The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yeah, I'm every single one of the things you stated. But, it's mostly because I'm quite short.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sarah_22_16
That is a bit harsh isn't it? You don't know the OP. Are you basing your view on your own personal experiences. Also, I don't get why a girl is such a cow for 'friend zoning' someone, like if she doesn't reciprocate a guys feelings and wants boy mates instead she is 'stuck up'..

I just find it odd that she can't find such a guy.

I know plenty.

And I am not alone. Given that 6+ guys in this thread have responded fitting her criteria.
Reply 22
**waves**
Reply 23
You can say that person is who you like but damn near guaranteed that the guy gets overlooked by women, even by the 'nice' girls, in favour of an outspoken and confident guy most of the time.

So yes they exist but they're seeing what women are receptive to in practical terms as opposed to what they say they are receptive to theoretically and changing their ways.
Yes, but precisely because they are shy and quiet they probably don't make themselves noticed.
You will have to search for them.
sounds like a ideal person for me too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fat_hobbit

I know plenty.

And I am not alone. Given that 6+ guys in this thread have responded fitting her criteria.

I would have thought it was kind of obvious, she says she is shy and wants a shy guy. Shy people generally don't ask people out or flirt, so they'll find it hard to find each other.
you have actually just described me.....
Original post by fat_hobbit

I know plenty.

Yes but if they are so reserved then maybe it is not because they have been put in the friend zone but are just too shy too approach. That was my thinking anyway.
Reply 29
Original post by Maid Marian
Somebody who is:

-Quiet
-Shy
-Nice person
-Not shallow
-Very introverted

I can't find ANY boys like this, do they exist? :wink: (Yes, I was inspired by that other thread).

This would be my dream guy... sigh.

But they - I would not be so conceited to include myself in that list because I'm only shy around people I don't know and introverted but not really 'quiet' - generally would not make the first move and be permanently single (like me, on that point).
Reply 30
Original post by Mankytoes
I would have thought it was kind of obvious, she says she is shy and wants a shy guy. Shy people generally don't ask people out or flirt, so they'll find it hard to find each other.

You got it in one :frown:
Reply 31
We definitely exist :holmes:
Somebody who is:

-Quiet
-Shy
-Nice person
-Not shallow
-Very introverted

I can't find ANY boys like this, do they exist? :wink: (Yes, I was inspired by that other thread).

Hey I just met you,
And this is crazy
But I'm your dream guy
So PM me maybe :wink:
You got it in one :frown:

Maybe you should be more open to more extroverted guys? I know we might seem shallow, but you often see a different side to someone when you are alone, and different personality types often work well together. Looking for someone similar to yourself is not always the way to go.

And we would never, ever parody Carly Rae Jepson lyrics to try to impress you.
Reply 34
Somebody who is:

-Quiet
-Shy
-Nice person
-Not shallow
-Very introverted

The existence of such people completely depends on you (Women) and sadly their numbers are in a decline.. :-)
Original post by This Honest
Tsr is like the bank for those guys OP.

lol...
gits acting big behind their keyboards
Reply 36
Original post by uniphysics
Hey I just met you,
And this is crazy
But I'm your dream guy
So PM me maybe :wink:

That just made my day. :tongue:
Original post by harps.singh