The Student Room Group

ocr a f325 revision thread

OCR A

Thought I'd start a revision thread for F325 because I couldn't find one that had already been made :smile: Any discussions and questions/question and answer session, revision tips can take place here :smile:

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!! i hope we all do amazingly!
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm really not looking forward to this exam...It seems miles harder than F324.
Reply 2
Original post by H0ls
I'm really not looking forward to this exam...It seems miles harder than F324.

The paper I did in January was the hardest paper ever on that unit. And you are right it's lot harder than f324 I am resisting this again too :frown:
Reply 3
Original post by tom2013
The paper I did in January was the hardest paper ever on that unit. And you are right it's lot harder than f324 I am resisting this again too :frown:

Did u do f325 first? How was it...I mean in terms of application of knowledge?
Reply 4
I;m sitting this paper...............
Reply 5
Original post by Gulzar
Did u do f325 first? How was it...I mean in terms of application of knowledge?

It was really hard, especially the last question! My teacher was like that's the hardest paper she has ever seen in her life on that unit. And there was couple of application question, I got the paper with if you want it ??
Reply 6
Original post by tom2013
It was really hard, especially the last question! My teacher was like that's the hardest paper she has ever seen in her life on that unit. And there was couple of application question, I got the paper with if you want it ??

Oh yes please that would be great :biggrin:
Maybe we can revise for this unit together. I have to get through all the rates, orders and Kc stuff in the holidays...our teacher is **** XD
Resitting this paper, everything just went wrong in January :frown:
not looking forward to this one......
Reply 9
Original post by Gulzar
Oh yes please that would be great :biggrin:
Maybe we can revise for this unit together. I have to get through all the rates, orders and Kc stuff in the holidays...our teacher is **** XD

Yeah we can revise together, I need all the help I could get!! I am soo terrible at chemistry :frown: and I will pm you the paper:smile:
Reply 10
Original post by tom2013
Yeah we can revise together, I need all the help I could get!! I am soo terrible at chemistry :frown: and I will pm you the paper:smile:

Thanks so much. I need to improve in chemsitry...got a U in f324 :frown:
No matter we will ace this in the summer! WORK HARD :d
Reply 11
Original post by Gulzar
Thanks so much. I need to improve in chemsitry...got a U in f324 :frown:
No matter we will ace this in the summer! WORK HARD :d

Haha I got a U in f325! Hopefully we both can :biggrin:
Reply 12
commiserations, that F325 JAN paper was a DISGRACE.

But not you know how far OCR are prepared to troll , so you can prepare to overcome that now guys.
Reply 13
Original post by tom2013
Haha I got a U in f325! Hopefully we both can :biggrin:

Hopefully OCR realised they set the paper too difficult and the june paper should be easier :biggrin:
Reply 14
Original post by Gulzar
Hopefully OCR realised they set the paper too difficult and the june paper should be easier :biggrin:

Where did they say that ??
Reply 15
Original post by tom2013
Where did they say that ??

Lol XD Im just saying they know that the paper was hard because they would have realised many people scored low so maybe they will make it easier
Reply 16
Original post by Gulzar
Lol XD Im just saying they know that the paper was hard because they would have realised many people scored low so maybe they will make it easier

Ohh ok, I thought you read it from an examiner report or something! Haha
Reply 17
Anyone else finding electrode potentials a bit of a bitch?
Reply 18
Original post by tom2013

i would really appreciate having a look at that paper as well if you dont mind? thank you:smile:
Reply 19
The Jan 2013 paper was easily the hardest I've seen for f325, having to re-sit in the summer as well :frown: If anyone has the paper and can send it to me it would be much appreciated, thanks :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending