Now I'm gonna bring you the remix >_>

chop chop :pierre:
Original post by ranbow99
I think they should have stopped at the 2nd :holmes:

there's 3 books, why only 2 films?
So far away?!?
Original post by Stevo F
there's 3 books, why only 2 films?

Damn swear i'm actually going crazy today :lolwut: I thought you were talking about another film :lol:
Original post by The Epicurean
Now I'm gonna bring you the remix >_>

chop chop :pierre:

Ahhhhh loooooooool I have a feeling tonight is when the time is right :yep:

Original post by Stevo F
22nd November

Cheers :five:
Original post by ranbow99
Damn swear i'm actually going crazy today :lolwut: I thought you were talking about another film :lol:

:lol: what have you been eating/drinking/smoking? :rofl:
First driving lesson today this should be interesting. :erm:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by This Honest
Ahhhhh loooooooool I have a feeling tonight is when the time is right :yep:

If it doesn't happen tonight, I shall have to break the news myself :pierre: And I think she would much rather hear the truth from you :yep:

Original post by The Mad Dog

Good luck! Make sure your have a good instructor though as it isn't worth wasting your money on lessons with a useless instructor.

I had my first driving lesson yesterday :gah: pretty fun, enjoy it.

If it doesn't happen tonight, I shall have to break the news myself :pierre: And I think she would much rather hear the truth from you :yep:

Good luck! Make sure your have a good instructor though as it isn't worth wasting your money on lessons with a useless instructor.

Okay Z :frown: *gulp*
^lool, is not playing a game of poker and went all in with first pair of cards with four other people and win and make all four of them go bust :colone:
^:laugh: Nice
Original post by Stevo F
:lol: what have you been eating/drinking/smoking? :rofl:

I asked myself the exact same question today :rofl: Teh fudge is going on with my life :colonhash:
Morning everyone :hi:
Original post by This Honest
I had my first driving lesson yesterday :gah: pretty fun, enjoy it.

[QUOTE=The Epicurean;41806379

Yay scared turned into a bit thrilled when I got my hands on the steering wheel. Wasn't expecting to drive at all never mind spending most of the lesson turning corners and getting to 30mph (although I had spent an hour a 5-15mph first).

Also does anyone know what the exact law is around driving someone elses car on a provisional for practice with them in the car? Basically do I need insured?
Yay scared turned into a bit thrilled when I got my hands on the steering wheel. Wasn't expecting to drive at all never mind spending most of the lesson turning corners and getting to 30mph (although I had spent an hour a 5-15mph first).

Also does anyone know what the exact law is around driving someone elses car on a provisional for practice with them in the car? Basically do I need insured?

Do you mean on roads or in a deserted car park? You need to be insured if it's on roads, for car parks I think it's the same, but I do know people who have driven without being insured in deserted car parks, just depends how you feel about it :dontknow:

But the person you are with, anytime before you've passed your test has to be a qualified driver for at least 3 years and pretty sure they have to be over 21

Sounds like you had a good lesson :yep: I remember at college this one girl was still driving in straight lines on her 7th lesson. It is best to get straight into it and turning corners and whatnot :five: My favourite lesson personally was driving down 60mph winding country roads :colone:

Edit, I'm probably wrong.
(edited 11 years ago)
I was filling my form for my provisional licence today... I can't wait till I can get to drive
Original post by Converse girl
I was filling my form for my provisional licence today... I can't wait till I can get to drive

Then you will no longer have to carry my stuff for me and can instead transport my stuff for me by your car :colone:
Sounds like you had a good lesson :yep: I remember at college this one girl was still driving in straight lines on her 7th lesson. It is best to get straight into it and turning corners and whatnot :five: My favourite lesson personally was driving down 60mph winding country roads :colone:

Edit, I'm probably wrong.

I'm interested to know your edit :holmes:
When turning the car left or right, that can get a bit tricky with the clutch etc. kept forgetting to dip coz I was going so slowly :lol:

Latest