open mind, and just looked for nice girls who you make a connection with, and maybe considered things you might be doing wrong that are stopping you meeting them.

Wanting a girl who takes care of herself and dosent sleep with every guy she sees dosent mean im not fun and interesting.

Those arent the only ways people have fun.

Quick Reply