The Student Room Group
The reception
Heriot-Watt University
Visit website

Heriot watt psychology?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by katies32
Thank you! I'm sure you'll hear back soon, they seem to be going through them all just now. Good luck!

I hope so! I'll keep you guys updated :smile: x
The reception
Heriot-Watt University
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by jennifeer11
Just got a conditional for forensic psychology. Only got to get a C in any higher though, I'm so shocked since there is only 15 places and I only got ABBB last year... :biggrin: Oh and also got to get a C in any higher for psychology alone aswell, but I'd rather do forensic!

Wow that's amazing! Bet you're ecstatic! Well done :smile:
Reply 22
I'm the exact same!!! Whoop whoop! See you in September :wink: haha
Original post by bkay426
I'm the exact same!!! Whoop whoop! See you in September :wink: haha

hahah great! :tongue:
Reply 24
Does anyone know about applicant day for psychology? Really concerned I haven't got an email :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Original post by Jdowie
Does anyone know about applicant day for psychology? Really concerned I haven't got an email :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't heard anything either, hopefully there will be some notice about one soon as I don't want to miss it D:
Reply 26
Original post by katies32
I haven't heard anything either, hopefully there will be some notice about one soon as I don't want to miss it D:

Guuuys... What applicant day? :O am i seriously in the dark about something?
Reply 27
Original post by hollysarah
Guuuys... What applicant day? :O am i seriously in the dark about something?

Well, I think they usually would have an applicants day where you get to have a look around and find out more about the course and things (a bit like the open days but more in depth in the specific subject) and you would be invited to them if you applied/received an offer although I'm not entirely sure :P
Reply 28
Yeah that's pretty much it! But other people seem to have received emails inviting them....but not me :frown: sniff..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jdowie
Yeah that's pretty much it! But other people seem to have received emails inviting them....but not me :frown: sniff..

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't either don't worry! :tongue:
Reply 30
I just received conditional offers to applied psychology and psychology at HW!! I am ecstatic but I got an email from them and UCAS hasn't updated yet so not sure of my conditions! Wow!!
I just received conditional offers to applied psychology and psychology at HW!! I am ecstatic but I got an email from them and UCAS hasn't updated yet so not sure of my conditions! Wow!!

congrats :biggrin:
Reply 32
Original post by jennifeer11
congrats :biggrin:

Thanks! Im so excited! I now get the applicants day thing too as my invite was attached to the acceptance
email from the lady from admissions
Reply 33

Well done!!:smile: when's the applicants day?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
Original post by Jdowie
Well done!!:smile: when's the applicants day?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! There are three options Friday 22 March, Friday 5 April and Friday 12 Apri and you just need to book your day online. :biggrin:
Reply 35
They never sent me an email but think I found it online, which one you going to?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
Original post by Jdowie
They never sent me an email but think I found it online, which one you going to?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not sure if I can make it to any of them because I live in Orkney, it's so hard to go anywhere without paying a bomb and weather tends to make things difficult, need to think about it though as my boyfriends thinking about going to his applicant day at HW too. You got any dates in mind?
Reply 37
I'm not sure if I can make it to any of them because I live in Orkney, it's so hard to go anywhere without paying a bomb and weather tends to make things difficult, need to think about it though as my boyfriends thinking about going to his applicant day at HW too. You got any dates in mind?

Aww that sucks! Hopefully 22nd :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
Original post by Jdowie
Aww that sucks! Hopefully 22nd :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Will Defo think about it but I doubt ill be able to :frown:
Original post by Jdowie

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you got the link to it online? I can't seem to find it!

Quick Reply

Latest