The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Now I've read the thread and realized that girls want confident, cool guys, I've decided to become one of them. Sorry my fellow shy guys, I have to leave you.
Reply 101
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Reply 102
When I read the OP I was sure it was a piss take of the "are there any girls like this anymore thread". That thread listed good things in a girl (if a bit unreasonable from the OP), this one is kind of the opposite.
Reply 103
Original post by QUANTAM
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

12 wood
Reply 104
Original post by Paul M
Sorry my fellow shy guys, I have to leave you.

Don't worry we won't miss you. :biggrin:
Reply 105
Original post by reissekm
Don't worry we won't miss you. :biggrin:

Fine then, I'll come back!
Original post by McFlury
When I read the OP I was sure it was a piss take of the "are there any girls like this anymore thread". That thread listed good things in a girl (if a bit unreasonable from the OP), this one is kind of the opposite.

I thought this when I read the title, but I thought it was going to be funny.

I was severely disappointed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by McFlury

Haha, but no. These are qualities I genuinely want in a boy :smile:
Original post by Maid Marian
Gah, can we swap places then please, because I can't find a single guy like that. :redface:

To be fair, most of them were so cripplingly shy it took a lot of effort to even get a sentence out of them, and the ones that do speak usually have girlfriends. I prefer extroverts myself.
Reply 109
Haha, but no. These are qualities I genuinely want in a boy :smile:

Well I really don't think these traits are in any way rare, maybe some guys have them more than others. As said if they are shy they will not let you know that you like them, so you have to chat with them and become friendly, then flirt a bit and see how they react.
Somebody who is:

-Quiet
-Shy
-Nice person
-Not shallow
-Very introverted

I can't find ANY boys like this, do they exist? :wink: (Yes, I was inspired by that other thread).

This would be my dream guy... sigh.

yes but we are probably just "friends", while you go for your bad boys :/
Original post by eliza.anne
I thought this when I read the title, but I thought it was going to be funny.

I was severely disappointed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, I'm sorry :dry: :rolleyes:
Reply 112
Original post by Paul M
Fine then, I'll come back!

Yeah you will back with a women on your arm showing her off to us shy guys haha
Reply 113
Original post by aspirinpharmacist
To be fair, most of them were so cripplingly shy it took a lot of effort to even get a sentence out of them, and the ones that do speak usually have girlfriends. I prefer extroverts myself.

To me the cripplingly she ones are a different kind of person, I'd say I fit the OPs description but maybe I'm overstating how much I fit it?
Oh, I'm sorry :dry: :rolleyes:

Hahaha. Heartfelt apology accepted. :rolleyes:

In response to your OP, I imagine it would be difficult to find guys like this - not because they aren't around, they are very much real. Just because they often stick to themselves and its hard to get them out of their shell.
Reply 115
As in, they wouldn't consider a girl because she wasn't pretty enough for them.

Are you... imsoacademic?

Original post by Hummi_C
They do, sadly they're rejected by most girls who prefer the good-looking ******* type.

Original post by fat_hobbit
Yes - they are the boys that you've put in the friends zone. :smile:

Perhaps I'm mistaken, but I don't believe 'passive-aggressive' was among the qualities listed.
Original post by pessimist
People like you are why our generation purely revolves around how good looking someone is and not much more.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Everything is about looks :frown: I'm pretty plain and not that nice to look at. Although, I was told once a few years ago that I have a nice smile... but that's not enough for boys these days! They want a pretty face or they're not interested.
Original post by Profesh
Are you... imsoacademic?

Perhaps I'm mistaken, but I don't believe 'passive-aggressive' was among the qualities listed.

Haha, no. :tongue:
Original post by Profesh
Are you... imsoacademic?

Honestly, I dont really care. It's not like she is going to date me.
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending